(Updated) Beyblade Burst Competitive Hasbro Tier List (for layers)

Hi guys. So I made a tier list ranking all of the turbo and and switch strike layers that have come out this far. Keep in mind that while it is ordered, it's pretty loosely ordered most of the time. This could end up changing but for now, here it is: https://tiermaker.com/list/anime-and-man...2444/98122
Tell me what you think as I've put a lot of testing and effort into it. If you want to have a debate about where you think something places, please be civil and I will be happy to explain my reasoning. Thank you!

Ok guys, so I have revised the tier list! This is gonna be including everything from turbo. I decided to leave out the turbo exclusives because in my opinion, they are way more of a classic thing. I have videos going up soon explaining my list and I will link it here when it's done. So without further ado, here is the list: https://tiermaker.com/list/anime-and-man...444/364466
I did a different format this time. Instead of a standard S, A, B ect, I did a 1/10 - 10/10. This gave me more tiers to more accurately rate the Beyblades. As a very important note: the beys in each individual tier are NOT ordered.  Everything in each tier is basically on the same power level. Enjoy and tell me what you thought!

Here are the videos (when they're done):
Part 1: Low and Bottom tier:
https://youtu.be/CzAACoPrpIE
Part 2: Mid tier:
https://youtu.be/5Z0Iv4NIn5I
Part 3: High and Top tier
https://youtu.be/UI56bhJighc
I think it's pretty good, I just have a few minor gripes. I think that Luinor L3 should be placed in the S tier as at least for me it works just as good as Legend Spryzen which you have as your top spot. Also I think Orichalcum O3 should be placed in the B tier at least above Wonder Valtryek as I think Orichalcum is better.
(May. 22, 2019  5:06 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: I think it's pretty good, I just have a few minor gripes. I think that Luinor L3 should be placed in the S tier as at least for me it works just as good as Legend Spryzen which you have as your top spot. Also I think Orichalcum O3 should be placed in the B tier at least above Wonder Valtryek as I think Orichalcum is better.
The reason I have lS3 as the top spot is because of a combo I made: lS3.0W.Br which can beat pretty much anything in both spin directions and only has like 3 counters. I do think L3 is the best attack layer for Hasbro, but since it's only good in left spin, I can't really put it any higher. Also, I think Orichalcum is pretty bad, not that much stamina and bad burst resistance.
(May. 22, 2019  8:07 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(May. 22, 2019  5:06 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: I think it's pretty good, I just have a few minor gripes. I think that Luinor L3 should be placed in the S tier as at least for me it works just as good as Legend Spryzen which you have as your top spot. Also I think Orichalcum O3 should be placed in the B tier at least above Wonder Valtryek as I think Orichalcum is better.
The reason I have lS3 as the top spot is because of a combo I made: lS3.0W.Br which can beat pretty much anything in both spin directions and only has like 3 counters. I do think L3 is the best attack layer for Hasbro, but since it's only good in left spin, I can't really put it any higher. Also, I think Orichalcum is pretty bad, not that much stamina and bad burst resistance.
Yeah, lS3 0/00W Br is definitely one of the best combos ever made, props to bladekid for coming up with it. I agree that Orichalcum is not all that good, but when put on pretty decent combos can be pretty good.
(May. 22, 2019  8:16 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(May. 22, 2019  8:07 PM)bladekid Wrote: The reason I have lS3 as the top spot is because of a combo I made: lS3.0W.Br which can beat pretty much anything in both spin directions and only has like 3 counters. I do think L3 is the best attack layer for Hasbro, but since it's only good in left spin, I can't really put it any higher. Also, I think Orichalcum is pretty bad, not that much stamina and bad burst resistance.
Yeah, lS3 0/00W Br is definitely one of the best combos ever made, props to bladekid for coming up with it. I agree that Orichalcum is not all that good, but when put on pretty decent combos can be pretty good.

I also came up with it.
(May. 22, 2019  8:34 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 22, 2019  8:16 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Yeah, lS3 0/00W Br is definitely one of the best combos ever made, props to bladekid for coming up with it. I agree that Orichalcum is not all that good, but when put on pretty decent combos can be pretty good.

I also came up with it.

Wasn’t your combo lS3 7B Br?
(May. 22, 2019  8:34 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 22, 2019  8:16 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Yeah, lS3 0/00W Br is definitely one of the best combos ever made, props to bladekid for coming up with it. I agree that Orichalcum is not all that good, but when put on pretty decent combos can be pretty good.

I also came up with it.
I guess kinda, it's just that I had the insight to put wall on it since wall.Br make all layers pretty much the same while 0B.Br is still layer dependent.
excuse me but there is no way that fafnir should be in the A tier, that should be S tier
(May. 23, 2019  12:18 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: excuse me but there is no way that fafnir should be in the A tier, that should be S tier

Probably because of same spin matchups and layers that can counter it like Garuda and Caynox C3 where it can't spin steal.  To me, it's borderline A/S so I personally don't have complaints with its placing.  It's all subjective anyway so everyone has a right to an opinion.
Guardian kerbeus is super good for stamina, and has amazing slopes. I don't have it, but from what I have heard/seen, it is basically broken. I think it should st least. AT LEAST, be low S tier.
(May. 23, 2019  12:18 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: excuse me but there is no way that fafnir should be in the A tier, that should be S tier
Not really actually. Everything before it are both more impressive, more important, and can beat fafnir. Plus since B3 and SrS3 are both just like a better F3, that's why it's A tier. Still very good though. Not S tier though.

(May. 23, 2019  1:12 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Guardian kerbeus is super good for stamina, and has amazing slopes. I don't have it, but from what I have heard/seen, it is basically broken. I think it should st least. AT LEAST, be low S tier.
Yeah it's good, but T3, Z3 and G3 are better at stamina and opposite spin game. The burst resistance is better than Z3 and T3 by a bit, but not only is it not that much better, but Z3 and T3 have better qualities than K4. Also G3 still has better burst resistance even though it's not by much. Good bey, but just barely not S tier along with H4. Keep in mind that top of A tier isn't that much worse than Bottom of S tier.

(May. 23, 2019  12:51 AM)BreakerDS Wrote:

Probably because of same spin matchups and layers that can counter it like Garuda and Caynox C3 where it can't spin steal.  To me, it's borderline A/S so I personally don't have complaints with its placing.  It's all subjective anyway so everyone has a right to an opinion.
It's not even that, it's just a worse B3 even though it can steel spin just as well.
Do you have both the Yellow and Blue versions of Garuda G3 and if so, have you noticed any difference in the slopes between the two?
(May. 23, 2019  1:43 AM)bladekid Wrote:
Not really actually. Everything before it are both more impressive, more important, and can beat fafnir. Plus since B3 and SrS3 are both just like a better F3, that's why it's A tier. Still very good though. Not S tier though.

(May. 23, 2019  1:12 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Guardian kerbeus is super good for stamina, and has amazing slopes. I don't have it, but from what I have heard/seen, it is basically broken. I think it should st least. AT LEAST, be low S tier.
Yeah it's good, but T3, Z3 and G3 are better at stamina and opposite spin game. The burst resistance is better than Z3 and T3 by a bit, but not only is it not that much better, but Z3 and T3 have better qualities than K4. Also G3 still has better burst resistance even though it's not by much. Good bey, but just barely not S tier along with H4. Keep in mind that top of A tier isn't that much worse than Bottom of S tier.

(May. 23, 2019  12:51 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Probably because of same spin matchups and layers that can counter it like Garuda and Caynox C3 where it can't spin steal.  To me, it's borderline A/S so I personally don't have complaints with its placing.  It's all subjective anyway so everyone has a right to an opinion.
It's not even that, it's just a worse B3 even though it can steel spin just as well.

F3 is arguably better than B3 at spin-steal
(May. 23, 2019  3:32 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2019  1:43 AM)bladekid Wrote: Not really actually. Everything before it are both more impressive, more important, and can beat fafnir. Plus since B3 and SrS3 are both just like a better F3, that's why it's A tier. Still very good though. Not S tier though.

F3 is arguably better than B3 at spin-steal
Arguably, but with the insane burst resistance that B3 has, it really doesn't matter. Plus, B3 has better same spin stamina (if only just by a bit) and better KO defense. Like it's arguably better than hS Br in a lot of situations. Keep in mind, I'm not saying F3 is bad at all, heck, I'd say its pretty amazing, but it just isn't as good as B3 or SrS3.

(May. 23, 2019  3:25 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Do you have both the Yellow and Blue versions of Garuda G3 and if so, have you noticed any difference in the slopes between the two?
No, they're the same.
(May. 23, 2019  4:38 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(May. 23, 2019  3:32 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: F3 is arguably better than B3 at spin-steal
Arguably, but with the insane burst resistance that B3 has, it really doesn't matter. Plus, B3 has better same spin stamina (if only just by a bit) and better KO defense. Like it's arguably better than hS Br in a lot of situations. Keep in mind, I'm not saying F3 is bad at all, heck, I'd say its pretty amazing, but it just isn't as good as B3 or SrS3.

(May. 23, 2019  3:25 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Do you have both the Yellow and Blue versions of Garuda G3 and if so, have you noticed any difference in the slopes between the two?
No, they're the same.

I agree, but if you want pure spin-steal, F3 would be better. Otherwise, B3 would be better
(May. 23, 2019  1:05 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2019  4:38 AM)bladekid Wrote: Arguably, but with the insane burst resistance that B3 has, it really doesn't matter. Plus, B3 has better same spin stamina (if only just by a bit) and better KO defense. Like it's arguably better than hS Br in a lot of situations. Keep in mind, I'm not saying F3 is bad at all, heck, I'd say its pretty amazing, but it just isn't as good as B3 or SrS3.

No, they're the same.

I agree, but if you want pure spin-steal, F3 would be better. Otherwise, B3 would be better
No, that would be SrS3. Plus it really doesn't matter, it's such a miniscule different that it's not worth it most the time to use F3 over B3.
Announcement! The tier list has been updated! Read the first post and there should be an update with the new tier list. All the info is there, so read the whole thing before you look at the list. Thank you!
I am suprised tS4 is the only 10/10 layer.
(Dec. 27, 2019  5:38 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I am suprised tS4 is the only 10/10 layer.

It is because it is effected the least by no metal. Other beyblade benefited from the high weight, and while the slight weight change with the metal chip would have given it a little more weight, it is not to the point to where it severely effects performance. Also strong slopes help as well.
(Dec. 27, 2019  5:38 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I am suprised tS4 is the only 10/10 layer.

As I will explain in my video, you can kinda consider it in 9/10, but I wanted to put it in its own tier just because it's the best and I wanted to point that out.
Unless I'm imagining things, I'm surprised that legend spryzen, Hercules, asteroid zeutron, and tide treptune got bumped down pretty significantly from their previous tiers. Looking forward to your videos.
(Dec. 28, 2019  7:36 AM)ShadowTitan Wrote: Unless I'm imagining things, I'm surprised that legend spryzen, Hercules, asteroid zeutron, and tide treptune got bumped down pretty significantly from their previous tiers. Looking forward to your videos.
I just felt that I overestimated them in my last tier list. But yeah, when the video comes out, check out my full reasoning.

(Dec. 28, 2019  7:36 AM)ShadowTitan Wrote: Unless I'm imagining things, I'm surprised that legend spryzen, Hercules, asteroid zeutron, and tide treptune got bumped down pretty significantly from their previous tiers. Looking forward to your videos.
It was a lot of meta changes and me overestimating the newer layers, but I go into more depth about it in the video.
As a new player, this is a great list to help us build a list of beys to hunt down and buy to add to our collection.

Is there any chance to get this in a text list for us who can't identify what these beys are by their picture?
(Dec. 28, 2019  5:18 PM)Stylez78 Wrote: As a new player, this is a great list to help us build a list of beys to hunt down and buy to add to our collection.

Is there any chance to get this in a text list for us who can't identify what these beys are by their picture?
I'm new to this too since getting my kids beyblades for Christmas. The complexity/depth is pretty addicting.

10 - turbo spryzen s4

9 - balkesh b3, spryzen requiem s3, Garuda G3, kerbeus K4

8 - caynox c3, turbo valtryek v3, jinnius j3, fafnir f3, luinor L3, asteroid zeutron z3, tide treptune t3

7 - noctemis n3, hades h3, galaxy zeutron z4, spiral treptune t4, turbo achilles a4

6 - hercules h4, dread phoenix p4, phoenix p4, khalzar k3, xcalius x3, xcalius x4

5 - legend spryzen s3, air knight k4, leopard l4, orichalcum o3, left astro a3, fafnir f4, amaterios a3

4 - cognite c3, engaard e3, regulus r3, roktavor r3, wyvron w3, doomscizor d3

I'll figure out the other tiers later and add to this post.
(Dec. 28, 2019  5:18 PM)Stylez78 Wrote: As a new player, this is a great list to help us build a list of beys to hunt down and buy to add to our collection.

I'd say the first priority is to buy Caynox C3, turbo Spryzen S4, turbo Achilles A4, and then  dreadHades, and orichalcum O3 . This list is mostly for layers but yeah, it is a good way to find things to buy.