Upcoming Florida Tournament

Hello! I'm going to be hosting a tournament soon in FL and wondered if anyone would want to join. It will be a Hasbro-only tournament. 

And before you ask, yes I know I have to have organizer's access. I'm reading through the guide right now.
To be honest it would be better to actually take the quiz and pass before planning on hosting a tournament. Also, his probably didn’t need a thread.
Well, you need to actually have plans for an event and interested participants before submitting the quiz.
ca n you enter a tournament your hosting?
K thanks for telling me that
Would anyone be interested in judging either?
Srry I cannot Judge becuase fl is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to far
(Apr. 16, 2021  9:25 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Srry I cannot Judge becuase fl is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to far

Ok, ok. (LOL) Smile
(Apr. 16, 2021  9:30 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  9:25 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Srry I cannot Judge becuase fl is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to far

Ok, ok. (LOL) Smile
You should probably make the tournament. People will judge and stuff once it is made
(Apr. 16, 2021  8:53 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Well, you need to actually have plans for an event and interested participants before submitting the quiz.

The part about finding people who are interested is true, but the guide indicates that an event should be planned after you have passed the test. This thread isn’t really necessary.
well I live far from everyone and if its close enough I would reccommend you doing on a sunday (my parents work on saturdays)
but first try to take the organizer's quiz and see the place you want to host
(Apr. 17, 2021  12:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  8:53 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Well, you need to actually have plans for an event and interested participants before submitting the quiz.

The part about finding people who are interested is true, but the guide indicates that an event should be planned after you have passed the test. This thread isn’t really necessary.

Not true, thank you. You need to have confirmed participants and a judge beforee submitting.
(Apr. 17, 2021  3:03 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  12:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The part about finding people who are interested is true, but the guide indicates that an event should be planned after you have passed the test. This thread isn’t really necessary.

Not true, thank you. You need to have confirmed participants and a judge beforee submitting.
You can begin planning prior to taking the quiz, but you can't push it closer to happening without passing the quiz. I personally recommend that you become a Judge as well if you're wanting to become an Organizer. But that could just be my personal experience speaking.
Yes, I was planning on that also.
(Apr. 17, 2021  3:03 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  12:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The part about finding people who are interested is true, but the guide indicates that an event should be planned after you have passed the test. This thread isn’t really necessary.

Actually, this requirement was removed back in May of last year. See here for further details:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Org...-List-More
Thanks for sharing that, wish I found it sooner.