[United States] East Coast Cosmos

Hey guys. This is East Coast Cosmos, which is a team based in the East Coast.
Requirements:
   -You must live in the east coast of the United States, because we might be able to meet
   -You must have a few meta Beys, preferably 3 or more
   -You must learn to not click your launcher (it's a pet peeve of mine)
   -You must be respectful to others (common sense)
   -You must love Beyblade (if not, why are you on the WBO?)
   -Finally, you should try to go to tournaments to bring fame and glory to the team (but don't skip school :P)

Members:PM me on the WBO to join the team or have any questions. If you're already on a team, you can join, but you have to choose one or the other if there's a Team Tournament any time soon.
TEAM DISCORD LINK: https://discord.gg/8xbz3mK
(May. 26, 2019  2:25 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Hey guys. This is East Coast Cosmos, which is a team based in New Jersey because that's where I live, but you don't have to live there to join.
Requirements:
   -You must live in the east coast of the United States, because we might be able to meet
   -You must have a few Cho-Z Beys, preferably 3 or more
   -Finally, you should try to go to tournaments to bring fame and glory to the team (but don't skip school Tongue_out)
PM me on the WBO to join the team. If you're already on a team, you can join, but you have to choose one or the other if there's a Team Tournament any time soon.
Members:
CitrusNinja3 (Me, Team Leader)
@[RaitonXDBlader] (Original Member, Secondary Leader)
@[RED NINJA 0829] (Original Member)
@[Hyper xeno] (Original Member, Leader of Team Bey Flare)

FYI, this team might merge with Team Bey Flare if needed to become Team Cosmo Flare, which Hyper xeno and I both agreed on.

Nice thread hopefully we can get this team popular and high tier so we could be recognized by popularity beytuber
Btw I might make t shirts idk why
(May. 26, 2019  2:32 AM)RaitonXDBlader Wrote: Nice thread hopefully we can get this team popular and high tier so we could be recognized by popularity beytuber

T-Shirts? That would be cool.
(May. 26, 2019  2:33 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  2:32 AM)RaitonXDBlader Wrote: Nice thread hopefully we can get this team popular and high tier so we could be recognized by popularity beytuber

T-Shirts? That would be cool.

Yeh team flares has them

Team East Coast Cosmos in your area

Hey guys contact Us on discord and join our discord server for better communication
https://discord.gg/qyydRJR
https://discord.gg/qyydRJR
Maybe we could make custom louncher grip decorations. ( stickers, texture paper)
(May. 26, 2019  2:25 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Hey guys. This is East Coast Cosmos, which is a team based in New Jersey because that's where I live, but you don't have to live there to join.
Requirements:
   -You must have a few Cho-Z Beys, preferably 3 or more
   -Finally, you should try to go to tournaments to bring fame and glory to the team (but don't skip school Tongue_out)
PM me on the WBO to join the team. If you're already on a team, you can join, but you have to choose one or the other if there's a Team Tournament any time soon.
Members:
CitrusNinja3 (Me, Team Leader)
@[RaitonXDBlader] (Original Member, Secondary Leader)
@[RED NINJA 0829] (Original Member)
@[Hyper xeno] (Original Member, Leader of Team Bey Flare)
@[LegendV3]
@[SuperTheComic]

FYI, this team might merge with Team Bey Flare during a tournament if needed to become Team Cosmo Flare, which Hyper xeno and I both agreed on.

Epic. Also the launcher click is facts. That ticks me off
I just judged a third of a tournament today and the clicking was p. bad. It was ghastly.

Also your logo is well done, nice.
(May. 27, 2019  5:12 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I just judged a third of a tournament today and the clicking was p. bad. It was ghastly.

Half of the people at my stadium were going Click times 100. I told them to stop then they start again!
(May. 27, 2019  5:12 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I just judged a third of a tournament today and the clicking was p. bad. It was ghastly.

Yeah, that’s why I prefer not to let others try out my launchers, but I’ll let them launch a couple times with it if they’re polite. Honestly, it doesn’t matter as long as the launcher isn’t damaged. Also, thanks for the logo compliment. I legit made it in Google Slides xD.

At the tournaments I won, someone asked if they could use my Launcher, when I gave it to him he was just cranking my Launcher, the good thing was he decided to stay with his launcher
@[NewRocChampion1], you wanted to join, right?
9th place at the yami strikes back 5.0 and 4th at 5.5

I’ve been trying out some attack against perfect Phoenix and have found buster Excalibur 8’D extreme’
Crash ragnarok 0C Z’ and waluigi Valkyrie (Random booster 10 Winning Valkyrie) 0V UL to be useful for attack counters.
(Jun. 06, 2019  12:43 AM)LegendV3 Wrote: 9th place at the yami strikes back 5.0 and 4th at 5.5

I’ve been trying out some attack against perfect Phoenix and have found buster Excalibur 8’D extreme’
Crash ragnarok 0C Z’ and waluigi Valkyrie (Random booster 10 Winning Valkyrie) 0V UL to be useful for attack counters.

Also, there's the obvious Cho-Z Achilles 00 Proof Destroy which I used t wreck NateDogPhilly's pP.Ω.Xt+ in a previous tournament.
(Jun. 06, 2019  12:57 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2019  12:43 AM)LegendV3 Wrote: 9th place at the yami strikes back 5.0 and 4th at 5.5

Also, there's the obvious Cho-Z Achilles 00 Proof Destroy which I used t wreck NateDogPhilly's pP.Ω.Xt+ in a previous tournament.

In my testing 超V legit wrecks things in same spin
(Jun. 08, 2019  12:23 PM)SuperTheComic Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2019  12:57 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Also, there's the obvious Cho-Z Achilles 00 Proof Destroy which I used t wreck NateDogPhilly's pP.Ω.Xt+ in a previous tournament.

In my testing 超V legit wrecks things in same spin

I posted a video of SP,0C.At on my channel just to test it out. oE.0G.At was able to Burst it twice in a row, but 超V.Bl.Qc’ was only able to beat it once with a KO and got outspun 3 times. The logic is weak with this Bey.
Balkesh b3 10 lift bearing can John cena hell salamander on atomic

And most other left spin
(Jun. 08, 2019  7:33 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: Balkesh b3 10 lift bearing can John cena hell salamander on atomic

And most other left spin

What do you mean by that? B3 is normally terrible in same spin.
(Jun. 08, 2019  8:30 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2019  7:33 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: Balkesh b3 10 lift bearing can John cena hell salamander on atomic

And most other left spin

Your right
(Jun. 08, 2019  8:30 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:

And most other left spin

Even czS.St.Br (which is horrible in same-spin) can beat it.
Sorry for the mentions. I realized that I didn’t have the mentions formatted in the new way after it was changed.
(Jun. 08, 2019  8:30 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:

And most other left spin

using the lift frame in same spin in the upper more defensive configuration makes for better chance of KO and faster drain spin
This is gonna be the best team!
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:00 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: This is gonna be the best team!

Yes it will be

Hi NewRocChampion1
Wait guys i can do a tournament now since i got enough to do one so i might make one and it will be TT AND HASBRO!? i might let kids with fake beys play too bc i feel bad and maybe those are there strongest