Unicorn Discussion.

I complained that there were no tests on this Layer, so now that I own this cool black and red Unicorn, here are my tests:

Unicorn Heavy Defense vs. Xcalibur Heavy Xtreme
Unicorn: 4 (OS)
Xcalibur: 16 (4 KO, 12 Bursts)
Unicorn win rate: 20%

Unicorn Heavy Defense vs. Odin Heavy Defense
Unicorn: 5 (Burst, 4 OS)
Odin: 12 (OS, 2 Bursts)

I switched the two Defense Drivers around mid-point, because I noticed that Unicorn had suddenly gotten more wins after the first four rounds. I stopped at the moment above because it looks like there is discrepancy with my Random Booster Vol. 1 Defense Driver being weaker somehow.

Unicorn Heavy Survive vs. Deathscyther Heavy Survive
Unicorn: 4 (OS)
Deathscyther: 6 (OS, 1 Burst)
Unicorn win rate: 40%

This was litterally a game of whoever was launched second won. In those circumstances though, wouldn't you say Unicorn has potential in Stamina?

The only pairing that would be left to try is Unicorn as an Attack type.
Why not try Unicorn for a balance or attack combo?^-^
Because my left hand's fingers are scraped hah.
Thanks Kai-V. You are a regular testing machine. Lol. Awesome.
Yeah it is such a shame that this layer isn't better, it looks really cool and is really big. I think it's because it is too short or something. The taller layers, especially with more rounded sides tend to do better on defense it seems
Finally, a Unicorn test! Thank you so so much Kai-V!

Can you try Unicorn Armed Zephyr/Gyro? I think if it doesn't burst or don't become loose, then i think it will be good stamina type or staller
Decided to quickly test out Unicorn Ring Zephyr. I remember Wombat mentioning Unicorn stallers in the past. I'm honestly surprised I had never really looked at them myself after 5 months of owning Unicorn. Tongue_out

Deathscyther Heavy Defense vs. Unicorn Ring Zephyr
DHD: 5 wins (5 SF) - 50% win rate.
URZ: 5 wins (4 SF, 1 BF) - 50% win rate.

I had planned on saving my BeyLauncher for tournaments, but I had somehow managed to start the tests using it haha. Judging just by Kai-V's tests and my own, there's nothing that really stands out to Unicorn. It's comparable to Deathscyther, but there also doesn't seem to be a reason as to why it's really worth buying over it.
Did you launch Deathscyther first everytime? If so, I would say that even Unicorn Ring Zephyr is just bad against Deathscyther for having gotten only fifty percent hah. In a tournament, with equal and simultaneous launches, it would most likely mean a majority of losses.
I just did some battles with WHS vs. UHS. Unicorn won 13 out of 20 battles. Bot beys won twice per Burst Finish. The rest were Spin Finishes.
(May. 17, 2016  8:56 AM)Zera Wrote: I just did some battles with WHS vs. UHS. Unicorn won 13 out of 20 battles. Bot beys won twice per Burst Finish. The rest were Spin Finishes.

just for info. ties shouldn't be counted

which stadium it was?
(May. 17, 2016  9:33 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(May. 17, 2016  8:56 AM)Zera Wrote: I just did some battles with WHS vs. UHS. Unicorn won 13 out of 20 battles. Bot beys won twice per Burst Finish. The rest were Spin Finishes.

which stadium it was?

There was only one tie. I didn't count that. It was in the Standard Type Stadium.
(May. 17, 2016  9:40 AM)Zera Wrote:
(May. 17, 2016  9:33 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:

which stadium it was?

There was only one tie. I didn't count that. It was in the Standard Type Stadium.

thanks for test friend. but next time try using this app https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&...XHaKwYjVzQ to test

btw which was launched first
(May. 17, 2016  9:45 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(May. 17, 2016  9:40 AM)Zera Wrote:
(May. 17, 2016  9:33 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: just for info. ties shouldn't be counted

which stadium it was?

thanks for test friend. but next time try using this app https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&...XHaKwYjVzQ to test

btw which was launched first

I alternated each round.
Zera could you do it more official?!

BTW I should received Unicorno in couple of weeks so I'll have some test to do and I'll post it right here hah Wink
(May. 17, 2016  1:17 PM)loyd87 Wrote: Zera could you do it more official?!

BTW I should received Unicorno in couple of weeks so I'll have some test to do and I'll post it right here hah Wink

What do you mean by "more official"?
(May. 17, 2016  1:53 PM)Zera Wrote:

He means post like Kai-V posted.
So, this peaked my interest, and I did a couple tests myself.

Wyvern Heavy Defense vs Unicorn Heavy Defense
Unicorn Heavy Defense: 10 (SF)
Wyvern Heavy Defense: 10 (SF, 1 BF)
Draws: 1 (DBF)
Unicorn Win Rate: 50%
Unicorn Average Clicks Lost: 0.9
Wyvern Average Clicks Lost: 0.5

So this match was basically, whoever was launched second won. Really hard to say who has the better stamina.
Launch alternated after 10 rounds.

Valkyrie Heavy Accel vs Unicorn Heavy Revolve
Unicorn Heavy Revolve: 7 (SF)
Valkyrie Heavy Accel: 13 (9 BF, 2 OF, 2 SF)
Draws: 1 (DBF)
Unicorn Win Rate: 35%
Unicorn Average Clicks Lost: 2.7
Valkyrie Average Clicks Lost: 1.3

This match was really disappointing. I honestly expected Unicorn to win this, just because it was on Revolve, which is probably the best driver so far, and Valkyrie was only using Accel. Unicorn also seemed to get knocked off balance really easily, Valkyrie outspun it twice because of that, and came really close to outspinning it multiple other times.
Unicorn was launched first all rounds.
(May. 17, 2016  1:55 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote:
(May. 17, 2016  1:53 PM)Zera Wrote:

He means post like Kai-V posted.

Ok. Thank you. Smile

Wyvern Heavy Survive vs. Unicorn Heavy Survive
Wyvern: 7 (6 SF, 1 BF)
Unicorn: 13 (12 SF, 1 BF)
Unicorn Win Rate: 65%
Wyvern Win Rate: 35%