Under Appreciated Characters

(Jan. 05, 2021  4:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Laban. My mans was like one of the 6 best bladers in Za Waurdo. he had this really cool bey, with a really cool gimmick. But he was like ren wu, overrated, lost, never seen again.

xavier was a big 5 too. dont forget he could crack a rock open with a sword.

AND kit! he like dissappeared after cho-z.
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:30 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  4:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Laban. My mans was like one of the 6 best bladers in Za Waurdo. he had this really cool bey, with a really cool gimmick. But he was like ren wu, overrated, lost, never seen again.

what happened to xavier-
he just kinda disappeared after cho-z

EDIT: also kit disappeared after cho-z
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:30 PM)eggblader Wrote:

Xavier was never a Big Five member. He was a member of the Turbo 4 though.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:08 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:30 PM)eggblader Wrote: xavier was a big 5 too. dont forget he could crack a rock open with a sword.

Xavier was never a Big Five member. He was a member of the Turbo 4 though.
OOOF. thats what i meant. O_O
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:34 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:30 PM)eggblader Wrote: xavier was a big 5 too. dont forget he could crack a rock open with a sword.
what happened to xavier-

They got rid of Xander simply because they felt he had lived up his time. He was popular, but not Valt/Shu level popular or important so he simply ceased to appear. As for Kitt; well, he was very unpopular in Japan so they decided not to bring him back in gt.
(Mar. 17, 2021  6:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:34 PM)Pixi Wrote: what happened to xavier-

They got rid of Xander simply because they felt he had lived up his time. He was popular, but not Valt/Shu level popular or important so he simply ceased to appear. As for Kitt; well, he was very unpopular in Japan so they decided not to bring him back in gt.

He meant Xavier acutal. Turbo 4 member.
Cuza and Carl need more appreciation. They beat Kurt remember?
(Mar. 17, 2021  10:31 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  6:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote: They got rid of Xander simply because they felt he had lived up his time. He was popular, but not Valt/Shu level popular or important so he simply ceased to appear. As for Kitt; well, he was very unpopular in Japan so they decided not to bring him back in gt.

He meant Xavier acutal. Turbo 4 member.

Ohhhh right. My brain always registers those two names in weird ways. Well, Xavier wasn’t very important so him staying behind makes sense.
(Mar. 17, 2021  10:50 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  10:31 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He meant Xavier acutal. Turbo 4 member.

Ohhhh right. My brain always registers those two names in weird ways. Well, Xavier wasn’t very important so him staying behind makes sense.

With Turbo there were a lot of missed opportunities. Xavier or Kitt could have been true rivals to Aiger but they were left by the wayside.
(Mar. 17, 2021  11:04 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  10:50 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Ohhhh right. My brain always registers those two names in weird ways. Well, Xavier wasn’t very important so him staying behind makes sense.

With Turbo there were a lot of missed opportunities. Xavier or Kitt could have been true rivals to Aiger but they were left by the wayside.

Well they weren't important people any ways. Just there to help Aiga in specific ways nothing else.
Wanna hear a really underground character? Halt Aota (he’s real, I swear)
I’ve always thought he was a cool character, though he’s not in it much.
(Mar. 17, 2021  11:07 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  11:04 PM)Admiral W Wrote: With Turbo there were a lot of missed opportunities. Xavier or Kitt could have been true rivals to Aiger but they were left by the wayside.

Well there weren't important people any ways. Just there to help Aiga nothing else.
They were set up to be major rivals but it never materialized. Left by the wayside.
(Mar. 17, 2021  11:08 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Wanna hear a really underground character? Halt Aota (he’s real, I swear)
I’ve always thought he was a cool character, though he’s not in it much.

Oo! Isn't he that one boy with black hair and blue highlights? I remember him appearing for one episode in burst. I think he was fighting Wyvern or Horusood?
On the subject of under-appreciated bladers... Some interesting bits from the Twitterverse last week:

In a Q&A on March 23rd, Hiro Morita revealed that Count Nightfell is a college student and young entrepreneur. He owns and manages a cloud security company. Naoki Minamo has skipped a few grade levels and is also attending a university now, still taking a passionate interest in beyblade.
Fr tho, I really liked Cuza back in the day. Kinda sad to see him disappear when all of the main cast in God came back as Legends.
Xhaka and the boys from the dojo, definitely. And Ruwei as well.
im sorry valt but i think toko and nika and aiga little sister and ranjiro
If you have nothing substantive to add to a discussion, please do not post.
Honestly, Hearts in my opinion deserves more respect. He’s a great Character who brought a good change in pace for Cho-Z, Hades is super cool, and he was the world champion for a time. Imo he should have been among the bladers on the Legend roster. Maybe like #12 or so.
(May. 24, 2021  1:12 PM)MasterofDerp Wrote: Honestly, Hearts in my opinion deserves more respect. He’s a great Character who brought a good change in pace for Cho-Z, Hades is super cool, and he was the world champion for a time. Imo he should have been among the bladers on the Legend roster. Maybe like #12 or so.

True, his eccentric personality was pretty entertaining, one of the very few good things that came from the Dead Gran/Dark Resonance arc. Seems like he doesn't blade anymore in the anime tho, since Hades is now a part of Phoenix...kinda sad tbh.
wow i think the ref is underrated

https://postimg.cc/jW7W1Py2
Well I will give my opinion on all guys that were underrated. Let's go:
Season 1 : Rantaro ( well he was the weakest, and it kinda sad how he didn't get better). Hoji( Hoji just train others but to get stronger, never). Daina ( they make him loser, hopefully he got battle and win in team battles, but after lose to Gabe). Orochi( burst, defeated by Valt, and after he finished by Gabe. He got really underestimated). Yegdrion and Unicorn owners. Naoki and Ghost guy. Akira( technically he didn't get better). Gabe. Technically all of season 1

Season 2: Well Rantaro got better but still not enough. Cuza. Wakiya and Daina. Clio. Norman. Gazem( after he got destroyed by Red Eye he never fight). Norman and Silver Eye. Boa. Xhaka and Ren Wu ( they were losing so easily). Joshua was not only underrated but the worst. Kurtz( imo he deserve to be in big 5, but he was defeated by Cuza. Sisco is too lucky to be in Big Five).

Season 3: Tokonatsu ( he was the weakest). Fubuki ( he had a big potential but when the go to Aiga's story he was thrown away). Ranjiro ( as Rantaro's brother, he will be just a toy). Suoh( he had a great dream to beat Lui, and he could be a great Antagonist. But no. They destroyed him). Hey Jin( he could be a great concurrent. He was awesome. But they make him lose. They throw him away). Lui( after he got defeated by Aiga, he was thrown away). Laban Vannot ( after Cruise Cup, he just help Aiga and bye bye). Xhan Bogard( Same as Laban, but lived less). Kyle Hakim( he had a big potential). Heart ( he was a strong opponent but after he got defeated by Valt, he was a toy). Doctor Evel( another underestimate). Count Nightwell ( I will appear and disappear). Kit Lopes( I was great but after Valt beat me, I'm loser)

(May. 24, 2021  5:37 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Well I will give my opinion on all guys that were underrated. Let's go:
Season 1 : Rantaro ( well he was the weakest, and it kinda sad how he didn't get better). Hoji( Hoji just train others but to get stronger, never). Daina ( they make him loser, hopefully he got battle and win in team battles, but after lose to Gabe). Orochi( burst, defeated by Valt, and after he finished by Gabe. He got really underestimated). Yegdrion and Unicorn owners. Naoki and Ghost guy. Akira( technically he didn't get better). Gabe. Technically all of season 1
Well Ken and Ben were too

Season 4: Amane ( you know why) , Fumiya ( he was loser), Joe( after Drum he is a new loser) , Valt ( even Legend of legends was loser there), Lodin( after he got defeated, he disaapeir) , Pot Hope, Blind DeVoy, Aiga Akaba, Arthur,
Kinda think that Free is starting to get underrated in the series because in sparking he lost quite a bit soooo
And finally season 5: Asahi bros ( they are very weak), Drum ( serious boy was the weakest), Aiga( unbeatable got beatable) , Lui( white tyrant become white beatable toy. White toy), Free( golden boy that was unburstable become Golden loser) , Valt ( legend of legends was losing too much). Shu is overrated same as Lean. Wakiya just appear once.