Unbanishment testing thread

(Jan. 31, 2020  4:00 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  3:48 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-PVC-B-09-B...3108162767
This one real?

Thanks for the help, I really needed it. Maybe if more people help, ones who have voices, can make a difference, then we can actually get these things out of the beydump

this one is real: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...2749.l2649

It’s out of stock. Any that are in stock, and possibly cheaper?
Okay everyone, I'm going to ask you all to cool it a little bit. No more name calling, no more arguments. Or I'll have to close and lock the thread. And if someone goes intentionally out of their way to stir up trouble to get it locked, I'm going to get very warn-happy very fast.

He can test in whatever stadium he wants. Whether the committee accepts the testing is up to the committee.
(Jan. 31, 2020  4:11 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Okay everyone, I'm going to ask you all to cool it a little bit. No more name calling, no more arguments. Or I'll have to close and lock the thread. And if someone goes intentionally out of their way to stir up trouble to get it locked, I'm going to get very warn-happy very fast.

He can test in whatever stadium he wants. Whether the committee accepts the testing is up to the committee.
Can’t believe I’m saying this but, thank you crab.

K I can confirm my next test is drain v drain, one is dc, other is 4 meteor defense

(Jan. 31, 2020  4:16 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  4:11 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Okay everyone, I'm going to ask you all to cool it a little bit. No more name calling, no more arguments. Or I'll have to close and lock the thread. And if someone goes intentionally out of their way to stir up trouble to get it locked, I'm going to get very warn-happy very fast.

Can’t believe I’m saying this but, thank you crab.

K I can confirm my next test is drain v drain, one is dc, other is 4 meteor defense
Only using defense so it becomes a stamina type, can switch with something like rise-h or weight at any given time.
(Jan. 31, 2020  3:48 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-PVC-B-09-B...3108162767
This one real?

(Jan. 31, 2020  3:42 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I did some testing with a rather, way better combo (tS4.00W.Br), here are the results.

RD5 RFG RFR vs. tS4 00W Br (Left spin weak launched)
Dragon Win rate: OO (20%.
Spryzen win rate: OOOOOOOO (80%)
Thanks for the help, I really needed it. Maybe if more people help, ones who have voices, can make a difference, then we can actually get these things out of the beydump

I’m with you as far as the drivers go. I think if things like Ig’ & Hy can be allowed then ripfire should be too. I’ll test a little too this weekend. I’ve got the ripfire Achilles & RC Fafnir. I can throw them in a standard TT stadium and see what the results look like.

That being said...if you’re serious about testing parts, get a TT standard stadium.
know what screw it I’ll try to help in doing some test in a few weeks when I get the money to buy ripfire and Digital Control
Just hopping in to provide a brief reply on this topic. Ultimately, no, I cannot see us lifting the restrictions on Ripfire or Digital Control tops in any form.

To us, it's much safer not to permit these in standard competitive play. If we were to permit these, Digital Control would definitely be forbidden from use and would be nothing more than a glorified Ripfire Driver. And even then, the Ripfire Drivers aren't going to impact the metagame in any way, nor do we expect that anyone will go out of their way to use them, so there's an element of it being safer and easier to keep them banned.

It's also worth noting that Hasbro banned these in their own competitive play events - such as their World Tour series - which speaks volumes for their own stance on these and reaffirms our own approach to them. Somewhere, even they aren't sure whether these should be compatible for use with their mainline tops or if they're worth the effort to permit and regulate.

I will agree with the point about Ignition, Hybrid and Generate blurring this line a little bit. However, given that these are all parts we are closely keeping an eye on and have already been banned in Classic (and two of which will be banned in the upcoming Limited format), a comparison to these doesn't help their case.

This is something we can review in due time and with some thorough testing and investigation. But for the foreseeable future, it is unlikely that we'll lift restrictions on these.
(Jan. 30, 2020  6:28 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2020  6:16 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: this should be taken seriously why? All your past attempts to get them unbanned have failed.

Easy there, let me be the bad guy. 
Bruh, this is a joke right?
(Jan. 31, 2020  8:52 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2020  6:28 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Easy there, let me be the bad guy. 
Bruh, this is a joke right?

No, I was telling him to go less aggro and let me handle it.

Why did you make this post? It's way off topic.
(Jan. 31, 2020  8:59 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  8:52 PM)g2_ Wrote: Bruh, this is a joke right?

No, I was telling him to go less aggro and let me handle it.

Why did you make this post? It's way off topic.
You've just said you wanted to be the bad guy, obviously I was worried for the guy. You may be strict but you are definitely not a bad guy. But yes you are correct, we are getting off topic.
(Jan. 31, 2020  6:30 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
This one real?

I’m with you as far as the drivers go. I think if things like Ig’ & Hy can be allowed then ripfire should be too. I’ll test a little too this weekend. I’ve got the ripfire Achilles & RC Fafnir. I can throw them in a standard TT stadium and see what the results look like.

That being said...if you’re serious about testing parts, get a TT standard stadium.

I can take care of DC Fafnir, I’m currently getting a TT stadium, but you can do whatever the heck you want with Achilles
(Jan. 31, 2020  9:46 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  6:30 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I’m with you as far as the drivers go. I think if things like Ig’ & Hy can be allowed then ripfire should be too. I’ll test a little too this weekend. I’ve got the ripfire Achilles & RC Fafnir. I can throw them in a standard TT stadium and see what the results look like.

I can take care of DC Fafnir, I’m currently getting a TT stadium, but you can do whatever the heck you want with Achilles

Ok cool. Well then I guess you got it under control. Have at it.
(Feb. 01, 2020  3:54 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  9:46 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I can take care of DC Fafnir, I’m currently getting a TT stadium, but you can do whatever the heck you want with Achilles

Ok cool. Well then I guess you got it under control. Have at it.
I don’t have the stadium yet. I’m looking for one now because the one I found turned out to be 50 dollars, and the one ldrago sent me is sold out.
(Feb. 01, 2020  2:51 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  3:54 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Ok cool. Well then I guess you got it under control. Have at it.
I don’t have the stadium yet. I’m looking for one now because the one I found turned out to be 50 dollars, and the one ldrago sent me is sold out.

Here’s one for $31 on eBay. Free shipping. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...2472198791
(Jan. 31, 2020  6:30 PM)And SupaDav03 Wrote:
This one real?

actually, can you test the combos I already did in the TT stadium, so we can see if they have the same results as the hasbro one. But testing ripfire Achilles still helps. And maybe we can get certain stadiums unbanned too
(Feb. 07, 2020  12:52 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  6:30 PM)And SupaDav03 Wrote: I’m with you as far as the drivers go. I think if things like Ig’ & Hy can be allowed then ripfire should be too. I’ll test a little too this weekend. I’ve got the ripfire Achilles & RC Fafnir. I can throw them in a standard TT stadium and see what the results look like.

actually, can you test the combos I already did in the TT stadium, so we can see if they have the same results as the hasbro one. But testing ripfire Achilles still helps. And maybe we can get certain stadiums unbanned too

The only stadiums that will ever be allowed, is the B-09 stadium and it's recolors.
(Feb. 07, 2020  5:13 AM)Hey BusyBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2020  12:52 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: actually, can you test the combos I already did in the TT stadium, so we can see if they have the same results as the hasbro one. But testing ripfire Achilles still helps. And maybe we can get certain stadiums unbanned too

The only stadiums that will ever be allowed, is the B-09 stadium and it's recolors.
The only problem: this little thing called inaccessibility 
A lot of people will have a hard time getting that stadium, but in America you can go to a store and get one for 10 bucks
(Feb. 07, 2020  1:23 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2020  5:13 AM)Hey BusyBlader Wrote: The only stadiums that will ever be allowed, is the B-09 stadium and it's recolors.
The only problem: this little thing called inaccessibility 
A lot of people will have a hard time getting that stadium, but in America you can go to a store and get one for 10 bucks

Although I disagree that Hasbruh stadiums should be unbanned, you do make a decent point with the accessibility of the B-09 stadium, one thing I’ll say is this...  unless  Hasbruh makes a proper alternative stadium that’s up to par with the B-09... 
the use of Hasbro stadiums in tournaments will continue to be prohibited