Unbanishment testing thread

Im here to unban dc's and Ripfires. I do the tests in a regular blue beystadium and they are launched at the same time.
First Battle: DC Fafnir v. Silver-x J2 0 lift revolve, which was the best i could make with the parts on me.
Fafnir: 70%, no bursts, one loss to side pocket
J2: 20%, no bursts, two losses to pocket(obviously, kinda bad combo. wish i had meteor and atomic on me, or a better layer.)
one tie
i will be posting results later against Asteroid Zeutron 7 Vortex atomic. If you have suggestions i will test against those too. My friend has several ripfires so i will do those next.
DC in this context means what?

Tests not performed in a bb-09 beystadium or equivalent aren't going to be taken seriously.
(Jan. 30, 2020  6:01 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: DC in this context means what?

Tests not performed in a bb-09 beystadium or equivalent aren't going to be taken seriously.

digital control, and the stadium is fine. No rails, three pockets, and no unfair advantages.

Also, thinking of testing it against another drain. DC fafnir also means it's using all of its starter parts
this should be taken seriously why? All your past attempts to get them unbanned have failed.
(Jan. 30, 2020  6:16 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: this should be taken seriously why? All your past attempts to get them unbanned have failed
all? i asked twice and then found out the only viable way is to test. and thats what im doing. if you have a problem with it, go away.

also, this is an unbanishment thread, so although im focused on rcs and ripfires, i can test other banned things too.
(Jan. 30, 2020  6:16 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: this should be taken seriously why? All your past attempts to get them unbanned have failed.

Easy there, let me be the bad guy. Let him test these if he wants.

Penguin, if you're not testing the combos in the same environment they'd be present in during a tournament, I suspect the committee won't be inclined to look at your testing as accurate for purposes of unbanishment consideration.
(Jan. 30, 2020  6:03 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2020  6:01 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: DC in this context means what?

digital control, and the stadium is fine. No rails, three pockets, and no unfair advantages.

Also, thinking of testing it against another drain. DC fafnir also means it's using all of its starter parts

Unfortunately, unless you have a standard TT stadium, people will not take your tests seriously.
(Jan. 30, 2020  6:28 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2020  6:16 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: this should be taken seriously why? All your past attempts to get them unbanned have failed.

Easy there, let me be the bad guy. Let him test these if he wants.

Penguin, if you're not testing the combos in the same environment they'd be present in during a tournament, I suspect the committee won't be inclined to look at your testing as accurate for purposes of unbanishment consideration.

alright I see your point and what about him being rude with the whole "Go Away" deal I feel like if people see that then it won't be taken seriously as he is trying to get it to be due to his behavior.
(Jan. 30, 2020  6:35 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2020  6:28 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Easy there, let me be the bad guy. Let him test these if he wants.

alright I see your point and what about him being rude with the whole "Go Away" deal I feel like if people see that then it won't be taken seriously as he is trying to get it to be due to his behavior.
Well, he didn't really escalate. It's not good, but, eh. Whether or not it gets taken seriously, just let him do his tests. We will try to lead him down a path for actual rule change testing.

I actually did ask the committee what would be required for them to be unbanned.
Results are in:
Asteroid(combo listed above): 80%, no bursts, one loss to pocket
DC Fafnir: 10%, no bursts, 4 losses to pocket
1 tie
These ties keep happening. Don’t worry crab, you can still play villain. Just don’t get in my way.

Hoping next can be fafnir 4 meteor defense
You post win % but how many matches does it mean? 5, 10, 1000?
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:11 AM)Mikuri Wrote: You post win % but how many matches does it mean? 5, 10, 1000?
10, always 10, but I can do more if needed

(Jan. 30, 2020  6:35 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2020  6:28 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Easy there, let me be the bad guy. Let him test these if he wants.

My behavior is fine, stop being salty about it. I’m trying to do something nice and actually use my freetime to test these things, which others are either too busy or lazy to do. “So what I believe you were trying to say, is thank you.”

(Jan. 30, 2020  6:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2020  6:03 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: digital control, and the stadium is fine. No rails, three pockets, and no unfair advantages.

Unfortunately, unless you have a standard TT stadium, people will not take your tests seriously.
And what’s the point when blue classic is better. I don’t feel like listing all my TT stadium problems again
I understand that you put effort into this test, but to be honest with you, this test doesn’t give us any real valid information... one of the main reasons why is that it’s not done in a official tournament-spec stadium...
That blue stadium of yours will not suffice as a substitute,
as it is way smaller than the b-09 stadium, and there is areas that’ll effect a beys performance, ultimately giving you invalid results, like pockets, and holes...

If this was a test for the fun of it, then you did pretty good...
But if you were actually trying to make an actual competitive test, and use this test as a means to make a valid argument to convince the committee to unban these parts.... I’ll say with all respect, that you wasted your time... the only way you can make a standard test that’ll convince everyone, is if you use standard equipment...
The b-09 stadium that you see being used in every single burst tournament is the standard, that lil blue stadium of your is not! This ain’t no opinion, this is a fact!

One more thing, everyone has the right to express their opinion, whether they think some combo or test is good or not, everyone has the right to express what they think about it... and if you’re gonna have a problem with someone expressing their dissatisfaction with your combo, or test, or whatever... then just don’t bother posting a thread for it!
cuz a lot of us here are actual (in my opinion) True beyblade master professionals.... and if they see an error in your combo, test, article link, or whatever... they’re gonna tell you... not to be mean, but to be helpful, as this is what this entire forum is for...

I suggest that you get the b-09 stadium, and do these test again, then share the results, as there is quite a few of us that really are curious about whether these DC’s & Ripfire drivers
Will positively, or negatively affect the Meta!
It's B-09 for Burst Reeko, BB-10 is for MFB. Grin

I fixed those for you.
Lol, Doh! My bad DeceasedCrab....
I can’t believe I got it mixed up with the MFB stadium... ahhh it was a long day...
Well, the way I see it, pockets are the same as your exits, just a lot better and easier to ACTUALLY FALL INTO! The holes haven’t affected any tests, and the TT stadium tends to not let my asteroid or j2 into the exits, giving them an unfair advantage over DC. I chose the stadium I used for a reason. And while yes, people are entitled to their opinions, I don’t have to agree, let alone deal with him saying my behavior is bad, for saying that he shouldn’t just come here to stand in my way and state the obvious. I’m trying to be helpful for Jesus sakes

And, if the beys act one way in my stadium, they’ll act the same in yours, just with them all being as evenly matched as possible, mr. I’monlygoingtoletcertainbeyshaveproblemswithmypockets, so I will keep using that stadium. If you want me to use unevenly matched carp bowl, then fine, I’ll order one. But I think I’ve proven my point.

And these at hasbro anyway, so I will use hasbro parts in a hasbro freaking stadium
(Jan. 31, 2020  3:17 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Well, the way I see it, pockets are the same as your exits, just a lot better and easier to ACTUALLY FALL INTO! The holes haven’t affected any tests, and the TT stadium tends to not let my asteroid or j2 into the exits, giving them an unfair advantage over DC. I chose the stadium I used for a reason. And while yes, people are entitled to their opinions, I don’t have to agree, let alone deal with him saying my behavior is bad, for saying that he shouldn’t just come here to stand in my way and state the obvious. I’m trying to be helpful for Jesus sakes

The results will just be different, doesn't matter what anyone's opinion is about them. Testing is done in a B-09 to make it as close as possible to a tournament setting aside from the whole launching odd and even thing. I can try to help out tomorrow if you want by finding my Knuckle Unite RipFire and slapping Sr3 on, but I can't really help with the other Drivers.
(Jan. 31, 2020  3:17 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Well, the way I see it, pockets are the same as your exits, just a lot better and easier to ACTUALLY FALL INTO! The holes haven’t affected any tests, and the TT stadium tends to not let my asteroid or j2 into the exits, giving them an unfair advantage over DC. I chose the stadium I used for a reason. And while yes, people are entitled to their opinions, I don’t have to agree, let alone deal with him saying my behavior is bad, for saying that he shouldn’t just come here to stand in my way and state the obvious. I’m trying to be helpful for Jesus sakes

And, if the beys act one way in my stadium, they’ll act the same in yours, just with them all being as evenly matched as possible, mr. I’monlygoingtoletcertainbeyshaveproblemswithmypockets, so I will keep using that stadium. If you want me to use unevenly matched carp bowl, then fine, I’ll order one. But I think I’ve proven my point.

Your tests do not comply with the Burst Classic format. This is why no one takes your tests seriously. You need to understand that you created this thread to unban parts in Burst Classic, but if you can't even prove your point by testing in a controlled setting that mirrors a Burst Classic match, then this thread has lost its purpose unless someone like minded can recreate your tests within a B-09 stadium. Sorry man.
(Jan. 31, 2020  3:25 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

The results will just be different, doesn't matter what anyone's opinion is about them. Testing is done in a B-09 to make it as close as possible to a tournament setting aside from the whole launching odd and even thing. I can try to help out tomorrow if you want by finding my Knuckle Unite RipFire and slapping Sr3 on, but I can't really help with the other Drivers.
If you’re willing to help, then sure, but make sure the combos you test against can be viable in at least one format. J2 was just made with the random parts I had on me at my school beyclub

(Jan. 31, 2020  3:28 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:

Your tests do not comply with the Burst Classic format. This is why no one takes your tests seriously. You need to understand that you created this thread to unban parts in Burst Classic, but if you can't even prove your point by testing in a controlled setting that mirrors a Burst Classic match, then this thread has lost its purpose unless someone like minded can recreate your tests within a B-09 stadium. Sorry man.
Who said this was for classic? I don’t understand.
(Jan. 31, 2020  3:29 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  3:25 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The results will just be different, doesn't matter what anyone's opinion is about them. Testing is done in a B-09 to make it as close as possible to a tournament setting aside from the whole launching odd and even thing. I can try to help out tomorrow if you want by finding my Knuckle Unite RipFire and slapping Sr3 on, but I can't really help with the other Drivers.
If you’re willing to help, then sure, but make sure the combos you test against can be viable in at least one format. J2 was just made with the random parts I had on me at my school beyclub

(Jan. 31, 2020  3:28 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Your tests do not comply with the Burst Classic format. This is why no one takes your tests seriously. You need to understand that you created this thread to unban parts in Burst Classic, but if you can't even prove your point by testing in a controlled setting that mirrors a Burst Classic match, then this thread has lost its purpose unless someone like minded can recreate your tests within a B-09 stadium. Sorry man.

My bad. I meant Burst Standard.
(Jan. 31, 2020  3:34 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  3:29 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: If you’re willing to help, then sure, but make sure the combos you test against can be viable in at least one format. J2 was just made with the random parts I had on me at my school beyclub

My bad. I meant Burst Standard.
K then, maybe I just found the next thing to test on this unbanishment thread

K hit me up. I give in. What’s the cheapest i can get one. Hurry before I change my mind.
I did some testing with a rather, way better combo (tS4.00W.Br), here are the results.

RD5 RFG RFR vs. tS4 00W Br (Left spin weak launched)
Dragon Win rate: OO (20%.
Spryzen win rate: OOOOOOOO (80%)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-PVC-B-09-B...3108162767
This one real?

(Jan. 31, 2020  3:42 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I did some testing with a rather, way better combo (tS4.00W.Br), here are the results.

Thanks for the help, I really needed it. Maybe if more people help, ones who have voices, can make a difference, then we can actually get these things out of the beydump
(Jan. 31, 2020  3:48 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-PVC-B-09-B...3108162767
This one real?

(Jan. 31, 2020  3:42 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I did some testing with a rather, way better combo (tS4.00W.Br), here are the results.

Thanks for the help, I really needed it. Maybe if more people help, ones who have voices, can make a difference, then we can actually get these things out of the beydump

1. It is most likely a fake, look at the wording of the listing.

2. You're welcome, I am accually with the Unban Rip Fire thing.
(Jan. 31, 2020  3:48 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-PVC-B-09-B...3108162767
This one real?

this one is real: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...2749.l2649