[Unanswered]  why does jugdement joker wobble so much?

i use it even with different tips and it still wobbles so much.
What weight do you use on it?
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:34 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: What weight do you use on it?

the one it comes with.
(Apr. 08, 2021  5:23 AM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:34 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: What weight do you use on it?

the one it comes with.

I highly recommend putting the unbalanced side of Retsu on the side that doesn't have the stopper, that should even the weight out.
(Apr. 08, 2021  5:34 AM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  5:23 AM)eggblader Wrote: the one it comes with.

I highly recommend putting the unbalanced side of Retsu on the side that doesn't have the stopper, that should even the weight out.

Judgement comes with Zan.
I don't have Judgement Joker, but as I see the weight distribution in the layer is balanced, since itself typed as a balance bey, compare to Hollow Deathscyther. Assume may the problem with the disc/frame or the tip.
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:05 AM)eggblader Wrote: i use it even with different tips and it still wobbles so much.

Can you send the picture of the bey when fully assemble(with disc&driver) & picture of the underside of the layer

I have Judgement Joker,and the stock is not unbalanced(doesn't wobble), weight distribution of the layer is good
The usage of layer weight will effect the weight distribution(Retsu,Go)
(Apr. 08, 2021  8:52 AM)FENlX Wrote: I don't have Judgement Joker, but as I see the weight distribution in the layer is balanced, since itself typed as a balance bey, compare to Hollow Deathscyther. Assume may the problem with the disc/frame or the tip.
Balance type doesn't mean a bey is literally balanced. It means it can balance multiple types, such as Attack and defense.
What about metsu?
uhm. here. [Image: iqQmNp3SEX9b9Wf16]
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:17 PM)eggblader Wrote: uhm. here. [Image: iqQmNp3SEX9b9Wf16]

It looks fine,does it still have the same wobbling problem?
Is it a wobbling problem or loses stamina fast?

My wizard has wobbling problem, somehow i manage to worn one sided of the locking mechanism wall(next to the teeth part,no not a defect i just really love bursting wizard) so maybe it's that problem?
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:26 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:17 PM)eggblader Wrote: uhm. here. [Image: iqQmNp3SEX9b9Wf16]

It looks fine,does it still have the same wobbling problem?
Is it a wobbling problem or loses stamina fast?

actually both.
It might be due to the frame (the stamina issues)
(Apr. 08, 2021  8:27 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  5:34 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: I highly recommend putting the unbalanced side of Retsu on the side that doesn't have the stopper, that should even the weight out.

Judgement comes with Zan.

I am aware, I just suggested that they use Retsu.
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:29 PM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  8:27 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Judgement comes with Zan.

I am aware, I just suggested that they use Retsu.

wait. which is that. im not good with parts. do you know which set? wasnt it union achilles? that had retsu.
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:32 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:29 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: I am aware, I just suggested that they use Retsu.

wait. which is that. im not good with parts. do you know which set? wasnt it union achilles? that had retsu.

Union does have Retsu, Yes.
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:38 PM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:32 PM)eggblader Wrote: wait. which is that. im not good with parts. do you know which set? wasnt it union achilles? that had retsu.

Union does have Retsu, Yes.

ah. well good thing since i have UNION achilles! okay sorry for the caps.
I've had problems with judgement joker myself, it wobbles, has low stamina, burst easily and none of the parts work well on other beyblades, not on my recommended list for sure
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:37 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I've had problems with judgement joker myself, it wobbles, has low stamina, burst easily and none of the parts work well on other beyblades, not on my recommended list for sure

well I guess you are unlucky cause judgement joker is really good 
when you hit the side with the burst stopper his chances of bursting the opponent but not him increases
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:37 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I've had problems with judgement joker myself, it wobbles, has low stamina, burst easily and none of the parts work well on other beyblades, not on my recommended list for sure

well I guess you are unlucky cause judgement joker is really good 
when you hit the side with the burst stopper his chances of bursting the opponent but not him increases

MIne had really poor burst resistance when it came out of the box and that was my biggest problem, the stamina is probably something I'm doing wrong
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:44 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: well I guess you are unlucky cause judgement joker is really good 

MIne had really poor burst resistance when it came out of the box and that was my biggest problem, the stamina is probably something I'm doing wrong

yeah joker does have bad teeth
both takara's and hasbruh's 
but usually he bursts his opponents before he is able to burst
just change the joker chip to Valkyrie or Achilles and the trick driver to destroy ' and you are good to go
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:48 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:44 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: MIne had really poor burst resistance when it came out of the box and that was my biggest problem, the stamina is probably something I'm doing wrong

yeah joker does have bad teeth
both takara's and hasbruh's 
but usually he bursts his opponents before he is able to burst
just change the joker chip to Valkyrie or Achilles and the trick driver to destroy ' and you are good to go

don't think i have destroyer  but i do have Valkyrie
(Apr. 08, 2021  10:06 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  8:52 AM)FENlX Wrote: I don't have Judgement Joker, but as I see the weight distribution in the layer is balanced, since itself typed as a balance bey, compare to Hollow Deathscyther. Assume may the problem with the disc/frame or the tip.
Balance type doesn't mean a bey is literally balanced. It means it can balance multiple types, such as Attack and defense.

I see, Judgement Layer has the burst stopper on one side

Here what I read mostly to mixed with Judgement:
Judgement Valkyrie Retsu

or look at
Judgement Diabolos 0Bump Octa (Deck Format Finals Only)
(source: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events)