[Unanswered]  please help

hi guys,bought my son a TT dead phoenix,since then whatever i played against him,i lost! so hate it! even bought a hasbro dread phoenix,can’t even draw the game. anybody could please please tell me what beyblade should i get to beat my son’s tt dead phoenix. or what customisation i can do to beat him, thank u so so much
(Oct. 05, 2019  7:03 AM)Zacsh Wrote: hi guys,bought my son a TT dead phoenix,since then whatever i played against him,i lost! so hate it! even bought a hasbro dread phoenix,can’t even draw the game. anybody could please please tell me what beyblade should i get to beat my son’s tt dead phoenix. or what customisation i can do to beat him, thank u so so much

Cho-Z Valkyrie Zenith Evolution 
Hell Salamander 0 Et (Driver From Archer Hercules)
Arc Balkesh (Hasbro) 0 Bump Bearing (Performance Tip From Deep Caynox)
(Oct. 05, 2019  7:03 AM)Zacsh Wrote: hi guys,bought my son a TT dead phoenix,since then whatever i played against him,i lost! so hate it! even bought a hasbro dread phoenix,can’t even draw the game. anybody could please please tell me what beyblade should i get to beat my son’s tt dead phoenix. or what customisation i can do to beat him, thank u so so much
I Beyblade with my son too!  You might be losing more to the atomic driver.  Have you tried left spin beys?
(Oct. 05, 2019  7:31 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:

Cho-Z Valkyrie Zenith Evolution 

thanks a lot,i will try to find those ones u mentioned above!?

(Oct. 05, 2019  7:42 AM)Shindog Wrote:
I Beyblade with my son too!  You might be losing more to the atomic driver.  Have you tried left spin beys?

(Oct. 05, 2019  7:42 AM)Shindog Wrote: I Beyblade with my son too!  You might be losing more to the atomic driver.  Have you tried left spin beys?
i think i tried one,which is left spin but lost???
(Oct. 05, 2019  7:43 AM)Zacsh Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2019  7:31 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Cho-Z Valkyrie Zenith Evolution 

thanks a lot,i will try to find those ones u mentioned above!?

(Oct. 05, 2019  7:42 AM)Shindog Wrote: I Beyblade with my son too!  You might be losing more to the atomic driver.  Have you tried left spin beys?

What drivers do you own?
(Oct. 05, 2019  7:45 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2019  7:43 AM)Zacsh Wrote:

What drivers do you own?

i’m new to this game so i’m not sure what they called but i can tell the beyblades i have if it helps. 
tt dead phoenix
hasbro:
dread phoenix 
hercules 
salamander
forneus
achilles
strike valtryek
noctemis

(Oct. 05, 2019  7:50 AM)Zacsh Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2019  7:45 AM)Shindog Wrote: What drivers do you own?

i’m new to this game so i’m not sure what they called but i can tell the beyblades i have if it helps. 
tt dead phoenix
hasbro:
dread phoenix 
hercules 
salamander
forneus
achilles
strike valtryek
noctemis

think that’s all 
(Oct. 05, 2019  7:50 AM)Zacsh Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2019  7:45 AM)Shindog Wrote: What drivers do you own?

tt dead phoenix
hasbro:
dread phoenix 
hercules 
salamander
forneus
achilles
strike valtryek
noctemis

(Oct. 05, 2019  7:50 AM)Zacsh Wrote: i’m new to this game so i’m not sure what they called but i can tell the beyblades i have if it helps. 
tt dead phoenix
hasbro:
dread phoenix 
hercules 
salamander
forneus
achilles
strike valtryek
noctemis

think that’s all 

May be try salamander on the Hercules driver. Launch it softly.
(Oct. 05, 2019  7:52 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2019  7:50 AM)Zacsh Wrote: i’m new to this game so i’m not sure what they called but i can tell the beyblades i have if it helps. 
tt dead phoenix
hasbro:
dread phoenix 
hercules 
salamander
forneus
achilles
strike valtryek
noctemis

ok i will try that,thanks a lot
The Problem is: u got 1 TT and lots of hasbros. It's obvious that TT wins against hasbros coz it has metal and hasbros not.

Hercules would be the best I think. My hasbro hercules beats all my hasbro beys.

But it is nice from u to give ur son the best bey. Kids should always win.

Generally one should not fight with hasbro bey vs TT, especially not Slingshock. That are 2 different universes and Slingshot was designed for low weight, fast speed and railrush action.
(Oct. 05, 2019  9:14 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: The Problem is: u got 1 TT and lots of hasbros. It's obvious that TT wins against hasbros coz it has metal and hasbros not.

Hercules would be the best I think. My hasbro hercules beats all my hasbro beys.

Generally one should not fight with hasbro bey vs TT, especially not Slingshock. That are 2 different universes and Slingshot was designed for low weight, fast speed and railrush action.

never thought that,thanks for that,hahaha,maybe i should start looking for TT beys to beat my son? lol i saw some TT ones,like judgement joker,geist fafnir,wizard fafnir,bushin ashura,kreis satan,any suggestion,my friend? hate losing to my son hahaha
(Oct. 05, 2019  10:17 AM)Zacsh Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2019  9:14 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: The Problem is: u got 1 TT and lots of hasbros. It's obvious that TT wins against hasbros coz it has metal and hasbros not.

never thought that,thanks for that,hahaha,maybe i should start looking for TT beys to beat my son? lol i saw some TT ones,like judgement joker,geist fafnir,wizard fafnir,bushin ashura,kreis satan,any suggestion,my friend? hate losing to my son hahaha

Seriously it is cool that you play with your son. My dad also plays with me and literally knows the names of all the parts and bought me like around 20-30 MFB bets when I was small. Now too, the elite bets which I have are because of my parents. My dad bought me Dead Phoenix, Union Achilles, Revive Phoenix And Nightmare Longinus from Tokyo and my mom bought me Lord Spriggan from Hong Kong.

Correction - Beys
(Oct. 05, 2019  10:33 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2019  10:17 AM)Zacsh Wrote: never thought that,thanks for that,hahaha,maybe i should start looking for TT beys to beat my son? lol i saw some TT ones,like judgement joker,geist fafnir,wizard fafnir,bushin ashura,kreis satan,any suggestion,my friend? hate losing to my son hahaha

Seriously it is cool that you play with your son. My dad also plays with me and literally knows the names of all the parts and bought me like around 20-30 MFB bets when I was small. Now too, the elite bets which I have are because of my parents. My dad bought me Dead Phoenix, Union Achilles, Revive Phoenix And Nightmare Longinus from Tokyo and my mom bought me Lord Spriggan from Hong Kong.

Correction - Beys

u r blessed,i’m happy for u,i didn’t have much from my parents, a bit sad. now i’m a father,tbh,single father,son is with me,trying to be a good father,give him the best i can,also beat him as well hahaha
TT Archer Hercules. There's a version that comes with Eternal. I suspect that'll beat Dead Phoenix, Atomic or not. Swap out the 13 disc for something better like a 0 disc. Good luck.
Do you guys think Noctemis has a chance? I would think it might work kinda similar to Caynox here, and Caynox beats any Phoenix easily.
Well, Noctemis is an attack layer and i think it struggles against Phoenix's Outer ring shield defense.

I think stamina beys are best Phoenix counter, like deceasedcrab said, hercules should work. Or salamander and caynox. Those beys simply ignore the shield ring defense and just sit, rotate and laugh.
(Oct. 05, 2019  7:52 AM)Shindog Wrote:
tt dead phoenix
hasbro:
dread phoenix 
hercules 
salamander
forneus
achilles
strike valtryek
noctemis

I'd have to agree with you. At least without buying something. But the salamander layer for HASBRO worries me. It's pretty bad but the fact that it's left spin and has eternal is what saves it
? ????? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????????.