[Unanswered]  counter for stock galaxy zeus?!?!

gZ.4M.Pl is an amazing tough bey

how the heck do i stop this thing?
maximum garuda?
gZ is actually not that good, if weak launched, it's decent, but lS/Sr can beat it pretty easily as far as i know.
its actually a good balance layer. 4M isn't the worst, but 7/0 Bump is better (attack at least) and Planet is an outclassed driver.

so gZ is good, with parts you could use as subs if you don't have better. It really isn't the worst, but recent, newer releases have kinda been steamrolling it.

I don't know its current status in competitive viability, just a guess till I see how it is...sorry this may not be accurate as possible.
Drain Fafnir would counter it I guess.
(Jan. 23, 2018  1:34 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Drain Fafnir would counter it I guess.

No, planet has better LAD that nothing
(Jan. 23, 2018  4:36 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: gZ is actually not that good, if weak launched, it's decent, but lS/Sr can beat it pretty easily as far as i know.

have you battled gZ personally? i see comments around here like yours, are you just mindlessly parroting them?

lS/Sr do not “easily beat” gZ, i know from actual experience it’s a toss up 50/50 for Sr in left only.
How you want to beat it? as combo or with stock bey?

Stock beys would be that can beat it:- MG, Nightmare Longinus (DAT Destroy) and Ark Bahamut

Combo wise any left spin with higher precession driver, Mold A Chip Deep Chaos/Guardian Kerbeus, etc
(Jan. 23, 2018  3:35 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: How you want to beat it? as combo or with stock bey?

Stock beys would be that can beat it:- MG, Nightmare Longinus (DAT Destroy) and Ark Bahamut

Combo wise any left spin with higher precession driver, Mold A Chip Deep Chaos/Guardian Kerbeus, etc

I don't think gK with work in stock combo Chaitanya.
That rubber with probably hook up with trident 
Same logic with different methods
(Jan. 23, 2018  3:37 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2018  3:35 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: How you want to beat it? as combo or with stock bey?

I don't think gK with work in stock combo Chaitanya.
That rubber with probably hook up with trident 
Same logic with different methods

There isn't rubber on gK. And I meant with Mold A chip. which can make it harder to burst lol
(Jan. 23, 2018  1:45 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2018  1:34 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Drain Fafnir would counter it I guess.

No, planet has better LAD that nothing

Not stock. With a good combo it can beat gZ. Unless they meant both stock gZ and stock counter. Also the orange/black thing is POM, Poly Oxy Methylene. It's a smooth material that's the same as the one on Yielding.
(Jan. 23, 2018  11:36 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2018  1:45 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: No, planet has better LAD that nothing

Not stock. With a good combo it can beat gZ. Unless they meant both stock gZ and stock counter. Also the orange/black thing is POM, Poly Oxy Methylene. It's a smooth material that's the same as the one on Yielding.

It's not POM. It's just semi flexible plastic loosely connected to the layer so that it moves out a little more for defense.
I find that any good Attack type can Burst Galaxy Zeus so long as it hits while it's off balance at the start