[Unanswered]  Who was the girl in the novae rog attack.

in yuriy/tala's amazing novae rog attack, a girl, or woman, shows up for some time and it switches to wolborg's bitbeast. I have always wondered who it is. Is there an answer?
I think that was a woman who might have been Wolborg itself or Wolborgs mother
Since Tala is Russian maybe its a Rusalka, some female entity from Russian mythology which is often malicious towards mankind.
that's pretty valid. I was thinking that the woman was Tala's mother, that tragically left him and his family.
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:56 PM)Attila Wrote: that's pretty valid. I was thinking that the woman was Tala's mother, that tragically left him and his family.

could've sworn tala was a robot
Tala isnt a robot
(Jan. 14, 2021  6:33 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Tala isnt a robot

Yeah I think It's obvious now
(Jan. 14, 2021  6:35 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  6:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Tala isnt a robot

Yeah I think It's obvious now
In the Japanese version of the dub, he was purposely in a DNA chamber, and Volkov/Boris was scientifically experimenting with him, to eliminate emotions with happiness, fear, anxiety, etc.. and The only emotions that remain and highlighted in his brain is hate, disgust, cruelty, and the desire to win. In the dub, they just call him cyber tala, not explaining why they experiemented on him
Someone speculated that this woman may have been his mother. Not sure if I agree or not, but here's a photo of Tala's parents, from chapter 4 of the Rising manga

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-8OmBHT...p=drivesdk
The female ice spirit reminds me of the Yuki Onna from Japanese Folklore. A Yuki Onna (Snow Woman) is the spirit of a woman or girl who died in the cold and now guides travelers through the snowy mountains or lures them into a trap so they freeze to death, just like she did. Yuki Onna are often portraied having long hair and wearing a white dress, just like Wolborg's alternative Bit Beast appearance does.
(Mar. 08, 2021  7:15 AM)TL14 Wrote: The female ice spirit reminds me of the Yuki Onna from Japanese Folklore. A Yuki Onna (Snow Woman) is the spirit of a woman or girl who died in the cold and now guides travelers through the snowy mountains or lures them into a trap so they freeze to death, just like she did. Yuki Onna are often portraied having long hair and wearing a white dress, just like Wolborg's alternative Bit Beast appearance does.

Yeah
I have heard of her, she is also portraied as a beautiful woman that seduce the men to the traps by singing

she is also the girl in PFP but thats just a fanart from an anime
(Mar. 08, 2021  7:15 AM)TL14 Wrote: The female ice spirit reminds me of the Yuki Onna from Japanese Folklore. A Yuki Onna (Snow Woman) is the spirit of a woman or girl who died in the cold and now guides travelers through the snowy mountains or lures them into a trap so they freeze to death, just like she did. Yuki Onna are often portraied having long hair and wearing a white dress, just like Wolborg's alternative Bit Beast appearance does.
Thats also pretty valid because tala’s whole theme is just ice. And cruelty.

(Mar. 07, 2021  11:23 PM)xxeliza321xx Wrote: Someone speculated that this woman may have been his mother. Not sure if I agree or not, but here's a photo of Tala's parents, from chapter 4 of the Rising manga

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-8OmBHT...p=drivesdk
She’s carrying a baby with two horn like hair. No doubt thats baby tala, and they are his parents. And if you go to the official story, there is a mere backside illustration by takao aoki that regards her mother. The resemblance is pretty similar
wait, is this beyblade? cuz this is in beyblade q and a
(Mar. 23, 2021  4:55 AM)eggblader Wrote: wait, is this beyblade? cuz this is in beyblade q and a

Old gen
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:31 PM)Attila Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  4:55 AM)eggblader Wrote: wait, is this beyblade? cuz this is in beyblade q and a

Old gen

ah.
found out in a japanese bakuten shoot wikipedia site that they refered the woman as a yuki onna...

Take this as a grain of salt. its wikipedia. But i guess the people there also think its a yuki onna