[Unanswered]  What happens if you beat the WBO champion? (Kei)

Do you become the world champion?
I'm asking cuz I saw that Zankye had beat Kei once in the past, I don't remember him becoming world champion... (BTW if ur wondering.. I used to look at the WBO years before I joined.)
(Apr. 27, 2021  12:03 PM)GhostFox Wrote: Do you become the world champion?
I'm asking cuz I saw that Zankye had beat Kei once in the past, I don't remember him becoming world champion... (BTW if ur wondering.. I used to look at the WBO years before I joined.)

It doesn’t do anything because the wins are based on how much WBO tournaments you’ve won
oh god! There are never any tournaments here so how will I win them? I will join them when on vacation tho...
But I will never be able to participate in so many 😕
But anyway, thanks Hellafraid
(Apr. 27, 2021  12:11 PM)GhostFox Wrote: oh god! There are never any tournaments here so how will I win them? I will join them when on vacation tho...
But I will never be able to participate in so many 😕
But anyway, thanks Hellafraid

No problem, just keep on blading
You get a lot points towards your bey rank. And probably some recognition if you are unknown.
Well that's nice to know because I am going to battle and beat Kei
(Apr. 27, 2021  6:45 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Well that's nice to know because I am going to battle and beat Kei

Good luck to you both. Just letting you know, beating Kei is not gonna be easy.
No this is not fair true bladder are those who plays matches and win tournament that will only champion based on win in that same tournament not other tournament or how many who win wbo tournament !! More time no way this means true bladder is not there
Blader. The word is Blader. Not Bladder. Bladder is something that holds liquids.
(Apr. 27, 2021  7:58 PM)Ajay Zatkawde Wrote: No this is not fair true bladder are those who plays matches and win tournament that will only champion based on win in that same tournament not other tournament or how many who win wbo tournament !! More time no way this means true bladder is not there

r/Ihadatroke
do you mean that it should be like in the anime where you have to beat the world champion to be the champion?
(I am actually asking I didnt understand you)

If so, I dont agree with that, but if you want tournaments in this way you can move to japan and participate on WBBA tournaments which will decide the actual world champion
(Kei is the wbo champion not world champion since wbo is not a official beyblade organization like wbba)
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:13 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  7:58 PM)Ajay Zatkawde Wrote: No this is not fair true bladder are those who plays matches and win tournament that will only champion based on win in that same tournament not other tournament or how many who win wbo tournament !! More time no way this means true bladder is not there

r/Ihadatroke
do you mean that it should be like in the anime where you have to beat the world champion to be the champion?

If so, I dont agree with that, but if you want tournaments in this way you can move to japan and participate on WBBA tournaments which will decide the actual world champion
(Kei is the wbo champion not world champion since wbo is not a official beyblade organization like wbba)
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:16 PM)Ajay Zatkawde Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:13 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: r/Ihadastroke

pardon me?
No I did not mean that but have to chance for young blader for championship . firstly kei is in ranking first I am saying that world champion are does who battle at champion league and kei is world's top most blader . That's why I am saying world champion is those who plays champion tournament and win like the famous sports football and cricket and baseball!!!!

Ok I understand that wbo is not wbba !!
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:21 PM)Ajay Zatkawde Wrote: No I did not mean that but have to chance for young blader for championship  .   firstly kei is in ranking first I am saying that world champion are does who battle at champion league and kei is world's top most blader . That's why I am saying world champion is those who plays champion tournament and win like the famous sports football and cricket and baseball!!!!

but Kei is not the world champion
the wbo wont decide the world champion only wbba does
and wbba hosts a tournament to decide the wc just like you said
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:25 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:21 PM)Ajay Zatkawde Wrote: No I did not mean that but have to chance for young blader for championship  .   firstly kei is in ranking first I am saying that world champion are does who battle at champion league and kei is world's top most blader . That's why I am saying world champion is those who plays champion tournament and win like the famous sports football and cricket and baseball!!!!

but Kei is not the world champion
the wbo wont decide the world champion only wbba does
and wbba hosts a tournament to decide the wc just like you said

Yes ok