[Unanswered]  What Makes Wizard Fafnir So Bad?

I don´t own this bey, but from what I have seen online, it seems pretty bad. Yes, I know that you can light launch, but neither of the other Fafnirs were as bad when spun fast. Please tell my your reasoning why. Thanks!
(May. 30, 2019  11:50 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I don´t own this bey, but from what I have seen online, it seems pretty bad. Yes, I know that you can light launch, but neither of the other Fafnirs were as bad when spun fast. Please tell my your reasoning why. Thanks!

The Driver has horrible balance and the teeth are worse because the Layer Base doesn't allow them to be exposed completely.
It's not the layer base, it's the stalk the teeth are on; it's slightly shorter than for right spin chips.
(May. 31, 2019  12:09 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It's not the layer base, it's the stalk the teeth are on; it's slightly shorter than for right spin chips.

Then how come the dragon chip is strong with Ace but weak with Grand? The teeth are the same, why does it feel looser?
(May. 31, 2019  12:25 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 31, 2019  12:09 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It's not the layer base, it's the stalk the teeth are on; it's slightly shorter than for right spin chips.

Then how come the dragon chip is strong with Ace but weak with Grand? The teeth are the same, why does it feel looser?

There is a distance between most defense/stamina bases that make the teeth looser
(May. 31, 2019  12:29 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(May. 31, 2019  12:25 AM)g2_ Wrote: Then how come the dragon chip is strong with Ace but weak with Grand? The teeth are the same, why does it feel looser?

There is a distance between most defense/stamina bases that make the teeth looser

Are sure?
(May. 30, 2019  11:50 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I don´t own this bey, but from what I have seen online, it seems pretty bad. Yes, I know that you can light launch, but neither of the other Fafnirs were as bad when spun fast. Please tell my your reasoning why. Thanks!

The rubber on the layer creates a lot of friction especially against other left-spinning beys causing it to burst more

On Ace there are 2 tiny little tabs that clamp on the driver. Grand doesn't have these tabs.
(May. 31, 2019  12:48 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(May. 31, 2019  12:25 AM)g2_ Wrote: Then how come the dragon chip is strong with Ace but weak with Grand? The teeth are the same, why does it feel looser?

On Ace there are 2 tiny little tabs that clamp on the driver. Grand doesn't have these tabs.

What do you mean?

My Grand and Rock bases feel like an Attack base. Did I get a lucky mold? Way tighter than Bushin.
The problem with fafnir would be fixed with a dash driver or something like that?
Not especially, no. Even if you have a driver with a very strong spring, the teeth still ride a bit high on the bey.
If it had stronger teeth it would actually be viable to launch it instead of hand spinning in my opinion