[Unanswered]  Ultimate Reboot’ vs Destroy’ vs Xtreme’

(Mar. 24, 2021  5:09 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:59 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: bursts in tournaments are only one point, and what's LTE.

LTE is an abbreviation for Lucifer The End.

Oh. well, once the rubber in the chip wears down, it doesn't take much to burst. I mean it obviously doesn't burst as much as glide, but once the rubber goes bye bye then it will burst as much as something like curse satan or union achilles.
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:59 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: not ko-ing only. I have put it in on many beys, and the beys that I put Xtreme' on burst even Rage Longinus and LTE

bursts in tournaments are only one point, and what's LTE.

Lucifer the End. And also, the Xtreme beys tend to hit head on and make the opponent bey lose spin rather fast.

(Mar. 24, 2021  5:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  5:09 PM)Longinox Wrote: LTE is an abbreviation for Lucifer The End.

Oh. well, once the rubber in the chip wears down, it doesn't take much to burst. I mean it obviously doesn't burst as much as glide, but once the rubber goes bye bye then it will burst as much as something like curse satan or union achilles.

Lucifer the End is one of the best beys in all of burst
(Mar. 24, 2021  5:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:59 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: bursts in tournaments are only one point, and what's LTE.

Lucifer the End. And also, the Xtreme beys tend to hit head on and make the opponent bey lose spin rather fast.

(Mar. 24, 2021  5:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Oh. well, once the rubber in the chip wears down, it doesn't take much to burst. I mean it obviously doesn't burst as much as glide, but once the rubber goes bye bye then it will burst as much as something like curse satan or union achilles.

uuuuuh. You actually think Lucifer the end is good? okay. okay. I mean im pretty sure nobody else would agree. it is top tier for opposite spin. but same spin? eeeeeh
(Mar. 24, 2021  5:33 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  5:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Lucifer the End. And also, the Xtreme beys tend to hit head on and make the opponent bey lose spin rather fast.

uuuuuh. You actually think Lucifer the end is good? okay. okay. I mean im pretty sure nobody else would agree. it is top tier for opposite spin. but same spin? eeeeeh

Bet. How much do you want to bet?
(Mar. 24, 2021  5:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  5:33 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: uuuuuh. You actually think Lucifer the end is good? okay. okay. I mean im pretty sure nobody else would agree. it is top tier for opposite spin. but same spin? eeeeeh

Bet. How much do you want to bet?

um, I dont want to bet? im just saying.
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  5:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Bet. How much do you want to bet?

um, I dont want to bet? im just saying.

I've been playing beyblade for more than 8 or 9 years, and I've experimented on every bey I have, with the beys my friends have that I don't. I usually like to test drivers, and from my calculations, Xtreme' tends to make a much more drastic change in the bey's power lvl when driver added to the bey. Not bragging, because some ppl know more than me, but based on my reviewed calculations, Xtreme' is better than Ultimate-Reboot and Destroy’
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: um, I dont want to bet? im just saying.

I've been playing beyblade for more than 8 or 9 years, and I've experimented on every bey I have, with the beys my friends have that I don't. I usually like to test drivers, and from my calculations, Xtreme' tends to make a much more drastic change in the bey's power lvl when driver added to the bey. Not bragging, because some ppl know more than me, but based on my reviewed calculations, Xtreme' is better than Ultimate-Reboot and Destroy’
I get that you have alot of experience and I get that xtreme' is better, its just that destroy' and ul' have more stamina and LAD. Thats all. Xtreme is better for pure attack though. I agree 100%
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:46 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I've been playing beyblade for more than 8 or 9 years, and I've experimented on every bey I have, with the beys my friends have that I don't. I usually like to test drivers, and from my calculations, Xtreme' tends to make a much more drastic change in the bey's power lvl when driver added to the bey. Not bragging, because some ppl know more than me, but based on my reviewed calculations, Xtreme' is better than Ultimate-Reboot and Destroy’
I get that you have alot of experience and I get that xtreme' is better, its just that destroy' and ul' have more stamina and LAD. Thats all. Xtreme is better for pure attack though. I agree 100%

Yes that's true. even Xtreme' has some mistakes and disadvantages. I agree fully bro
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:46 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I get that you have alot of experience and I get that xtreme' is better, its just that destroy' and ul' have more stamina and LAD. Thats all. Xtreme is better for pure attack though. I agree 100%

Yes that's true. even Xtreme' has some mistakes and disadvantages. I agree fully bro

yep. every driver has its weaknesses. Smile
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:48 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yes that's true. even Xtreme' has some mistakes and disadvantages. I agree fully bro

yep. every driver has its weaknesses. Smile

couldn't agree more with u
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:59 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: not ko-ing only. I have put it in on many beys, and the beys that I put Xtreme' on burst even Rage Longinus and LTE

bursts in tournaments are only one point, and what's LTE.

Actually, a Burst Finish is worth two points in Burst Standard and one point in Burst Classic and Limited.
Beybrain78, to answer your question, I'd say it ultimately depends on the setup you're running and how well you can control each driver. Xtreme' is best for pure attack, Ultimate Reboot' has a few niche uses like Rage Ul' 3A, and Destroy' is best for mixed attack.
(Mar. 24, 2021  8:47 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

Actually, a Burst Finish is worth two points in Burst Standard and one point in Burst Classic and Limited.
Beybrain78, to answer your question, I'd say it ultimately depends on the setup you're running and how well you can control each driver. Xtreme' is best for pure attack, Ultimate Reboot' has a few niche uses like Rage Ul' 3A, and Destroy' is best for mixed attack.
oh its worth 2 in standard. that makes sense. cause in classic and limited they burst more, its not as hard, so its less points. but in standard the beys almost never burst so bursting is 2 points. noice.
(Mar. 24, 2021  5:33 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  5:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Lucifer the End. And also, the Xtreme beys tend to hit head on and make the opponent bey lose spin rather fast.

Being good doesn't mean a part has to be absurdly good at everything, just one thing is enough. In this case, opposite spin matches.
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:07 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  5:33 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: uuuuuh. You actually think Lucifer the end is good? okay. okay. I mean im pretty sure nobody else would agree. it is top tier for opposite spin. but same spin? eeeeeh
Being good doesn't mean a part has to be absurdly good at everything, just one thing is enough. In this case, opposite spin matches.

true, its just there are more rights than lefts and Lucifer the end is right. so it loses more than it wins. that's all.
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:13 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:07 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: Being good doesn't mean a part has to be absurdly good at everything, just one thing is enough. In this case, opposite spin matches.

true, its just there are more rights than lefts and Lucifer the end is right. so it loses more than it wins. that's all.
Even against rights, LTC only loses to World, Brave and Infinite(Shield)
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:41 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:13 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: true, its just there are more rights than lefts and Lucifer the end is right. so it loses more than it wins. that's all.
Even against rights, LTC only loses to World, Brave and Infinite(Shield)

uuuuh, r u sure about that? sorry if im being rude but, tempest, glide, curse, infinite sword, death Solomon, super Hyperion, etc
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:47 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:41 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: Even against rights, LTC only loses to World, Brave and Infinite(Shield)

uuuuh, r u sure about that? sorry if im being rude but, tempest, glide, curse, infinite sword, death Solomon, super Hyperion, etc
I forgot one, but he also loses to Glide.

But the rest, yes.
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:31 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:05 AM)Beybrain78 Wrote: Ah okay. Thank you!

Um, sorry to asked the spam-like-off-topic question, but where did you get your Ultimate Reboot'?

I got it from Prime Apocalypse in a package by itself from a seller on ebay.
Xtreme' is better by a margin
Xtreme' is the best for pure Attack power, but if you fail to KO the opponent or Burst them its Stamina is less than stellar. Ultimate Reboot' has better Stamina than Xtreme' if I recall correctly, but it's still nothing too special. Destroy' has better Stamina (and I think LAD?) so you'd want to use it in a combination where pure offense isn't your main goal.