[Unanswered]  Sieg Xcalibur?

Dear all, 

May I know why Sieg Xcalibur is better on stationary setups while others like nightmare longinus, legend spriggan use rubber performance tips? Does it have to do with the shape or uneven weight or something? Thank you.
Shape and weight distribution mostly. On a rubber flat tip, Sieg could lose a lot of stamina very fast, or yeet itself directly into a pocket. If it's stationary, the sword point may do successive hits over time.

It probably does work okay on a rubber flat, at least, it would 3-4 years ago.
(Aug. 22, 2021  12:32 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Shape and weight distribution mostly. On a rubber flat tip, Sieg could lose a lot of stamina very fast, or yeet itself directly into a pocket. If it's stationary, the sword point may do successive hits over time.

So Buster is the same, then?

Also random question but does Buster do better than Sieg?
(Aug. 23, 2021  7:35 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2021  12:32 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Shape and weight distribution mostly. On a rubber flat tip, Sieg could lose a lot of stamina very fast, or yeet itself directly into a pocket. If it's stationary, the sword point may do successive hits over time.

So Buster is the same, then?

Also random question but does Buster do better than Sieg?
Buster is usually more off balanced but has better attack, but i’m not sure which would be better though
I think Buster is better than sieg
1st reason: Size and Weight cause heavy attack
2nd reason: Sieg will burst easily to many beys
(Aug. 26, 2021  6:26 AM)Rit 01 Wrote: I think Buster is better than sieg

Buster has bad burst resistance and is very unbalanced.
(Aug. 26, 2021  1:28 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2021  6:26 AM)Rit 01 Wrote: I think Buster is better than sieg

Buster has bad burst resistance and is very unbalanced.

Though, it is meant to be off-balance, think about it, the more off-balance and wild it is the more its attack power increases and when it full aligns all that weight is concentrated into the sword and being off balance it can deal a huge amount of damage with a powerful strike, so, Buster being off-balance kinda works for it.
(Aug. 26, 2021  4:37 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2021  1:28 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Buster has bad burst resistance and is very unbalanced.

Though, it is meant to be off-balance, think about it, the more off-balance and wild it is the more its attack power increases and when it full aligns all that weight is concentrated into the sword and being off balance it can deal a huge amount of damage with a powerful strike, so, Buster being off-balance kinda works for it.

That's what makes it burst so many times and being unbalanced drains more stamina.
(Aug. 26, 2021  4:47 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2021  4:37 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Though, it is meant to be off-balance, think about it, the more off-balance and wild it is the more its attack power increases and when it full aligns all that weight is concentrated into the sword and being off balance it can deal a huge amount of damage with a powerful strike, so, Buster being off-balance kinda works for it.

That's what makes it burst so many times and being unbalanced drains more stamina.

Yeah, Xcalibur is a real double-bladed sword (See what I did there, eh eh?) it can either use its off-balanced Strike to get a burst or Over Finish or it can drain its stamina and burst to basically everything. Xcalibur really is a gamble but honestly, I think Seige is better do to burst resistance and put the Dagger Frame on Seige and it'll crush everything! (I think)
(Aug. 26, 2021  4:50 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2021  4:47 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: That's what makes it burst so many times and being unbalanced drains more stamina.

Yeah, Xcalibur is a real double-bladed sword (See what I did there, eh eh?) it can either use its off-balanced Strike to get a burst or Over Finish or it can drain its stamina and burst to basically everything. Xcalibur really is a gamble but honestly, I think Seige is better do to burst resistance and put the Dagger Frame on Seige and it'll crush everything!  (I think)

1. It is Sieg
2. Use a dash driver then
3. If Buster is so terrible why do people use it in Limited anyway?
I think buster Xcalibur is better on unbalanced mode with attack dash drivers like Xtreme'or destroy'
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:32 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2021  4:50 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Yeah, Xcalibur is a real double-bladed sword (See what I did there, eh eh?) it can either use its off-balanced Strike to get a burst or Over Finish or it can drain its stamina and burst to basically everything. Xcalibur really is a gamble but honestly, I think Seige is better do to burst resistance and put the Dagger Frame on Seige and it'll crush everything!  (I think)

1. It is Sieg
Siege has better stamina, and burst resistance. It’s better as a stationary attack because of this, but it’s also lighter than buster and isn’t as powerful. Buster Xcaliber has decent teeth, and is very heavy. It’s very powerful when it attacks, but doesn’t have as much stamina as Seige, and it also bursts a bit because it hits so hard.
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:32 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2021  4:50 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Yeah, Xcalibur is a real double-bladed sword (See what I did there, eh eh?) it can either use its off-balanced Strike to get a burst or Over Finish or it can drain its stamina and burst to basically everything. Xcalibur really is a gamble but honestly, I think Seige is better do to burst resistance and put the Dagger Frame on Seige and it'll crush everything!  (I think)

1. It is Sieg

Buster Xcalibur apparently is a great same spin attacker, but when it comes to opposite spin matchups, it apparently doesn’t do too well. I think that’s why it’s not as good as Sieg, or at least not considered as good as Sieg.
(Aug. 27, 2021  3:22 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:32 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: 1. It is Sieg

Buster Xcalibur apparently is a great same spin attacker, but when it comes to opposite spin matchups, it apparently doesn’t do too well. I think that’s why it’s not as good as Sieg, or at least not considered as good as Sieg.
Well, I mean in terms of attack, anything against the opposite spin doesnt do as well cause facing a opposite spin bey while being an attack types kind of takes the momentum away from your hits a bit. But, while not owing any Xcaliber besides xeno Xcaliber, Seige is good for stationary attack like on orbit metal, and Buster is good on things like octa, or xtreme’ as an alternative to nightmare on xtreme’ but obviously it’s right spin.
Yeah
Sieg -stamina and burst resistance,
Buster -Heavy attacks but less stamina                  OH MAN ITS HARD TO DECIDE LOL :\

when it comes to attack power BUSTER is better .
but when it comes to resistance/stamina SIEG is better
(Aug. 28, 2021  4:39 AM)Rit 01 Wrote: Yeah
Buster -Heavy attacks but less stamina                  OH MAN ITS HARD TO DECIDE LOL :\

Yes. But they are both still attack types. Remember that
(Aug. 28, 2021  5:28 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  4:39 AM)Rit 01 Wrote: Yeah

Yes. But they are both still attack types. Remember that

Absolutely you're right dude