[Unanswered]  I keep breaking my launchers. help plz

breaking my launchers.

So I like am having this problem. I like to pull my launchers hard because I use attack types or balance types and when ever I do , the launcher I use breaks within 2 weeks. aka the hasbro sling shock launchers. does anybody know the best launcher to use that can withstand very hard pulls from it and lasts the longest?
Either the light L/R long winders or long winder launchers. Usually I would say L/R string launcher, but those break.
If you're pulling too fast from the start, the Long BeyLaunchers and Long Light Launcher LRs would be least likely to break on you because they have lower degrees of gear resistance.

Don't buy any BeyLauncher LRs unless you're ready to change the way you launch to begin slower and accelerate from there, or else you will inevitably break something in their internal mechanisms.
Use their switch strike launchers because like you my sling shock launchers break.
I'm sorry, can you please clarify, is it the green Hasbro launchers you're breaking? Or something else?

Everyone has a ton of extra launchers. I think your friends probably have some to spare. Or anyone at a tournament will likely have a ton of extra launchers. Just ask.
the green hasbro ones yes
and the switch strike.
(Mar. 16, 2019  5:12 AM)Fez Gameplays Wrote: the green hasbro ones yes
and the switch strike.
Are you sure it’s the launcher ? It can also be the ripcord because the teeth on hasbro ripcords get damaged very easily. If that is the case try buying a long winder or revive Phoenix ripcord, a friend of mine owns them and they work great for him.
idk. ill try it
funny, I know im new to burst but I expected everybody's answers to be the sword launcher.
would it the sword launcher be any good to?
try Takara tomy string launchers, get them from amazon
If he's been breaking the green launchers, you know he's going to break a string launcher very quickly.

The problem might just be how you're launching it. Are you over clicking the launcher? Those clicks are making strain on the gears. Are you pulling smoothly or forcefully? Practice launching gently and then gradually power up from there.

The sword launcher or Phoenix winder might help, but until you learn not to break the green launchers I'd wait to get those. If you break those you will feel despair.
(Mar. 15, 2019  6:16 AM)Fez Gameplays Wrote: breaking my launchers.

So I like am having this problem. I like to pull my launchers hard because I use attack types or balance types and when ever I do , the launcher I use breaks within 2 weeks. aka the hasbro sling shock launchers. does anybody know the best launcher to use that can withstand very hard pulls from it and lasts the longest?

For right spin consider the master kit launcher. It has been very durable for me.  Left spin.... I don’t know.
im pulling it
smoothly but very rough.

I find that I need to pull hard in order to match my bey with any stamina type. the bey I use is Spryzen S2 Limited Variable so I need a lot of momentum.
try the LR long launcher that comes with turbo achilles.
(Mar. 14, 2020  7:03 PM)William Cochran Wrote: try the LR long launcher that comes with turbo achilles.

Don’t revive threads a year old, that’s considered spam, and anyway until he launches gently string launchers do him no good, and the red launcher from czA is nothing compared to the black one from Master Diabolos
oops sorry bout that
welp the same thing happened to my little bro but he asked me to fix it
i Mean, the hasbro green launchers aren’t the best of quality, so it might just be the launcher and you. I’d say get the sword launcher and test your luck.
Same thing happened to me, my slingshock launcher broke, I recommend the original sword launcher, not the digital one because that one breaks too. I have the original sword launcher, and it is lasting a while compared to all my other launchers
i think you're clicking the launchers too much try minimizing that
luck has nothing to do with it just try not to click as much