[Unanswered]  How is the community on Beyblade Amino?

I was thinking of maybe joining Beyblade Amino, but I don't know if I should, since I don't want the same toxic and dangerous community stuff that happened on Instagram, to happen again on Amino.
So please tell me your experience on Beyblade Amino and if it's a friendly, non-dramatic and safe community or if it is a bad community. I've seen Kevo's video on Amino, but since it is an older video and things there might have changed, should I give Amino a chance?
Some people are nice on it. Some aren’t. The people that can make better art on it are highly favored. It’s ok I guess. If you want you can PM me to more info about it
Honestly there are all kinds of aminos. A Beyblade Burst amoni I joined was really weird. There was a lot of swearing involved. But there are different beyblade aminos, you just have to find one tha"s not toxic
(Jun. 13, 2019  3:46 AM)Treyvon Wrote: Yo i I’m a bladder to

not to be rude, but whats your point?
I’m the new kid and whan I get there I’m not going so easy on you
(Jun. 13, 2019  3:35 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Honestly there are all kinds of aminos. A Beyblade Burst amoni I joined was really weird. There was a lot of swearing involved. But there are different beyblade aminos, you just have to find one tha"s not toxic

I think TL14 means the most popular one

(Jun. 13, 2019  3:46 AM)Treyvon Wrote: Yo i I’m a bladder to

Yo, wrong thread to post this.
(Jun. 13, 2019  3:54 AM)Treyvon Wrote: My point is I’m a good bladder

Ok, but this thread is not the place to post that
Worng thread

Well I’m not a thread

I’m a bladder you have to Believe Me
(Jun. 13, 2019  3:59 AM)Treyvon Wrote: Worng  thread

Well I’m not a thread

I’m a bladder you have to  Believe  Me
1. It’s Blader, not Bladder.
2. Make a separate thread for your arrival.
(Jun. 13, 2019  3:59 AM)Treyvon Wrote: Worng  thread

Well I’m not a thread

I’m a bladder you have to  Believe  Me

Listen, like I said before, not to be rude or anything, but if you made an account here then we pretty much know you're a blader
Oh so I’m sorry um

Talk to you tomorrow
Hi guys. Zera here. I just joined Amino and already found out someone was using my identity there to get followers and post fake stuff about me. Well, that's not good.  Uncertain

EDIT: I just talked to a moderator there, Satomi. She will take care of this.
(Jun. 13, 2019  3:54 AM)Treyvon Wrote: My point is I’m a good bladder

And i'm a kidney.
Oh that bad

What dud you don’t make no sense
(Jun. 13, 2019  2:02 PM)Treyvon Wrote: Oh that bad

What dud you don’t make no sense

You spelled blader “bladder” which is a body part
Amino for beyblade is really bad IMO. I don't enjoy it
I mean I just signed up out of curiosity but have no idea what's going on. It seems like a very quiet community. The max number of comments I saw on a post was 4....
I'm 36, what the heck is an Amino?
(Jun. 14, 2019  5:08 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I'm 36, what the heck is an Amino?

I just found it yesterday. Honestly doesn't suit any of us who are above the age of 18. Theres a lot of childish behaviour on there and people stealing identities and stuff. Very few actually mature people Haha.
As far as I know, most amino communities have the same fangirl levels as other sites (like WattPad). Its pretty hard to see any actual person who can be mature as possible. And I couldnt even bear being in one
(Jun. 14, 2019  5:08 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I'm 36, what the heck is an Amino?
Since Yblader1 already answered your question I’ll just say this: Happy Late Birthday! ?????
(Jun. 12, 2019  6:24 PM)TL14 Wrote: I was thinking of maybe joining Beyblade Amino, but I don't know if I should, since I don't want the same toxic and dangerous community stuff that happened on Instagram, to happen again on Amino.
So please tell me your experience on Beyblade Amino and if it's a friendly, non-dramatic and safe community or if it is a bad community. I've seen Kevo's video on Amino, but since it is an older video and things there might have changed, should I give Amino a chance?

Try the Beyblade Burst! Amino. There is a really weird but nice leader there- totally not me by the way!