[Unanswered]  HOW MANY HOURS DO U SPEND BEYBLADING A DAY?

0-4hrs. usually 0, and sometimes 30 mins to an hour and a half. used to spend a lot of time blading, and went to a tourney once so I factored that in
(Apr. 06, 2021  8:18 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  7:16 PM)USN Wrote: Why are you here then?

Cause I can. Try blading for years and battling the same people every day. It gets boring. Try building a bey with so many failed attempts

I mean I battle only myself every day sooo... Also I have actually failed at 3d printed beyblades too. That still does not answer my question.
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:14 PM)kai edits Wrote: No time because beyblade is dumb to me

I know you're gonna go on some emo and disrespectful rant about maiden and how you wanna rest in peace with your bey when ur old and whatnot, but if ya don't like beyblade, why tf u on dis site lmao

this site is legit for people who like beyblade, if you don't like it, then yu on the site

(Apr. 06, 2021  8:22 PM)USN Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  8:18 PM)kai edits Wrote: Cause I can. Try blading for years and battling the same people every day. It gets boring. Try building a bey with so many failed attempts

I mean I battle only myself every day sooo... Also I have actually failed at 3d printed beyblades too. That still does not answer my question.

this man dodges questions better than Neo from the matrix, forget it lol
(Apr. 06, 2021  8:18 PM)kai edits Wrote:

Cause I can. Try blading for years and battling the same people every day. It gets boring. Try building a bey with so many failed attempts
I’m sorry, but please shut. You keep going on about these ‘many failed attempts’ at making a Bey. If it’s true, give us proof, because it seems like you’re exaggerating. Also why do you want ‘Maiden’ because you want to remember Beyblade, despite the fact that you just said Beyblade is stupid. Why try to remember something stupid?
(Apr. 06, 2021  8:22 PM)USN Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  8:18 PM)kai edits Wrote: Cause I can. Try blading for years and battling the same people every day. It gets boring. Try building a bey with so many failed attempts

arguing with him is futile and pointless so id recommend not even trying it.
(Apr. 06, 2021  8:18 PM)kai edits Wrote:

I usually try to be nice, but Maiden only breaks because of the shape. Look at the first one, what did you think would happen with 3 protruding semicircles that aren’t properly connected to the bey (it’s an engineering disaster). Secondly it’s not about the people but the beys, if you’re playing with the same beys then of course it’s going to get boring (besides we have a thing called customization). Thirdly and finally the anime shouldn’t stop you from playing the game. That’s like someone saying I’m not playing Pokémon because I don’t like the show.
i would blade a lot more but i have school so i get up at 6:30 to leave at 7:30 then finish school at 3:20 get home at 4:30 do my jobs to keep the house clean plus eat food then i usually sit down and blade for like three to four hours on school days i spend most of my time on the weekends beyblading
I need maiden so I can remember my path as a writer
(Apr. 06, 2021  9:25 PM)kai edits Wrote: I need maiden so I can remember my path as a writer

Are you some old dude? Trying to remember his past moments?
(Apr. 06, 2021  9:33 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  9:25 PM)kai edits Wrote: I need maiden so I can remember my path as a writer

Are you some old dude? Trying to remember his past moments?
I am 15. I just want to remember my time as a blader
bro im 15 and i write and blade so???? y u call it stupid i can't understand
(Apr. 06, 2021  6:12 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:32 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: Wait, so ya'll are telling me that you sometimes spend your life on things other than beyblade?

I can't even tell if this is genuine or just sarcasm

It's a joke ofc lol
I’ve been trying but it’s hard with me moving
hey can you shrink the text pls. it hurts my eyes. (go to first post and press the three dots and press full edit and then change the title)
Don’t really spend any time playing the game at all these days. I feel like theirs always something better for me to do 🤷‍♂️.
Honestly more than 3 hours is a little bit of a addiction (this is assuming daily play time).
I try to play for more than an hour a day but I have classes, hw and other things to do Unhappy(
Also, my sister doesn't like to blade with me bec I am too OP Wink
(Apr. 06, 2021  8:21 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  6:07 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I eat, sleep and breathe Beyblade!

poor dynamite belial 
after you bought him the first thing you do is eating him

ROAST 9000!!!
I don’t have anyone to practice with, so I just practice my launching techniques, I know it’s not really efficient but it’s all I can do, I at least try to practice for about two hours a day but I spread it throughout the day.
usually 10-30 mins. though it's rly limited, since my lr launcher broke and I only have a long string launcher L. All the other ones I have are proto launchers.
(Apr. 07, 2021  2:17 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: usually 10-30 mins. though it's rly limited, since my lr launcher broke and I only have a long string launcher L. All the other ones I have are proto launchers.

May god bless your heart and soul, being around all those proto launchers
(Apr. 07, 2021  7:53 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  2:17 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: usually 10-30 mins. though it's rly limited, since my lr launcher broke and I only have a long string launcher L. All the other ones I have are proto launchers.

May god bless your heart and soul, being around all those proto launchers

Pls send help