[Unanswered]  Future of beyblade ? And 3D printed beys?

Hey everyone,

As you all know the Beyblade burst saga is most likely coming to an end next year. We've seen the evolution of Beyblade's over the past couple of years from plastic gen to metal gen to burst gen. What do you think will be the next generation of Beyblade after burst. Electric gen? XD
Please use the Beyblade random thoughts thread for this question. Stop making a brand new thread for every single question you have.
Recently I was wondering how big the beystaduim in the anime is. Because if you see in the anime when bladers end up battling. There are stood pretty far from each other. It would be great, if you guys could give me a estimation as to how big the anime staduim is in your opinion.

And do you think that if i tried to make the anime staduim it would really end up working?

After Beyblade burst sparking. I really dont think Takara Tomy will release anything new after the saga ends. So do you think that after Beyblade burst sparking, more people will end up buying personalised beys. Such as 3D printed beys. Because honestly 3D printed beys are pretty good if not very good against the burst beys because they have a massive attack power.

It would be cool to see everyone have their own personalised beys. And perhaps in a sense we can bring the anime world of Beyblade burst into real life, where everyone has their own personalised Beyblades. And also this can perhaps end up evolving competitive tournaments and battling's, because people can bring in their own personalised Beyblade. Maybe we can even end up having a new ranking system just like the anime.

We can end up having larger beystaduim as well, So instead of kneeling/sitting down and launching the bey, it will be large enough for you kind of like in the anime. But I was thinking perhaps if the size of the beystaduim increases, then most probably we might end up getting larger beys, perhaps the size of your palm(maybe a bit bigger).

I was wondering how the Beyblade burst beys could evolve. And my main idea was that perhaps the Beyblade burst beys (e.g. sparking beys) could be fully metal. But they can have rubber if you want as well. What do you guys think?
Because I know whenever a Beyblade burst product comes out and there is metal on the bey, people end up getting really excited because it may end up hitting hard. E.g. Zwei Longinus, Nightmare Longinus etc. But you can end up having rubber on the Beyblade too, if you want the spin steal gimmick etc. I personally think this would be cool! And also having a bey thats fully metal, will solve a lot of problems such as Beyblade's breaking.

Perhaps the launcher can be customised in order to withstand the weight of the metal bey.

Hey guys I was trying to 3D print a GT bey for me and brother. But there have been a few issues: How do you end up adding metal on the Beyblade, and how do you end up adding rubber on the Beyblade. Can anyone with this experience please me out? It would be fantastic. And what tools do i need to do this?

If this works iam actually to start my own Beyblade company after the Beyblade burst saga ends( which will most likely be next year) . Basically it would give the opportunity for people to have their own personalised Beyblade. I believe this is the future of Beyblade after Beyblade burst sparking ends. So it would mean the world to me if you can help me out. Thank you soo much!
Either a mod edited all their questions into one Q&A post, or they did it themselves. Either way the result is horrific. Unhappy
(Jul. 01, 2020  11:33 AM)SpectraPhantom8 Wrote: Recently I was wondering how big the beystaduim in the anime is. Because if you see in the anime when bladers end up battling. There are stood pretty far from each other. It would be great, if you guys could give me a estimation as to how big the anime staduim is in your opinion.

And do you think that if i tried to make the anime staduim it would really end up working?

After Beyblade burst sparking. I really dont think Takara Tomy will release anything new after the saga ends. So do you think that after Beyblade burst sparking, more people will end up buying personalised beys. Such as 3D printed beys. Because honestly 3D printed beys are pretty good if not very good against the burst beys because they have a massive attack power.

It would be cool to see everyone have their own personalised beys. And perhaps in a sense we can bring the anime world of Beyblade burst into real life, where everyone has their own personalised Beyblades. And also this can perhaps end up evolving competitive tournaments and battling's, because people can bring in their own personalised Beyblade. Maybe we can even end up having a new ranking system just like the anime.

We can end up having larger beystaduim as well, So instead of kneeling/sitting down and launching the bey, it will be large enough for you kind of like in the anime. But I was thinking perhaps if the size of the beystaduim increases, then most probably we might end up getting larger beys, perhaps the size of your palm(maybe a bit bigger).

I was wondering how the Beyblade burst beys could evolve. And my main idea was that perhaps the Beyblade burst beys (e.g. sparking beys) could be fully metal. But they can have rubber if you want as well. What do you guys think?
Because I know whenever a Beyblade burst product comes out and there is metal on the bey, people end up getting really excited because it may end up hitting hard. E.g. Zwei Longinus, Nightmare Longinus etc. But you can end up having rubber on the Beyblade too, if you want the spin steal gimmick etc. I personally think this would be cool! And also having a bey thats fully metal, will solve a lot of problems such as Beyblade's breaking.

Perhaps the launcher can be customised in order to withstand the weight of the metal bey.

Hey guys I was trying to 3D print a GT bey for me and brother. But there have been a few issues: How do you end up adding metal on the Beyblade, and how do you end up adding rubber on the Beyblade. Can anyone with this experience please me out? It would be fantastic. And what tools do i need to do this?

If this works iam actually to start my own Beyblade company after the Beyblade burst saga ends( which will most likely be next year) . Basically it would give the opportunity for people to have their own personalised Beyblade. I believe this is the future of Beyblade after Beyblade burst sparking ends. So it would mean the world to me if you can help me out. Thank you soo much!

There's no 3D printing rubber to my knowledge, but the the closest thing is TPU. If you have a spare 2000 Dollars you can buy the metal printer because it comes in three BIG machines. So basically use Shapeways for metal, and TPU is like 20 bucks.
(Jul. 01, 2020  1:32 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Either a mod edited all their questions into one Q&A post, or they did it themselves. Either way the result is horrific. Unhappy

I dont know what you were taking about before. Is this not what you meant?

Sorry I just joined yesterday so iam new

(Jul. 01, 2020  1:35 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  11:33 AM)SpectraPhantom8 Wrote: Recently I was wondering how big the beystaduim in the anime is. Because if you see in the anime when bladers end up battling. There are stood pretty far from each other. It would be great, if you guys could give me a estimation as to how big the anime staduim is in your opinion.

Hey guys I was trying to 3D print a GT bey for me and brother. But there have been a few issues: How do you end up adding metal on the Beyblade, and how do you end up adding rubber on the Beyblade. Can anyone with this experience please me out? It would be  fantastic. And what tools do i need to do this?

There's no 3D printing rubber to my knowledge, but the the closest thing is TPU.  If you have a spare 2000 Dollars you can buy the metal printer because it comes in three BIG machines.  So basically use Shapeways for metal, and TPU is like 20 bucks.

So in the metal printer can i end up printing plastic and metal in one model?

And thank you for your reply Smile it really helped!

(Jul. 01, 2020  1:35 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:

Hey guys I was trying to 3D print a GT bey for me and brother. But there have been a few issues: How do you end up adding metal on the Beyblade, and how do you end up adding rubber on the Beyblade. Can anyone with this experience please me out? It would be  fantastic. And what tools do i need to do this?

There's no 3D printing rubber to my knowledge, but the the closest thing is TPU.  If you have a spare 2000 Dollars you can buy the metal printer because it comes in three BIG machines.  So basically use Shapeways for metal, and TPU is like 20 bucks.

I also have some questions: 
1. What is shapeways
2.  What do you mean that the metal printer comes in three big machines?
3. And whats TPU?

I've also seen your 3D beyblade models and they are really good. Do you also use metal when printing them out?
(Jul. 01, 2020  2:43 PM)SpectraPhantom8 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  1:32 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Either a mod edited all their questions into one Q&A post, or they did it themselves. Either way the result is horrific. Unhappy

I dont know what you were taking about before. Is this not what you meant?

(Jul. 01, 2020  1:35 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: There's no 3D printing rubber to my knowledge, but the the closest thing is TPU.  If you have a spare 2000 Dollars you can buy the metal printer because it comes in three BIG machines.  So basically use Shapeways for metal, and TPU is like 20 bucks.

(Jul. 01, 2020  1:35 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: There's no 3D printing rubber to my knowledge, but the the closest thing is TPU.  If you have a spare 2000 Dollars you can buy the metal printer because it comes in three BIG machines.  So basically use Shapeways for metal, and TPU is like 20 bucks.

1. What is shapeways
3. And whats TPU?

I've also seen your 3D beyblade models and they are really good. Do you also use metal when printing them out?

I don't use metal cuz that's disrespect to longinus. TPU is a rubber like 3D printing filament. And I know there is a cleaner and an actual printer, and I want to say the third machine is a foundry, but I'm not positive.

Lastly Shapeways is a website where you can upload a .STL file and you pay money, and your design will come in the mail.
(Jul. 01, 2020  3:16 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  2:43 PM)SpectraPhantom8 Wrote: I dont know what you were taking about before. Is this not what you meant?

1. What is shapeways
3. And whats TPU?

I don't use metal cuz that's disrespect to longinus.  TPU is a rubber like 3D printing filament.  And I know there is a cleaner and an actual printer, and I want to say the third machine is a foundry, but I'm not positive.

Lastly Shapeways is a website where you can upload a .STL file and you pay money, and your design will come in the mail.

Thank you, I might end up using shapeways then.  

Have you ever used shapeways before? And how was your experience with them?
(Jul. 01, 2020  6:15 PM)SpectraPhantom8 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  3:16 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I don't use metal cuz that's disrespect to longinus.  TPU is a rubber like 3D printing filament.  And I know there is a cleaner and an actual printer, and I want to say the third machine is a foundry, but I'm not positive.

Thank you, I might end up using shapeways then.  

I have my own printer so I don't need Shapeways, but I know a ton of people on here have.
(Jul. 01, 2020  7:07 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  6:15 PM)SpectraPhantom8 Wrote: Thank you, I might end up using shapeways then.  

I have my own printer so I don't need Shapeways, but I know a ton of people on here have.

Ok i'll have a check .Just out of curiosity what 3D printer do you have to print your beys?
how much does shapeways cost
(Jul. 03, 2020  7:30 PM)pika2442 Wrote: how much does shapeways  cost

Yeah I was going to ask that too. Iam not sure how much shapeways costs?
(Jul. 06, 2020  11:37 AM)SpectraPhantom8 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2020  7:30 PM)pika2442 Wrote: how much does shapeways  cost

Yeah I was going to ask that too. Iam not sure how much shapeways costs?

it kinda depends on which material you want them to make it out of. Smile
TPU is a spongy rubberlike 3d printer material. I havent used it yet but I hear its very finicky to print. Instead perhaps painting plastidip on the surface you want rubber on. Thats what I plan on doing when I get around to making a bey.
(Jul. 06, 2020  12:09 PM)William Cochran Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  11:37 AM)SpectraPhantom8 Wrote: Yeah I was going to ask that too. Iam not sure how much shapeways costs?

it kinda depends on which material you want them to make it out of. Smile

Iam Thinking of probably a pretty strong plastic. 

Or Perhaps steel printing.

Do you know how much they cost?

(Jul. 06, 2020  2:53 PM)Kairu Smash Wrote: TPU is a spongy rubberlike  3d printer material. I havent used it yet but  I hear its very finicky to print.  Instead perhaps painting plastidip on the surface you want rubber on. Thats what I plan on doing when I get around to making a bey.

Actually thats not such a bad idea. 

Thank you