[Unanswered]  Evolution awakening...

I'm going to get my Brave Valkyrie soon and I want to ask:
1. Should I awaken Evolution dash?
2. What is the best way to do it (e.g Kevo awakened Evolution with a precision knife, and my friend has one of those)
1. Yes. A general answer for anything that can be awakened.
2. You have to do it naturally, since otherwise that would be illegal modification which isn't allowed at tournaments. Though, admittedly no one will ever find out if your Evolution/'(and Variable/') got awakened by using a knife or something unless you either told someone that you did, you unintentionally left a cut on a part of the tip that aren't the spikes or you were dumb enough to go to a tourney with an illegally awakened Evolution/' without battling with it a bunch of times first to erase any traces of the tip being grinded by something.
Thank you so much

But Kevo said it wasn't even a modification...
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:39 AM)Ethan Goh Wrote: Thank you so much

But Kevo said it wasn't even a modification...

It isn't, it's just that WBO rules insist it has to be natural in general as other drivers can have differences whether naturally or not.
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:22 AM)Ethan Goh Wrote: I'm going to get my Brave Valkyrie soon and I want to ask:
2. What is the best way to do it (e.g Kevo awakened Evolution with a precision knife, and my friend has one of those)

I did it the old fashion way. I go outside, on a sidewalk, and just rub the ever loving heck on that driver against the hard, bumpy cement. If you some how do not have access to that, something else like that would always work as well.
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:29 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:22 AM)Ethan Goh Wrote: I'm going to get my Brave Valkyrie soon and I want to ask:

I did it the old fashion way. I go outside, on a sidewalk, and just rub the ever loving heck on that driver against the hard, bumpy cement. If you some how do not have access to that, something else like that would always work as well.

if a driver makes contact with anything other than a beyblade stadium you cant use it in a tournament. believe me, ive had my fair share of battles on cement so I know from experience despite never being in an actual tournament.
(Mar. 24, 2021  5:15 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:29 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: I did it the old fashion way. I go outside, on a sidewalk, and just rub the ever loving heck on that driver against the hard, bumpy cement. If you some how do not have access to that, something else like that would always work as well.

if a driver makes contact with anything other than a beyblade stadium you cant use it in a tournament. believe me, ive had my fair share of battles on cement so I know from experience despite never being in an actual tournament.

Ummmm how would they know the difference though?
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:44 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  5:15 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: if a driver makes contact with anything other than a beyblade stadium you cant use it in a tournament. believe me, ive had my fair share of battles on cement so I know from experience despite never being in an actual tournament.

Ummmm how would they know the difference though?
they could look at it based on other drivers, and if they dont know you are dishonoring beyblade by cheating, they can also know by looking at this post.
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:44 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: Ummmm how would they know the difference though?
they could look at it based on other drivers, and if they dont know you are dishonoring beyblade by cheating, they can also know by looking at this post.

-Ummmm yeah good point. Not saying I'm with cheating, btw. Just stating facts and asking questions. And what difference is there really? There's pretty much none
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:46 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: they could look at it based on other drivers, and if they dont know you are dishonoring beyblade by cheating, they can also know by looking at this post.

-Ummmm yeah good point. Not saying I'm with cheating, btw. Just stating facts and asking questions. And what difference is there really? There's pretty much none
ok, I get that ur not cheating. but the different is that drivers awakened naturally will be smoother, brighter in color, and will not have dent marks in it. but instead of rubbing it on cement, you could rub it against a thick beystadium, or just rip it over and over. I just ripped it over and over and over and over and over because its fun and its awakening. its a win win
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:48 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:46 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: -Ummmm yeah good point. Not saying I'm with cheating, btw. Just stating facts and asking questions. And what difference is there really? There's pretty much none
ok, I get that ur not cheating. but the different is that drivers awakened naturally will be smoother, brighter in color, and will not have dent marks in it. but instead of rubbing it on cement, you could rub it against a thick beystadium, or just rip it over and over. I just ripped it over and over and over and over and over because its fun and its awakening. its a win win

The rules don't even make sense. I'm done
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:50 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:48 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: ok, I get that ur not cheating. but the different is that drivers awakened naturally will be smoother, brighter in color, and will not have dent marks in it. but instead of rubbing it on cement, you could rub it against a thick beystadium, or just rip it over and over. I just ripped it over and over and over and over and over because its fun and its awakening. its a win win

The rules don't even make sense. I'm done
what do you mean you're done?
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:50 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:50 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: The rules don't even make sense. I'm done
what do you mean you're done?

It's an expression meaning that I'm so confused I'm not even going to try to understand anymore
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:52 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:50 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: what do you mean you're done?

It's an expression meaning that I'm so confused I'm not even going to try to understand anymore
oh. ok.
Hi!
Evolution' is best when awakened and can be used on the combination (MCC) Rage Helios2/Diabolos/Spriggan Evolution' 3A with great success.
As for the best way to awaken it, the short and simple answer is use. Awakening it in any other way (Cutting it like you mentioned, launching it on concrete, etc) will make it illegal for WBO tournament play.
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:48 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:46 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: -Ummmm yeah good point. Not saying I'm with cheating, btw. Just stating facts and asking questions. And what difference is there really? There's pretty much none

Like I said in my previous post, drivers like Evolution are nigh-impossible to figure out if whether or not they were awakened through unnatural means. This is because you can easily remove any marks that you did just by battling with it a few times afterwards, unless again you did a sloppy job of cutting the spikes.
Wait
if you cant rub the H E K out of it on cement and it has to be a beystadium
Can I rub the heck out of it on the beystadium instead of the cement?
Best legal method is Musou stadium honestly, although not the most accessible. It took me roughly 15-20 launches for a nice awakened Evolution’
wait.. does that mean if i was battling outside and my bey flew out of the stadium i cant use it?!
(Mar. 25, 2021  5:42 AM)GhostFox Wrote: wait.. does that mean if i was battling outside and my bey flew out of the stadium i cant use it?!

I think you can 
since it wont be 100% awakened even if the bey continues to spin after being thrown out
(Mar. 25, 2021  4:56 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2021  5:42 AM)GhostFox Wrote: wait.. does that mean if i was battling outside and my bey flew out of the stadium i cant use it?!

I think you can 
since it wont be 100% awakened even if the bey continues to spin after being thrown out

For sure
(Mar. 25, 2021  4:56 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

I think you can 

Kk thanks!
If you are not playing for WBO then cutting it will awaken it but if you are then musou stadium