[Unanswered]  Dead Dread perfect and revive pheonix

I’ve been shopping for Beyblades recently and I picked up a revive. I’ve found my combos for it and such, but then my friend got tts dead pheonix. He says it’s good and it’s armor is sooo heavy, but he doesn’t understand how this works. He thinks any new bey with different parts is good. Then I heard about perfect pheonix and saw dread pheonix at the store and want to know accurate info about their combos and capabilities. Now the Beyblade wiki thread by the name of the error in wiki says that most info is not accurate or true so I went people it had experience

I mean people who have experience
cool what next do u have to stay and i love perfect phoenix.
(Aug. 26, 2019  12:32 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I’ve been shopping for Beyblades recently and I picked up a revive. I’ve found my combos for it and such, but then my friend got tts dead pheonix. He says it’s good and it’s armor is sooo heavy, but he doesn’t understand how this works. He thinks any new bey with different parts is good. Then I heard about perfect pheonix and saw dread pheonix at the store and want to know accurate info about their combos and capabilities. Now the Beyblade wiki thread by the name of the error in wiki says that most info is not accurate or true so I went people it had experience

I mean people who have experience
Buy Dead Phoenix because if you put the Dead armor on the Revive core, it makes Perfect Phoenix, which is one of the best layers there are. A good combo for Perfect Phoenix is pP.00C.Xt+
Perfect Phoenix on Xt+ is really good, dead phoenix isn't that good because of the light core and dread Phoenix is really bad, don't get it unless you really like it.
(Aug. 26, 2019  5:03 AM)Ybladekid Wrote: Perfect Phoenix on Xt+ is really good, dead phoenix isn't that good because of the light core and dread Phoenix is really bad, don't get it unless you really like it.
I would agree, except most hasbro beys are supposed to be better than tt ones when it comes to power and defense. Although I do agree some tt beys are pretty amazing in a way hasbro could never top
So perfect Phoenix in hasbro is the same thing as dread because neither of the cores have metal. Perfect Phoenix is only good in Takara Tomy.
(Aug. 26, 2019  12:40 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  5:03 AM)Ybladekid Wrote: Perfect Phoenix on Xt+ is really good, dead phoenix isn't that good because of the light core and dread Phoenix is really bad, don't get it unless you really like it.
I would agree, except most hasbro beys are supposed to be better than tt ones when it comes to power and defense. Although I do agree some tt beys are pretty amazing in a way hasbro could never top

That's hilariously incorrect. Hasbro beys tend to have less metal and therefore less weight. That means less attack power, less defense power, and often more bursting.

The stats on the back of the box don't mean anything, so if you're reading those, you are reading misinformation. Those stats don't capture any of the nuances of actual performance when paired with different parts.

Most, not all, Hasbro beys are vastly inferior to their TT counterparts, and very few of the Hasbro exclusives are any good.
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:06 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: So perfect Phoenix in hasbro is the same thing as dread because neither of the cores have metal. Perfect Phoenix is only good in Takara Tomy.

Oh yeah
hasbro perfect phoenix is basically a revive phoenix recolor on random parts like tower-s for some reasom
maybe they were in a rush...
And imperfect phoenix, revive on dead, is not something you want to do

(Aug. 26, 2019  1:44 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  12:40 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I would agree, except most hasbro beys are supposed to be better than tt ones when it comes to power and defense. Although I do agree some tt beys are pretty amazing in a way hasbro could never top

That's hilariously incorrect. Hasbro beys tend to have less metal and therefore less weight. That means less attack power, less defense power, and often more bursting.

The stats on the back of the box don't mean anything, so if you're reading those, you are reading misinformation. Those stats don't capture any of the nuances of actual performance when paired with different parts.

Most, not all, Hasbro beys are vastly inferior to their TT counterparts, and very few of the Hasbro exclusives are any good.

Atleast the exclusives are pretty...
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:44 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  12:40 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I would agree, except most hasbro beys are supposed to be better than tt ones when it comes to power and defense. Although I do agree some tt beys are pretty amazing in a way hasbro could never top

Sorry I found that info deep in the wbo and I’ve heard it referenced so I’ve been used to it. But I guess that the thread called the error in the wiki was right
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:55 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Sorry I found that info deep in the wbo and I’ve heard it referenced so I’ve been used to it. But I guess that the thread called the error in the wiki was right

Nope, don't try to blame this one on the wiki, the wiki does a fairly decent job of indicating that most Hasbro beys are trash compared to their TT counterparts. Anyone stating that Hasbros are generally better than TT needs to cite their sources, what page exactly said that? Who said that? Because they're wrong. It might be the case that you didn't read something correctly.
(Aug. 27, 2019  1:28 AM)I’m DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:55 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Sorry I found that info deep in the wbo and I’ve heard it referenced so I’ve been used to it. But I guess that the thread called the error in the wiki was right

Nope, don't try to blame this one on the wiki, the wiki does a fairly decent job of indicating that most Hasbro beys are trash compared to their TT counterparts. Anyone stating that Hasbros are generally better than TT needs to cite their sources, what page exactly said that? Who said that? Because they're wrong. It might be the case that you didn't read something correctly.
I’m not saying the wiki is wrong there is a thread called “ the error in the wiki “
(Aug. 27, 2019  1:28 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

at least hasbro has like a a tight bearing and a good balkesh that doesn't burst every battle
If you're using TT bearing and it's bursting, you're using it wrong. You use TT bearing either in opposite spin or with burst resistors/stoppers; you plan around its weaknesses. Hasbro has the one superior part, Bearing with the ridiculously good spring, and that's about it. I do like some Hasbro beys, especially in Classic, but don't make excuses for Hasbro: most of what they've done to international Beyblade releases are pure garbage. That includes Revive Phoenix P4 and Dread Phoenix P4.
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:55 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:44 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: That's hilariously incorrect. Hasbro beys tend to have less metal and therefore less weight. That means less attack power, less defense power, and often more bursting.

Sorry I found that info deep in the wbo and I’ve heard it referenced so I’ve been used to it. But I guess that the thread called the error in the wiki was right

As the creator of the error in the wiki, I can state that this is incorrect. I was bringing something to others’ attentions, and I was not saying anything about the wiki being false. As a rule of thumb, Hasbeys can’t compete with TT in most scenarios