[Unanswered]  Could a WBO app be done?

Hello friends, since I knew about Hasbro's "app" and knew about TT's one I wondered: would be posible to do a WBO app with all the forum, beylogger compativility, beyblade collection, beyblade scanning and manual match tracking for Hasbro only battles? It would be awesome to have a proper replica of the Japan only app
(Apr. 17, 2019  4:28 PM)sergioad Wrote: Hello friends, since I knew about Hasbro's "app" and knew about TT's one I wondered: would be posible to do a WBO app with all the forum, beylogger compativility, beyblade collection, beyblade scanning and manual match tracking for Hasbro only battles? It would be awesome to have a proper replica of the Japan only app

Hi, WBO have app maybe future, because this need much development time. But BeyLogger isn't possible Unhappy
Man... Having a good replica of the japanese app plus WBO forums, profiles and stats would rock
(Apr. 17, 2019  9:12 PM)sergioad Wrote: Man... Having a good replica of the japanese app plus WBO forums, profiles and stats would rock

it would be amazing to have, I asked for this one time but realised it was a bad idea

programming and coding and stuff costs a lot of money which could be used to keep this site running or buy prizes for participants
(Apr. 17, 2019  11:15 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  9:12 PM)sergioad Wrote: Man... Having a good replica of the japanese app plus WBO forums, profiles and stats would rock

it would be amazing to have, I asked for this one time but realised it was a bad idea

programming and coding and stuff costs a lot of money which could be used to keep this site running or buy prizes for participants

It wouldn’t be as hard as you think, It wouldn’t cost much money, $99 and it has to be approved for the App Store and $25 (I’ve released a game before.) to get a developer account on google play. The Beylogger scanning is very hard without lots of money. I could program something kinda like the WBO and TT app.
(Apr. 18, 2019  12:06 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  11:15 PM)leosama Wrote: it would be amazing to have, I asked for this one time but realised it was a bad idea

It wouldn’t be as hard as you think, It wouldn’t cost much money, $99 and it has to be approved for the App Store and $25 (I’ve released a game before.) to get a developer account on google play. The Beylogger scanning is very hard without lots of money. I could program something kinda like the WBO and TT app.

haha that would actually be pretty cool ! make sure you let @[Kei] and others know about it
(Apr. 18, 2019  12:06 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  11:15 PM)leosama Wrote: it would be amazing to have, I asked for this one time but realised it was a bad idea

GREAT! To be honest I hate Hasbro's "app" (Game) since it is a resource hugger and the simple fact of being a game and not a serious beyblade collection, stats and overall compainion app, I would love to see it done
(Apr. 18, 2019  2:52 AM)sergioad Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2019  12:06 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: It wouldn’t be as hard as you think, It wouldn’t cost much money, $99 and it has to be approved for the App Store and $25 (I’ve released a game before.) to get a developer account on google play. The Beylogger scanning is very hard without lots of money. I could program something kinda like the WBO and TT app.

GREAT! To be honest I hate Hasbro's "app" (Game) since it is a resource hugger and the simple fact of being a game and not a serious beyblade collection, stats and overall compainion app, I would love to see it done

It will take a while but I can try to do that. I can make a guide of all the parts too. If Kei and the committee approve of this idea then what would you like to see in the app
(Apr. 18, 2019  3:28 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2019  2:52 AM)sergioad Wrote: GREAT! To be honest I hate Hasbro's "app" (Game) since it is a resource hugger and the simple fact of being a game and not a serious beyblade collection, stats and overall compainion app, I would love to see it done

It will take a while but I can try to do that. I can make a guide of all the parts too. If Kei and the committee approve of this idea then what would you like to see in the app

Beyblade part checklists would be a good idea! If you could get all of the threads onto the app it would be great but that’s probs impossible
(Apr. 18, 2019  6:54 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2019  3:28 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: It will take a while but I can try to do that. I can make a guide of all the parts too. If Kei and the committee approve of this idea then what would you like to see in the app

Beyblade part checklists would be a good idea! If you could get all of the threads onto the app it would be great but that’s probs impossible
I’ll look into getting the threads into the app, I can defenitly do a checklist!

(Apr. 18, 2019  6:54 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2019  3:28 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: It will take a while but I can try to do that. I can make a guide of all the parts too. If Kei and the committee approve of this idea then what would you like to see in the app

I’ll look into getting the threads into the app, I can defenitly do a checklist!
(Apr. 18, 2019  3:28 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2019  2:52 AM)sergioad Wrote: GREAT! To be honest I hate Hasbro's "app" (Game) since it is a resource hugger and the simple fact of being a game and not a serious beyblade collection, stats and overall compainion app, I would love to see it done

My idea for the app is the Japanese app plus WBO scores, profiles, notifications and forums plus manual battle tracking for Hasbro only battles, in other words a compainion app, not a game like Hasbro's one, for me that app is a must have
(Apr. 18, 2019  11:22 PM)sergioad Wrote:

My idea for the app is the Japanese app plus WBO scores, profiles, notifications and forums plus manual battle tracking for Hasbro only battles, in other words a compainion app, not a game like Hasbro's one, for me that app is a must have

Might be a little hard but I will try to do that as soon as this idea is approved
Any update on this?
(May. 15, 2019  2:22 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: I don't think so

Actually it’s easier than you think
Actually it's way harder than you think. Any goofball can throw together a shoddy app, but if it's insecure then you're exposing bladers to a lot of risk. It's not worth it to put a lot of energy into making an app that gives next to no benefit, adds a lot of strain and responsibility, and could cause problems later. They have enough trouble processing tournaments as is, they're actively trying to streamline processes; adding in the difficulties of coding and maintaining an app is a bad idea.
Well I know it’s not free to do this but as others have stated it would be fantastic. I’d love a place to see all the ratings for Beys like it’s found in the back of the Hasbro boxes.

Maybe a GoFundMe? I’d be willing to contribute and I’m sure there’s probably some others on this site that would be too.
(May. 15, 2019  3:17 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Well I know it’s not free to do this but as others have stated it would be fantastic. I’d love a place to see all the ratings for Beys like it’s found in the back of the Hasbro boxes.

Maybe a GoFundMe? I’d be willing to contribute and I’m sure there’s probably some others on this site that would be too.

But unlike Hasbro's stats this stats would matter because the stats would be fed by pros for tournament play, that would be amazing

Plus, the ability to have listed your beys and parts would mean you can start exploring competitive combos right away

If you ask me a hybrid Japanese beyblade app + WBO app and part scores (+ maybe tiers) list would be a blader's best tool maybe making Hasbro itself rebuild the app to best suit IRL bladers and collectors
(May. 15, 2019  8:58 PM)sergioad Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  3:17 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Well I know it’s not free to do this but as others have stated it would be fantastic. I’d love a place to see all the ratings for Beys like it’s found in the back of the Hasbro boxes.

But unlike Hasbro's stats this stats would matter because the stats would be fed by pros for tournament play, that would be amazing

Plus, the ability to have listed your beys and parts would mean you can start exploring competitive combos right away

If you ask me a hybrid Japanese beyblade app + WBO app and part scores (+ maybe tiers) list would be a blader's best tool maybe making Hasbro itself rebuild the app to best suit IRL bladers and collectors

Just fyi for everyone, stats are meaningless, as a part does well in different combos depending on way too many factors. Rather, usages and descriptions would be better.
(May. 15, 2019  8:58 PM)sergioad Wrote:

I’m just getting into beys. Should I disregard the ratings on the Hasbro packages then? I’ve been trying to build a collection because I’d like to enter a tournament. My two best beys, based of battling them, seem to be Sprizen Requiem & Emperor Forneus.  
(May. 16, 2019  2:31 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  8:58 PM)sergioad Wrote: But unlike Hasbro's stats this stats would matter because the stats would be fed by pros for tournament play, that would be amazing

I’m just getting into beys. Should I disregard the ratings on the Hasbro packages then? I’ve been trying to build a collection because I’d like to enter a tournament. My two best beys, based of battling them, seem to be Sprizen Requiem & Emperor Forneus.  

Yes I would recommend not looking at the package stats
(May. 16, 2019  2:32 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yes I would recommend not looking at the package stats

That’s for the tip ??
(May. 16, 2019  2:43 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  2:32 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yes I would recommend not looking at the package stats

That’s for the tip ??

Your Welcome!