[Unanswered]  Competitive sets.

What sets would be good for the competitive area? You can use both takara tomy and Hasbro.
The Cho-Z Customize set.
1. triple booster
2. Cho Z customize set\
3. RBV12 - aH, hS, dH
4. rP and dP
5. czA
(Feb. 15, 2019  3:17 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: 1. triple booster
2. Cho Z customize set\
3. RBV12  - aH, hS, dH
4. rP and dP
5. czA

Anything for Hasbro? What about launchers.
(Feb. 15, 2019  4:35 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
2. Cho Z customize set\
3. RBV12  - aH, hS, dH
4. rP and dP
5. czA

Anything for Hasbro? What about launchers.
Ultimate tournament collection 
Arc Balkesh B3, Deep Caynox c3
Surge Xcalius set
(Feb. 15, 2019  4:42 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2019  4:35 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Anything for Hasbro? What about launchers.
Ultimate tournament collection 
Surge Xcalius set
Wouldn't that mean you would get an lr launcher? What would be better, lr light launcher or lr string launcher.
(Feb. 15, 2019  4:43 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2019  4:42 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Ultimate tournament collection 
Surge Xcalius set
Wouldn't that mean you would get an lr launcher? What would be better, lr light launcher or lr string launcher.

I prefer String launchers, But I heard Hasbro dual threat is lame, so sword launcher
Nah, don't get the Ultimate Tournament Collection, the parts in that set are weaker than most of their counterparts. Get the Starter Packs, like Balkesh B3, Caynox C3, Luinor L3, Spryzen Requiem S3, Xcalius X3, Legend Spryzen S3, Fafnir F3, stuff like that, you know?
(Feb. 15, 2019  5:32 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Nah, don't get the Ultimate Tournament Collection, the parts in that set are weaker than most of their counterparts. Get the Starter Packs, like Balkesh B3, Caynox C3, Luinor L3, Spryzen Requiem S3, Xcalius X3, Legend Spryzen S3, Fafnir F3, stuff like that, you know?

You are the Ultimate Hasbruh :D
Is their any kind of Mold difference?
(Feb. 15, 2019  6:02 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: You are the Ultimate Hasbruh Grin
Is their any kind of Mold difference?
Yes, the slopes feel weaker and some of the Drivers don't feel as tight compared to counterparts, probably because of the combos being assembled for so long.
2. Cho Z customize set\
3. RBV12  - aH, hS, dH
4. rP and dP
5. czA

Rbv12's Blue aH sucks hard. You better get the original b-115 version, even though Archer Hercules is not as useful as it was like 2-3 months ago.

My competitive picks would be (very few for Hasbro, Spryzen Requiem S3/Balkesh B3 and Caynox C3 but they are not much competitive as cho-zs rule the game right now):
Cho-Z Triple Booster Set (green 7 disc is slightly heavier than regular 7s because of being painted -mine= 23,60 grams- every driver in there is very useful)
Revive Phoenix (Core, Disc, Long Ripcord and light launcher R)
Dead Phoenix (Armor and Atomic driver)
Cho-z Valkyrie (Layer)
Cho-Z Achilles (for the disc, i was lucky to get a heavy one -25,30 grams-), variations in weight are crazy for 00 and you also get a long l/r beylaucher
Rbv12's Shelter Regulus (for Bump and Destroy')
Hell Salamander (layer) but it's a left spin bey, so you would need to buy a L launcher
Dead Hades (this is quite expensive and not necessary in my opinion, for layer frame and driver)

Everything must be related to your budget, obviously but also to which type you prefere. Launchers made by Hasbro, mhh. TT ones are much better, available in both string and ripcord version and completely compatible with most of left spin Hasbeys and all right spin Hasbeys.