[Unanswered]  Beyblade bursting after launch

Hi mates. I'm having a trouble with my launching, but only in two combos (both with 1S and Wheel). A lot of times, they burst after landing, or after letting them spinning, have one ir two clicks. I tried another 1S, Wheel, with all the launchers. Any suggestion? I'm worried. Thanks!
(Jul. 19, 2021  10:30 PM)jefrudi Wrote: Hi mates. I'm having a trouble with my launching, but only in two combos (both with 1S and Wheel). A lot of times, they burst after landing, or after letting them spinning, have one ir two clicks. I tried another 1S, Wheel, with all the launchers. Any suggestion? I'm worried. Thanks!

Try seeing if the parts are locked in correctly. If they are, well, I think it’s a problem with the Beyblade.
(Jul. 19, 2021  10:30 PM)jefrudi Wrote: Hi mates. I'm having a trouble with my launching, but only in two combos (both with 1S and Wheel). A lot of times, they burst after landing, or after letting them spinning, have one ir two clicks. I tried another 1S, Wheel, with all the launchers. Any suggestion? I'm worried. Thanks!

Are you using Hasbro or Takara Tomy?
(Jul. 19, 2021  11:33 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Are you using Hasbro or Takara Tomy?

since there's 1s I suppose Takara Tomy
(Jul. 19, 2021  11:31 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

Try seeing if the parts are locked in correctly. If they are, well, I think it’s a problem with the Beyblade.
Yes! They are fine and attached... Unhappy

(Jul. 19, 2021  11:37 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  11:33 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Are you using Hasbro or Takara Tomy?

since there's 1s I suppose Takara Tomy

Yes! Takara!
What are the full combos with this problem, and what launcher are you using?
(Jul. 20, 2021  2:06 PM)jefrudi Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  11:31 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Try seeing if the parts are locked in correctly. If they are, well, I think it’s a problem with the Beyblade.
Yes! They are fine and attached... Unhappy

(Jul. 19, 2021  11:37 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: since there's 1s I suppose Takara Tomy

Yes! Takara!

Hmm.. I don't really know, sorry! Would you mind sending me the box of the bey or where you bought it from?
the same thing happened to me with the DB launcher especially on master diabolos and some DB Beyblades in high mode
(Jul. 20, 2021  2:28 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: What are the full combos with this problem, and what launcher are you using?
 Every combo with 1S Wheel is having the problem when I do a full power launch... With the sparking launcher and DB launchers!
Full power launch? Don't do it and see if there is a difference
(Jul. 22, 2021  7:00 PM)jefrudi Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  2:28 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: What are the full combos with this problem, and what launcher are you using?
 Every combo with 1S Wheel is having the problem when I do a full power launch... With the sparking launcher and DB launchers!

Please answer the question as asked. Give us at least one example of the combo you're trying.

Are you clicking the bey fully together before launching?

Or here's a fun idea: did you socket the 1S sparking core correctly? The layer and driver, we do need to know it to give you a good answer.
(Jul. 22, 2021  8:01 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  7:00 PM)jefrudi Wrote:  Every combo with 1S Wheel is having the problem when I do a full power launch... With the sparking launcher and DB launchers!

Please answer the question as asked. Give us at least one example of the combo you're trying.

Are you clicking the bey fully together before launching?

Or here's a fun idea: did you socket the 1S sparking core correctly? The layer and driver, we do need to know it to give you a good answer.

Tempest Solomon Wheel Xtend+ 1S
Jet Wyvern Wheel Atomic 1S

Yes, everything clicked and perfect. And I think is probably my manner of launching, because I only have this issue with the Custom launchers. With the Sparking and old LR String Launchers I am having better spinning times (normally I test this with cyclone Ragnaruk Giga Never 6), and I struggle with the new ones