[Unanswered]  Best combos

Best combos

I think spriggan req 4 glave and ultimate reboot
Wrong forum I think and what's flag? Ultimate reboot isn't that good.
Sorry I haven't been on This 
in a while
Maximum garuda 0 glaive atomic

(Feb. 08, 2018  4:49 AM)ptf606 Wrote: Wrong forum I think and what's flag? Ultimate reboot isn't that good.

ultimate reboot is pretty good if you put it on perfect god valkyrie it counters the bursts garuda so easily
(Feb. 08, 2018  10:46 PM)ptf606 Wrote: mG.7B.At because of the unban and it probably be scraping instead of  touching the disc.
Sr.0B.Ds for attack in right
Sr.0G/C.At in left for defense
Sr.7G/C.Br for Stamina and left spin
dF.7G/C.At
dC.7C.At A mould god chip
gK.7C.At. A mould god chip
aC.0/7C.At
lS.0B.X Right spin
sX.0B.X
tN.0B.X for attack Upper or Smash
tN.0/7C.At for defense Upper
tN.7C.Br for stamina Upper
nL.B.Ds/X for attack
nL.G/C.At for stamina
MGC gZ.7C.At
(Feb. 08, 2018  4:49 AM)ptf606 Wrote: Wrong forum I think and what's flag? Ultimate reboot isn't that good.

this is correct fourm. its a question about beyblade. 

But basicly 
Sr 7/0G/B Ds
mG 7/0G At

are the Meta
Ive been trying combos out w/ mg and ive found that Screw trident with yell and revolver can actually burst mg really easily
(Feb. 10, 2018  1:59 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

this is correct fourm. its a question about beyblade. 

But basicly 
Sr 7/0G/B Ds
mG 7/0G At

are the Meta

Can you explain what "Sr 7/0G/B Ds, mG 7/0G At" mean please. I know they represent a layer, disk and driver, but how can i tell which? 
(Jul. 17, 2018  8:56 PM)Crumok Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  1:59 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: this is correct fourm. its a question about beyblade. 

But basicly 
Sr 7/0G/B Ds
mG 7/0G At

are the Meta

Can you explain what "Sr 7/0G/B Ds, mG 7/0G At" mean please. I know they represent a layer, disk and driver, but how can i tell which? 

I'm not 100% sure if I'm correct but I'd like to try and help. I believe that the SR means Spriggan Requiem, usually the layer is abbreviated to the first letters of the layers name. 7/0G/B would be different disks you could use. 7 being just the 7 disk, 0G being the 0 disk with the Glaive disk frame I think, and B being another disk. Ds would be the driver but I have no idea what one. Drivers seem to usually follow how the Layers get abbreviated, with 1 or 2 letters from their name being used. If I got something here wrong it would be cool if someone could correct me, I'm trying to learn also. I hope this is at least close to being right.
Layers are abbrivated like this: Sr would be Spriggan Requiem, and the S would be capitalized because that’s the name it keeps when it goes through and evolution. Number discs that have letters next to them are frames, such as 7C which stands for 7 Cross. For drivers, it’s basically the same as the layer, but th first letter is capitalized.
wV.7V.X, hS.7G.At, cR.7C.R
ah 0S Bearing

and no, it's not a best combo. Don't listen to that suggestion.

ah 0C Atomic
(Jul. 18, 2018  1:11 AM)Dragunix Wrote: ah 0S Bearing

ah 0C Atomic

Yeah. Even I found aH to get destablized easily on Bearing. It's better on Eternal or Atomic

BTW update to my comment

FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:hS 0B Bearing
aH 7 Eternal

Are the meta

Maybe wV Atomic too? I tried and it's great as people say about it
hS 2/4/5/0/7 glaive/cross/Bump bearing/atomic/Destroy
aH 0/7/2/4/5 glaive/cross/Bump revolve/eternal/atomic/bearing
These two dominate tournaments now a days
@[FIREFIRE CPB] 
Winning Valkyrie 7/0 Bump/Meteor Atomic is the best attack combo as of today (i think?)
Hell salamander ( on 10 contact points ,defence ) 0/7(disk) Atomic/Yard(for defence) OR Revolve(for stamina)
OR
HS, 0/7 , Atomic /Yard /Revolve
Revive phoinex is also top tier,also wait for buster Excalibur and cho - z fafnir and then this list to f best combos will change (I suppose)?
(Jul. 18, 2018  9:41 AM)leosama Wrote: @[FIREFIRE CPB] 
Winning Valkyrie 7/0 Bump/Meteor Atomic is the best attack combo as of today (i think?)

He was telling me that wV.8v.At is part of his deck, so yeah
(Jul. 18, 2018  5:44 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2018  1:11 AM)Dragunix Wrote: ah 0S Bearing

ah 0C Atomic

Yeah. Even I found aH to get destablized easily on Bearing. It's better on Eternal or Atomic
I haven't had that experience much, but maybe that's just because I don't have my own wV or another good right spin attack layer for ChoZ
(Jul. 18, 2018  12:27 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Hell salamander ( on 10 contact points ,defence ) 0/7(disk) Atomic/Yard(for defence)  OR Revolve(for stamina)
OR
Attack mode is better in everyway. Also use a Bump frame. Otherwise it won't have enough LAD/Destabilization Power to OS anything
(Jul. 18, 2018  4:35 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2018  9:41 AM)leosama Wrote: @[FIREFIRE CPB] 

He was telling me that wV.8v.At is part of his deck, so yeah
1234Beyblade told a it's best attack combo along with wV Jolt and Bearing.

From my experience wV Atomic/Jolt and nL Jolt are best attack type in meta right now
(Jul. 19, 2018  10:32 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2018  12:27 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Hell salamander ( on 10 contact points ,defence ) 0/7(disk) Atomic/Yard(for defence)  OR Revolve(for stamina)
OR
Attack mode is better in everyway. Also use a Bump frame. Otherwise it won't have enough LAD/Destabilization Power to OS anything
(Jul. 18, 2018  4:35 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: He was telling me that wV.8v.At is part of his deck, so yeah
1234Beyblade told a it's best attack combo along with wV Jolt and Bearing.

From my experience wV Atomic/Jolt and nL Jolt are best attack type in meta right now
Agreed,