[USA]Team Salamander,Join Today![USA]

Name: China
Combos: MF Phantom Wolf 145WD (Main combo), MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS, Basalt Aquario 230CS
Attack, Defense, or Stamina: Defense
Launcher Setup: I use either my Red Launcher (Hasbro) or Launcher LR. Launcher Grips through my aim off and aren't really my thing.

Sorry if I forgot anything! I am a girl by the way. XD
Okay, your in! Death Bull GB145WD isn't very good, dont use it. Just keep the Basalt combos and Wolf.
(Aug. 03, 2012  7:21 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: Okay, your in! Death Bull GB145WD isn't very good, dont use it. Just keep the Basalt combos and Wolf.

Thanks! And I've been trying to make a Death combo for awhile. That was the only one that actually would win XD
MF Death Kerbecs BD145CS is better than your basalt combo, haha. I believe Aquario is better than Kerbecs though. So MF Death Aquario BD145CS, that is better than your Wolf.
(Aug. 03, 2012  7:29 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: MF Death Kerbecs BD145CS is better than your basalt combo, haha.
My basalt combo or chinas?

I was talking about China's combo. Death is better than Basalt.
Yes, It is by A LOT. I should probably give my Basalt combo Death.
Or Duo which is even better, and then theres Revizer Revizer which is even better.
I would probably go with Duo then. I don't have two revisers and even if i had one I would synchrome it with dragooon. I belive those are the two heaviest.
I feel like a noob now... XD
I'm not good with the bey combos, but I'm good with the anime. XD
I do keep up with good combos, though. XD
Its fine, you just have to read around, ask me for help if you want. And, you might want to work on your team sig.
Me Too!

Welcome to the team China!
(Aug. 03, 2012  7:44 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: Its fine, you just have to read around, ask me for help if you want. And, you might want to work on your team sig.

I'm working on the sig now. I have to render everything and stuff, so it may be awhile before it's up.
(Aug. 03, 2012  7:48 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: So, what character are you putting?

Doji. XD
And you use a wolf, so it makes sense.
It may be awhile before it's up. Rendering his hair is a pain in the butt. XD
Should I troll or join??????
I'll join.
Name: Bro
CombosUnhappyDefense) MSF Saramanda Reviser BD145CS, (Stamina)Scythe Bull AD145WD,(Attack) MF Beat Lynx GB145RF,(Balance) MF Basalt Bull TH170SD.
Attack, Defense, or Stamina: Defense
Launcher set-up: Black Grip with numerous stickers, with a red Hasbro light launcher + blue ripcord.
One more thing....
Just Kidding! XD
Your beyblades are actually pretty good, you are in Smile And I also use Revizer Saramanda E230RDF like you except you use BD145CS. What is your main bey?
Saramanda Reviser BD145CS!
Defense 2 da max!
Ok, the sig closed itself when I tried editing it. I have to redo the sig. Pinching_eyes_2
Do you guys all have youtube? If not, make one if you can because Im putting you guys under my channel on that list thingy. I already have China's, AnsonIh's, and King Leones'. I also have KiddDragoon's. I am SymmetrySnarf btw. PM me the link to your account.
The Prodigies is Awesomeness3489