23.68%
I rather join another team.
18.42%
I freaking hate this team!!!!!!!
21.05%
Total: 100% 38 vote(s)
Welcome to Team Chaos Galaxy
I'm MasterBlader-x the Team Leader of Chaos Galaxy
This team is made to bring strong bladers together and to become stronger! This is what we aspect from the bladers who join:

(1)We want bladers who know how to beyblade. We want this to be a super strong team, so we'll need super strong bladers who will get the job done.

(2)Be social with the other members. If you need any help you can ask a member of the team. Don't be alone, because when you joined this team we act as one.

(3)You must know how to read combos and know about bey parts. We want members who is able to know the basic bey parts. Like the WD, 85, XF, all of that should be easy for our members, and we want members who know how to make awesome combos.

(4)Be open minded. If you have ideas about the team tell me. All ideas aren't bad ideas. So just pm me your ideas.

(5)We want teammates we can trust. If your caught lying and your in the team you will get 1 warning. I fit comes to more then 3 warnings your kicked out of the team.
(6)You don't need to have been to a tournament to join this team. Just have a beyand a lot of beyspirit and your good to join.

Here is how you join:
Put your name (real or fake doesn't matter), your age, the beyblade you mainly use/What type it is, your city and state, and reason you wanna join the team.
Exam:
Name: MasterBlader-x
Bey: Flame Byxis 85WD/Stamina
Reason: I made this teamTongue_out

Team Sig:
Your Sig must have Team Chaos Galaxy on it. It can be anywhere on it, but it has to be on it. And if you need any help with your Sig, just pm me and i'll help you. Because that's what teammates are for.Stupid

So that's all the things you need to know and how to get on the team. so if you wanna join we'll welcome you with open arms.

The Team will be divided into 5 groups, so we can be a little more organized. You will be put into a group on how you battle. Like Attack beys, Stamina beys, ect. These are the groups and who will be in them. Also there will be rankings within the groups. The rankings are Legend, King, Prince, Knight, and Prodigy. Your Ranked on how you battle in tournaments and how you are social with the Team. Everyone starts at Prodigy. So work your way up to Prince. And there will only be 3 Legends, 2 Kings, and the rest is how ever many earn that ranking. Here's what the rankings mean for the members who don't understand.
Prodigy- Your new and need to prove yourself
Knight- You have proven yourself, but still kinda new
Prince- You have proven yourself greatly and have a great chance to become a King
King: Like the second in command, and you have some say of what happens in the team, but only to certain things
Legend- You have ultimate say of what happens in the team ,and only a chosen two joins the leader in this ranking and they can also be put down to king or prince

12 total members

Galaxy Attackers:
Zanymidgt-Prince- Nightmare Serpent 105XF/Attack-Mill Valley, CA
Cosmic Defenders:
LegendBlader01-Prodigy-MF Duo Aquario TH170RDF /Greenbelt,MD
Pegasus112-Prodigy-Rock Zurafa RW145WB/Defense-Oakland,CA
Insane-Prodigy-Basalt CygnusTH170CS/Defense-Richmond VA
Infinity Spinners:
MasterBlader-x-Legend- Flame Byxis 85WD/Stamina- Conroe, TX
TamerBurn-Prince-Libra/Stamina-Minnesota, USA
Cosmic Combos:
Hydroblader-Prodigy-Flame Aquario GB145EWD/Combos-FL
Earth Eagle2813-Knight-Earth Eagle C145WD/Balance-FDL,WI
Flameo-Prodigy-Flame Gemios SW145ES/Balance-Peterstown WV
Eternal-E -Knight-Hades Tempo BD145CS/Balance-Unknown
CBP-Prodigy-Dark Wolf UW145JB-New York
Ultimate Knowledge (You can chose to be in this group):
MysteryMaster23-Prodigy-Flame Pegasus 150DS-India

So...........

Only one team,so if your in another team you have 48 hours to chose which team your be one. If you don't answer i'll boot you out of the team, and you'll never return. We do this to enshore that the members of Choas Galaxy is loyal to the team.

And if you have a high rank like Prince and you drop down to Prodigy then that means the Council has voted to drop you down. The council is made up of me and the highest ranking person of each group. If there's more then one highest ranker in the group i will chose the council member by a series of questions. Again even if your a council member if we feel that your not doing your part as a team member we will put you in a lower ranking and be removed from the council, also never to return into it. If someone wanna join the team and they said you told them to join then you'll go up a rank.

If groups get to full we'll make another group and divide the groups. When we make the new group we'll ask who wanna be in that new group. Only a limit number of people will be in it.

No SPAM!!!! If there's any spam on this Thread I will not hesitate to report it. So like i said before NO SPAM!!!!!!!! Thank you.

And we are in a alliance with team dragonis, so if your in the UK check them out.Stupid

I wanna be in your team.
Hmmm... I might join this team. But just wondering is this an awesome combo, or am I NOT an awesome combo maker:
Nightmare Serpent 105RF
if yes, then like I said, I might join this. Tongue_out
(if you can, please do some minor testing)
(Aug. 06, 2012  10:22 PM)Zanymidgt Wrote: Hmmm... I might join this team. But just wondering is this an awesome combo, or am I NOT an awesome combo maker:
Nightmare Serpent 105RF
if yes, then like I said, I might join this. Tongue_out
(if you can, please do some minor testing)

Nightmare is actually a great Attack wheel from when it was released.
It's one of the few parts I can get my hands on. So, It's a pretty good attack combo? Wanna make sure I'm not getting the wrong message...
(Aug. 06, 2012  10:27 PM)Zanymidgt Wrote: It's one of the few parts I can get my hands on. So, It's a pretty good attack combo? Wanna make sure I'm not getting the wrong message...

Yeah, just replace Serpent with Kerbecs or Unicorno.
I only have 5 clear wheels, though. And none of them are kerbecs or striker(Wanted to mention these parts are hasbro Tongue_out)
My CW's are: herculeo, serpent, tempo, aquario, and rex
What would be the best of those? I chose serpent cuz I'm a serpent fan.
(Aug. 06, 2012  10:40 PM)Zanymidgt Wrote: I only have 5 clear wheels, though. And none of them are kerbecs or striker(Wanted to mention these parts are hasbro Tongue_out)
My CW's are: herculeo, serpent, tempo, aquario, and rex
What would be the best of those? I chose serpent cuz I'm a serpent fan.

Aquario is what I would* pick.
good to know. I gotta think a bit more about joining Team Chaos Galaxy... I'll give my answer later.
No more members? come on guys, Join up!
If anyone need help with a team Sig pm me.
I might have said I joined some other teams, but not officially or actually got in one, so I'll join this one.

Name: KaiserBurn
Bey: I tend to mostly use Libra in my combos
Reason: I'm friends with the leader
Do you mostly use the original Libra? it makes a difference if you do not. And so, your favorite type is stamina? Just clarrifying...
YES!!! another stamina user!!!!!!!
i wanna be on the team too
Name: Hydroblader
combo: hades kerbecs or big bang pegasus
reason: i think this could be a pretty good team & i want to be apart of it
Your favorite type is attack, right?
Okay Hydroblader you in, and i'm done with the new updates on the team so i won't have to update till later.
(Aug. 07, 2012  6:21 PM)Zanymidgt Wrote: Do you mostly use the original Libra? it makes a difference if you do not. And so, your favorite type is stamina? Just clarrifying...

Yeah, mainly Stamina, I have the original Flame Libra but I mainly just use Libra customs.

(Aug. 08, 2012  9:36 PM)KaiserBurn Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2012  6:21 PM)Zanymidgt Wrote: Do you mostly use the original Libra? it makes a difference if you do not. And so, your favorite type is stamina? Just clarrifying...

Yeah, mainly Stamina, I have the original Flame Libra but I mainly just use Libra customs.
Nice. I wish i had anything Libra. Since i'm more of a stamina user i would trade my Twist Tempo for any Libra, but like i said, "i would".

So, what do we do in this team?

[Edit] I just re-read the description, so I'm guessing I'm in the Stamina team?
could i join?
Yeah just put in your info like off the OP and your in.

And yeah i thought that, that would be a great spot to put you since you have Libra as your bey.
I tend to be wide out with my customs though. But I mainly use staminas and defense types.
I can move you to the other group if you want.