36.84%
It's okay.
23.68%
I rather join another team.
18.42%
I freaking hate this team!!!!!!!
21.05%
Total: 100% 38 vote(s)
Hmmm, I think for MBX one would be Flame byxis 85WD. I think that's a good balance type. And KaiserBurn, maybe you can think about the combo Flame Rex 145WD and think of some parts that are all around like that, maybe using a better MW. Post it here and give a deeper opinion about flame rex and why you think that way. Let's get a big comversation started. Wink
EDIT: didn't see your post KaiserBurn. And he wasn't posting his parts for combos(Ecspecially since you pretty much just suggested the original combos), he was doing that to give me an idea of what stamina substitution he could make.
I'll try them out and i'll give you the resultsStupid
OK, remember, I'm a rookie customizer, so make sure you test them out before making any serious betting. I'd love to know if they are good combos. Do we have special ranks for customizers in Chaos Galaxy? I'm not much of a battler, based off my skills.
Well, theres the combo/balance group, which is for balance users and those who make good combos. So you could ask for a transfer there if you make good combos. now, back to stamina...
I might do that. I need to get more parts. Thats my main problem, I don't have good parts, and my beys are in horrible condition Crying
I have like ZERO beys(The parts That make up my combo are parts from beys I'll be getting), But I want to be in the attack group, even though I could transfer into the knowledge group. Stupid It's all up to you
By the way, Twisted tempo 230WD seems like a great defence combo, but I don't think it has any attack potential to protect itself when need be.
Attack power isn't needed for a defense. The defense is all it needs. When a attack type bey attacks a defense type, it won't have much effect on the defense bey, and will loose its spin points on attacking.
EDIT: Also, could I be in the Combo group? Smile
Well, if it hits the track, it will destabilize the opponent greatly. Now, let's get back to the main discussion topic:
I think it would have some pretty good stamina, but Might also be a balance type, so it wont have ENOUGH stamina to OS sometimes. Also, against thing like 105, it might get destabilized. Any objections / things you want to add?
I 230 has enough defense power to deflect attacks for enough time for the opponent to wear out. And I think a wheel like Burn and Thunder instead of Flame for your topic combo.
Burn Rex 145WD? sounds good. Smile and although 230 can deflect most attacks, It cant resist destabilization from other combos, like an attack type using 145(Although that isn't really likely). But, I mean, all in all, It's a good combo!
guys you do know d is better with the 230 height than wd. wd is good for 145 and lower.
Zanymidgt;Thanks. And my combo could withstand most normal attack combos.
(Aug. 10, 2012  4:40 AM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: Okay and looked at your site Flameos, and i can't wait till it's done!!!
thx i haven't updated for awhile so it might be awhile but again im working on the sig right now Wink
Test Result are IN!!!!
First Test:
Flame Byxis 145WD v.s. Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault 85XF
NOTE: Flame Byxis 145WD was spun first in all rounds and there were only three rounds for each test. L-Drago is always in Assault mode.

Round 1: Flame Byxis- by a rotation
Round 2: Flame Byxis- L-Drago self KO itself
Round 3: Flame Byxis- Won on the first hit

Second Test:
Twisted Tempo 230WD v.s. Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault 85XF
NOTE: Tempo is spun first and L-Drago is always in Assault mode

Round 1: Twisted Tempo 230WD- barely
Round 2: Twisted Tempo 230WD- barely
Round 3: Twisted Tempo 230WD- by a second and a half

Third Test:
Flame Byxis 145WD v.s. Twisted Tempo 230WD
NOTE: Tempo is spun first

Round 1: Flame Byxis 145WD- Out spun tempo
Round 2: Flame Byxis 145WD- Won by the 5th hit
Round 3: Flame Byxis 145WD-Barely

These are the test of beys KaiserBurn told me to use and Flame Byxis is a great combo.
Hey guys, sorry for what happend yesterday.CryingConfused
Hey MBX, could you change my Performance Tip to HF/S?
It's OK Legendblader. And I don't know why, But I really wanna see flame tempo 145XF. How does this perform, MBX?
It's okay Legendblader01, and i'll test it out against Twisted Byxis 85WD Zanymidgt
Stupid sweetness. No matter how the combo performs, whether good or bad, Still post the results. And Legendblader, your on the team, so, what do you think about flame rex 145WD? Do you like it? do you hate it? Do you think it's random? Let's hear your opinion!
If i can use pegasus's as a substitute i can get some results for it against Flame Byxis 230WD. I wounder who will win?Eee
Um, the combo is FLAME tempo 145XF. Changing tempo with pegasus doesn't = no flame MW
Test it against twisted Byxis 85/230WD.
The results are in, you are not the fatherChocked_2!!! Jk here's the results you wanted.

Test One
Flame Tempo 145XF v.s. Twisted Byxis 230WD
NOTE:Tempo is soun first in every round.
round 1: Byxis
round 2: Byxis
round 3: Byxis

Test Two
Flame Tempo 145XF v.s. Twisted Byxis 85WD
NOTE: Tempo is spun first in every round.
round 1: Byxis
round 2: Byxis
round 3: Byxis
Wow, that was bad. But, why was tempo spun first?
Because when i tried to spin both Twisted Byxis 85/230 WD first it'll Self KO itself.