36.84%
It's okay.
23.68%
I rather join another team.
18.42%
I freaking hate this team!!!!!!!
21.05%
Total: 100% 38 vote(s)
oh, really? well, quick question, what were byxis's wins? KO or OS? Also, How did it perform? Was Tempo tornado stalling normally or was it off balance?
One OS and the rest KO'S. It was Tornado Stalling, but didn't really have any effect on Byxis. Really my money was on Tempo.
Same here. Well, At least we just found out that twisted Byxis 85/230WD is a good combo. Unhappy
I wanna try Twisted Byxis 85WD against Ultimate Meteo L-Drag Assault 145WD not in Assault mode.
but dont you have L drago assault? Does it have mode change???
You should try ldrago in both modes
Yeah every L-Drago has a mode change i think, and Assault mode isn't all cracked up as your think ,but i'll do 10 rounds with both modes, that's like 20 rounds!!!!!!
okey dokey. 20 rounds IS the average, ya know...
(Aug. 10, 2012  6:46 AM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: Test Result are IN!!!!
First Test:
Flame Byxis 145WD v.s. Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault 85XF
NOTE: Flame Byxis 145WD was spun first in all rounds and there were only three rounds for each test. L-Drago is always in Assault mode.

Round 1: Flame Byxis- by a rotation
Round 2: Flame Byxis- L-Drago self KO itself
Round 3: Flame Byxis- Won on the first hit

Second Test:
Twisted Tempo 230WD v.s. Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault 85XF
NOTE: Tempo is spun first and L-Drago is always in Assault mode

Round 1: Twisted Tempo 230WD- barely
Round 2: Twisted Tempo 230WD- barely
Round 3: Twisted Tempo 230WD- by a second and a half

Third Test:
Flame Byxis 145WD v.s. Twisted Tempo 230WD
NOTE: Tempo is spun first

Round 1: Flame Byxis 145WD- Out spun tempo
Round 2: Flame Byxis 145WD- Won by the 5th hit
Round 3: Flame Byxis 145WD-Barely

These are the test of beys KaiserBurn told me to use and Flame Byxis is a great combo.

Wow, I thought Tempo would be better. Oh well.

Me to. I had so much high hopes for tempoCrying
KaiserBur Wrote:Wow, I thought Tempo would be better. Oh well.
Same here. I expected more from it.
I would like to join the team.
Name: Evan(eternal-e)
Combo: hades tempo bd145 cs (haven't checked. Mooves like balance)
Reason: this seems like a really good team that I could learn from and maybe teach something to.
Other stuff: I am the best beyblader in my area, I am a full on hasbro blader. Mostly because I have no way of purchasing Takara Tomy or Sonokong beys, and I try not to let my parts for tornyments get worn down. That's why I buy at least two of every bey I own.
Master blader-x;Did you try him against any non-combo attack types?
Ok, Flamingfury. You might be on the team. Enjoy your stay
I know why tempo lost. It's because once tempo is off balance from L dragos powerful attacks the heavy fusion wheel weighs it down to one side, completely eliminating the defensive power of 230!
Sounds logical. L-Drago is one of the most powerful Hasbro attackers.
Most Powerful Non custom hasbro attacker, maybe. And that's not exactly how it works. You're right, about being off balance, but It would still be able to rebalance itself. The thing is though, like most beys using 230, when it goes off balance it completely tips over, like a skyscraper crashing down. That's one of the downsides of 230. :\
But with the wide WD tip would help it stay on balance. But thats all true, Tempo still isn't bad, against most combos.
Eh, WD would make a small difference. IMO, It might actually make it worse. If the tip is still and stops quickly, It's more prone to falling off balance. Tongue_out That's just my opinion, really.
Good point. Would changing Tempo's track to WR better?
Whats WR? I've never heard of that track.
I think that's the code for Wide Rubber, Zurafas? I think its the wrong code Crying
Yeah. Zurafas track is R145, and it's tip is WB. R145 would be less prone to getting far off balance, so it would work
(Aug. 06, 2012  12:42 PM)ZaxxBlader2234 Wrote: I wanna be in your team.

Wow, I'm pretty sure by the look of your sig you are already in a team -.-

Zanymidgt; Yeah, r145 would make a difference, too bad he doesn't have that part.

ZaxxBlader Hasn't been on since the 6th. Yeah, I know a place to get that part though, So I might get a rock zurafa for some random testing with the track.