36.84%
It's okay.
23.68%
I rather join another team.
18.42%
I freaking hate this team!!!!!!!
21.05%
Total: 100% 38 vote(s)
(Aug. 19, 2012  2:27 PM)CBP Wrote: im not trying to be rude but let me get this right, you made a beyblade website for beybladers to talk about beyblade and your not letting us beybladers talk. What is the harm about chat on threads explain the harm and if ur going to punish people on the team only go after me k it would be my fault

oh its SPAM dont you get the word SPAM?
actually to be honest no,unless u mean notices in your email spam, if your talking about slang spam idk
(Aug. 19, 2012  2:34 PM)CBP Wrote: actually to be honest no,unless u mean notices in your email spam, if your talking about slang spam idk

ah forget it you dont understand the meaning of spam then oh i dont know i was just trying to help you not to get warned but what can i do now?
dont your realize your hurting yourself here if there is less things you can do on a website the less appeal there is think about, google has about everything and facebook you can do lots of things by limiting what beybladers to you hurt the amount that like the site its buisness
you got nothing to say
(Aug. 19, 2012  2:45 PM)CBP Wrote: dont your realize your hurting yourself here if there is less things you can do on a website the less appeal there is think about, google has about everything and facebook you can do lots of things by limiting what beybladers to you hurt the amount that like the site its buisness
you got nothing to say

i do have something big to say but dont want to say it bro i am calm like a river so a small fire cant make me warm ........
(Aug. 19, 2012  2:27 PM)CBP Wrote: im not trying to be rude but let me get this right, you made a beyblade website for beybladers to talk about beyblade and your not letting us beybladers talk. What is the harm about chat on threads explain the harm and if ur going to punish people on the team only go after me k it would be my fault

Quote:Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! We are the unofficial sanctioning body for the battling spinning top hobby Beyblade by Takara-Tomy. We offer a comprehensive ranking system allowing you to battle other Bladers for BeyPoints, a detailed Beyblade encyclopedia in the form of the Beywiki, and the world's largest and most active Beyblade discussion forums! Join today! If you're already a member, please login.

Discussion board, not chat board. We allow legitimate and thoughtful discussion, not one worded, everyday chat.
hi mbx thanks for the alliance my team is in order and i havee been geting my team ready for tornaments etc we are doing fine how is ur side ?
so i guess i cant say on this forum that i think the websites cool because its to casual
CBP just shut the carp up no one cares what you have to say an honestly I can't believe you havnt been warned.
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:07 PM)Sonny Moore Wrote: CBP just shut the carp up no one cares what you have to say an honestly I can't believe you havnt been warned.

me too 0.o o.0
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:07 PM)Sonny Moore Wrote: CBP just shut the carp up no one cares what you have to say an honestly I can't believe you havnt been warned.

yeah me too

ok this is the last thing ill ask thats not team based ok, is sonny moore and adviser or on this team
Mods, please delete the useless posts in this thread, as well as the past few argument posts. Team chaos galaxy needs a clean slab, and those posts are what's preventing it.
(Aug. 19, 2012  9:20 PM)Zanymidgt Wrote: Mods, please delete the useless posts in this thread, as well as the past few argument posts. Team chaos galaxy needs a clean slab, and those posts are what's preventing it.

Hm, I don't think they would have the time to delete all those posts since there are so many (the discussion posts and other chat SPAM posts). Rather, I think you should ask a moderator/CM through PM if they can close this thread and maybe make another thread for this team with CLEAR rules about chatting and other SPAM It is a mystery
I'd like to introduce my new primary bey: Torch Fox W105
flame gemios got turned into Spiral Gemios SW145D

sry about the custom sig not working but heres my new one
Name: Kyoya
Bey: Rock Leone
Reason: This Looks like a really awsome team.