[USA,Maryland] Arise Spring Cherry Blossom

Poll: Will you pay an extra dollar for snacks? Gravity Perseus or Hell Kerbecs for 1st place prize?

Yes
31.75%
Maybe
7.94%
NOPE!
9.52%
Gravity Perseus
25.40%
Hell Kerbecs
25.40%
Total: 100% 63 vote(s)
I'm doing Double Elimination besides this will require 4 video cameras xD like for me Group A other B,C,D so im looking for 3 recorders people for now anime101 since you have a Tight Schedule either you bring your camera with you or not but if you want me to recored the whole thing i can for this Group I want you to recored and keep it when were done with tournament.

Other thing is that the tournament Bracket is gonna be Very Random (Im not picking them some program I found on Google for free pick Very random like Magic Hat lol)
I officially am coming
Im coming and when is it again? (never mind)
Everything from beyblade battle bash thread copy and paste all the information to the new thread
and just change time, date, name.

Gimmie a exact date that is 100% confirmed so I can take of from work

We also need to talk about prizes.

Best way to contact me is via pm cause I just log on once a day or so to check pm
hey i wanted to help out with somthing so heres a list a free play stadiums so

Max Stampede (2)
Pegasus Thunder Whip (2)
Lightning Force (2) / L Drago stadium i think
hey i wanted to help out with somthing so heres a list a free play stadiums so here you go the hasbro stadiums

Max Stampede (2)
Pegasus Thunder Whip (2)
Lightning Force (2) / L Drago stadium i think
Super Battle Vortex Stadium (3)
super battle Homemade Sattelite Stadium (1)
Mobile Stadium (1)
i know a user name omegaman migh be coming i know him in life actually to give you updates on this (he's new to the WBO)
are we aloud to switch beyblade parts in between rounds
(Feb. 16, 2011  1:08 AM)beybladewrecker Wrote: are we aloud to switch beyblade parts in between rounds

Only when you change opponents.
k thx
I am possible teaching Japanese Kids English over spring break.
I'll let yall know what happens when I know more info
(Feb. 18, 2011  5:22 AM)BDaichi Wrote: I am possible teaching Japanese Kids English over spring break.
Lol Off Topic? i would love to help Smile anyway BDaichi we can have this tournament here what you say Grin
(Feb. 18, 2011  2:27 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  5:22 AM)BDaichi Wrote: I am possible teaching Japanese Kids English over spring break.
Lol Off Topic? i would love to help Smile anyway BDaichi we can have this tournament here what you say Grin

I might not be able to go to the tourney because I am going to be teaching.
(Feb. 18, 2011  4:57 PM)BDaichi Wrote: I might not be able to go to the tourney because I am going to be teaching.
Man this sucks. We lost are most resposible judge! NOOOOOOOOGasp.

Anyway Im gonna get a new freeplay stadium later this week. Maybe today. Also do you think we should start later than 12:30? I mean not that much later. Maybe 1:30? Gives us time to get everything situated before. Just a thought. And even not the judges should probably get there maybe an hour prior to set it all up. And also who will be writing down the match stuff? Im fine with doing it just need to figure out how. Maybe a laptop or something? Or just a clipboard with a chart.
(Feb. 19, 2011  4:44 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  4:57 PM)BDaichi Wrote: I might not be able to go to the tourney because I am going to be teaching.
Man this sucks. We lost are most resposible judge! NOOOOOOOOGasp.

Anyway Im gonna get a new freeplay stadium later this week. Maybe today. Also do you think we should start later than 12:30? I mean not that much later. Maybe 1:30? Gives us time to get everything situated before. Just a thought. And even not the judges should probably get there maybe an hour prior to set it all up. And also who will be writing down the match stuff? Im fine with doing it just need to figure out how. Maybe a laptop or something? Or just a clipboard with a chart.
Clip Board and Chart ill put Clip board the Middle of all 4 stadium if we have them every corner
Ok cool so we have 6 judges including BDaichi even if he cant make it we can have a judge at each stadium. The other 2 can just switch between all of them. That cool?
Hey guys I Haven't been on because I Had alot of Homework and Tests. I Would have gotten here Earlier but I Tried to attempt Both of These This and This lol. Even though BDaichi cant come We still got some Good Judges. Galaxy did you Propose it Yet?
It doesnt look like he has yet cause I looked at his threads and there was only 1 Arise Spring Cheery Blossom
How many officials stadiums do you have?
guys i have absolutly horrible news please change me to a maybe SOB my mom looked up calander and my brother has somthing that day we might be able to find some one else to take him or me i think i will make it but its like 3/4 chance im coming i know 2 people might take me there[hr
also tell me if i got this right prize donation 1st place poison serpent
2nd place my dark bull 3rd place might be more all i know of is a ball tip
(Feb. 21, 2011  1:53 AM)BDaichi Wrote: How many officials stadiums do you have?
I think 2-4 stadium
Galaxy can you propose this so we dont do All this for Nothing.
Hey I sorry I didnt get a stadium. Couldnt find any. Unhappy
I have one TT stadium.
Take me off the list it is imposssible for me to make it due to me losing my job and geting a new one my bills are backed up right now sorry mabby next time