[UK] Team War Rules

Ok, so now in the UK team's are getting more popular and I have a feeling that soon a lot of Team Wars will be occurring. By this I have decided to make a thread explaining all the rules of a team war to clarify some things for you guys! Eee

Selecting The Format:

The two teams decide between themselves who will represent their team. If a both team wishes for example to do a 3v3 war and one team is short of a member, a team ally* (and ONLY a team ally) can fill in the missing slot. If both teams agree, wars like 4v2 or 5v4 are eligible but it is recommended to only use the following formats:
*=An ally is a single player, you can not register a whole team at once to be an ally. All members have to individually ask themselves. An ally can not make a alliance with a team on the day of the war. An ally cannot war teams they have made a alliance with. A team can not break an alliance with an ally on the day of the war.

Playing The Format:

2v2:

2v4:

2v6:

3v3:

3v6:

I think the rest are kinda straight forward and if you have read the previous it will be kind simple.

Rules In A Battle:

In a battle, you should follow official WBO Rules on shooting and ban parts etc.

Here is a link to rule book 3.5:Rules

I am sure I may of missed out something so if anybody spot any mistakes or flaws please inform me. I also am looking for feedback, constructive or not, it should still show your thoughts.

That is about it, any MAJOR modifications needed will be re-done tomorrow.
Wow, I congratulate you on this. Very impressive and straightforward.
May I ask where you got this all from? Did you make it up yourself?
Despite any of that, I think this will probably become the base and starting point for all Team related wars, battles, etc. Getting it accepted is a totally different matter.
Yeah I Gotta Agree With ManicBen But Alies?
@Maniacben, Thanks. Thanks.
My head. Yes I did.
Thanks, hopefully it will Maniacben.
Yeah I agree, but it being unofficial in the UK is just as good Eee

pokeblader, ? What do you mean "allies"?
Just one more time, its Manicben... getting tired of this.
So making this up yourself is impressive, and I sorta like the allies idea,
HOWEVER, there will be a lot of objection to this. I mean, teams wont like lending their members as allies to battle for other teams. The whole point of a team is to work together and not to use other people not in their team.
But then again, allies are useful if a member cannot come to a war, due to illness, commitments, etc.
So im stuck. The format rules are good. Hopefully someone more, i dunno, more able to do this, e.g. Blitz, LeeDraciel or someone more recognised by the UK...
If there is a general consensus by Team Leaders, then it should all be fine.
Well, I think most team leaders wont force their members to be tied down to the team and not help other teams of their choice.

Sorry about the Maniacben stuff, at first it was a joke but now it is a habit Confused
In my opinion, the way in which beyblading is competitively played is relatively simple - Even your decoration seems a tad complicated compared to the standard tag team beyblading which Lee/BladeStorm are controlling.

The reason why I don't think this will fit in with WBO is because this is wins/loss based. WBO leaderboards relies on points, the bigger the difference points wise, the more points is won/lost.

(in a 2x6)
Say team A wins 4 against 4 very low pointers. - In WBO terms let's say team A overall wins 4x points (or 20pt)
Say team B wins 2 against 2 very high pointers. - Similarly let's say team B overall wins 2y points (or 30 pt).
Where y = 2x

Although team B has obviously won by a margin of beypoints, due to win/loss they lose.
WBO system would say team B has won on the leaderboards.

If it were to be inputted, if it were leaderboards wise, if it were at the top Team x because they have >wins, it could be different points-wise.
Well I was considering point but I think Win/Loss is easier and that is when you can fit it on your War Record. Points will be to complicated for members to caculate on the day, I can't imagine everyone jottin down their points to find averages etc and sometimes people will most likely get it wrong. However I can imagine "Hey so we got three wins in total and you guys got two, YAY we won!"

Also, even if a group of 4 members with 0.9k beat a group of 4 members with 2k a total of 2 times. Let's also say the group of 2k-ers won two battles. Sure the group with 2k lost through points but without a ddoubt it was a draw through win/loss.

Just think of it as a real WAR, pretend five UK people had 10 points and five US had 20. The UK now kills 5 US men however the US kills 6 UK men.

Sure through points UK won but no matter what, they lost more men which mean they lost overall.

Just try and think of it as.....
I believe your quote is quite ridiculous - It's just subjective words being laid down; which is why you quoted yourself.

What I'm saying is that when inputting an overall ranking, this will not fit in with the WBO. In a real war, it doesn't always depend on numbers. In the Great War, Germany and UK/France alliance both lost 600,000, yet Germany pulled out even without a leader being slayed. Germany backed out yet the numbers were equal.

The ranking will not be down to ability, it could be down to challenging the "easiest" opponents.
If they back out, they lose. Well that is just what people inteperate with a little common sense.

If a awesome team challenges a weak team, the weak team always has the option to deny. However I think that some people aren't just dumb to try and get easy wins and if they are so be it.

I don't know, this is just the way I think things could be run. You also keep mentioning how it won't fit into WBO, I am not trying to make it a terribly big thing, just a small little UK community thing agmonst ourselves, hence the UK Team Rules.
Yeah sure I would and I would think of a way to make it work once our team have time to go to a tournament and try out these rules in a competitive field instead of testing it out at school in a small event in the back of a liabrary. xD
Well i am going to Bey-Thunder on the 20th so all i need is one more team member then we can do a 2 v 2 team war unless more of our team come...
Or if three member's of MWH arrive we can do us vs the whole of TTT? Otherwise, yes, it would be nice to get a team war down with TTT.
(Jul. 18, 2011  11:18 AM)ControL_ Wrote: I'll do a 2on2 with MWH if wanted, what happens if a team wins?

They put it on their Team War Record in the OP.