UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES.

(Nov. 22, 2011  1:11 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: HA! i punched a kid who calked it Gay in the area of the ear today. I never liked him. He never told. If he did, the dean knows me very well on this stuff.
where was it, and who's the dean XD
and this problum is growing hasbro should target older fans and the company making dubbes should change the 4d into to a real song
(Nov. 22, 2011  1:15 AM)Hazel Wrote: Yeah, resorting to physical violence to defend your toy habits.

Really admirable, captain three year old. Learn to walk away.

I dont take beyblade seriously though. I really just gotta shut em up right then and there.
No, you really don't. Nothing necessitates violence, especially people talking badly about your toys.

People in all hobbies get picked on. That never demands any response - unless they are going to your house with guns and burning your toys, man up and walk away.

Anyone who thinks you're tough for your behavior is but a child.
My school is really stereotypical about japenese stuff. When im by myself, i get picked on, whem im with my buddys, they stop. How do i shut em up without violence?
You don't shut them up. You walk away, like a mature individual.

Violence is the first salvation of the ignorant.
I couln't do that in my pikle, I was in class when ideas wouln't stop talking about the cons of beyblade, all were lies,
TheInGreek Wrote: HA! i punched a kid who calked it Gay in the area of the ear today. I never liked him. He never told. If he did, the dean knows me very well on this stuff.
what i do when somebody calls beyblade gay (or gayblade as i most commonly hear) is say "how can an inamanint object be gay." then they shut up with a wierd expresion on there face

my family is very supportuve of me bieng a bayblader.
Bey thuggin' Serious
(Nov. 22, 2011  5:00 AM)Nano Wrote: Bey thuggin' Serious

Welcome to the "Real World". XD
i didnt allow to buy beys anymore.i used 2/10 of my pockey money to save it and buy blades,i walked myself every mall i went,
my friend embarrased me too they said "Beyblades?is there time for it?Dont You Advance ,Zan?try something New!"
HELL NO IM KEEPING BLADING AND ALL OF MAH HOBBIES.

My dad won't let me buy anymore stuff on eBay cause I'm getting too much stuff. I'm trying to explain to him what I'm getting is essential. He won't listen...stupid.
Well, DUH! Have you SEEN the amount off stuff you've gotten in the past month?

PS: Tell him "Forget eBay! Lets buy from the WabbitStore on Amazon". Then tell him that he said eBay, not amazon XD PERFECT plan!
(Nov. 22, 2011  9:38 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Well, DUH! Have you SEEN the amount off stuff you've gotten in the past month?

PS: Tell him "Forget eBay! Lets buy from the WabbitStore on Amazon". Then tell him that he said eBay, not amazon XD PERFECT plan!

Unfortunately, that's not going to work. He says that no stuff from eBay, or amazon, or the WabbitStore. He says I'm wasting my cash. I keep arguing,"It's essential! I need them in tournaments!" Dad: .....XD

He's not really the best guy in the world, and I'm not just talking about this buying issue. I'm not scared of him or anything, but..
It's perfectly reasonable that you be put on spending probation after a huge shopping spree. Back when I was into Beyblade, I got two a month max.
You mean to say that you're not into Beyblade now?

Anyway, he's put me on ban from buying anything until April. And what I bought isn't even that much. I should have added to what I bought that some of it was bought for me for presents, etc.
Into Beyblade at your age was my intended statement.

Didn't you mention getting a rather large bundle of stuff at one point, exceeding $200 in value?
That was actually a typo, but that was what I'm getting from my dad. I understand that it's understandable that he put a probation on buying things, especially after getting a lot. I just wish I had managed to snag some other stuff that was really necessary before he put the ban. Plus, the ban seems rather long to me.
(Nov. 22, 2011  9:35 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: My dad won't let me buy anymore stuff on eBay cause I'm getting too much stuff. I'm trying to explain to him what I'm getting is essential. He won't listen...stupid.

Essential? for what? tournaments, what a stupid mouthful to come out with in front of you father, he buys you $200 worth of beyblades, and you want to buy more, you do know Christmas is just around the corner and people will be tight for cash, so stop being so spoilt and live with it, like most of us do.
Im grateful for what i got. But im asking for a hell kerbecs and Basalt horogium for christmas. Then ill stop.
Well, one or two beyblades is fine, I'm getting a couple plastics and HMS for x-mas that my mum bought for me a few months ago, but that's it unless she buys me anything else, I said I'm fine with what beys are there because my b-day is on Saturday lol Smile
i spent like 1000 pounds on my mums paypal on beys >.> i guess u guys know what happened 2 me next :p
If justice was served appropriately, you ended up in foster care.

Seriously though, I cannot imagine any appropriate punishment for that beyond either taking away everything you own until you had enough money from selling it to repay the debt, or just plum grounding you until you're fourty.
Lol. You got...screwed? XD

Anyway, who said $200? That was actually a typo. I would never ask my dad for that much. Even I have a limit on that.

Essential for tournaments, yes, and for practicing.

And trust me, if you know my dad, you wouldn't be defending him. Anyway, getting a bit off-topic..

Also, my mom keeps picking on me since I like Beyblades so much, and teases me whenever I'm practicing. Ugh. Sometimes it's alright, sometimes it gets to the point where it's just annoying.

OMG! DARKNEBULA! From what I calculated, if using the GBP, that's more than 1,000 USD!!!
i woulda got away with it if it werent for those medaling kids (mainly a phone number from the person i bought all my beys from 2 my mum)
phone call*
and im 12 even if i did save up all my pocket money since the day i was born i would stil be a few 1000 short Smile as you see i spend money quicker then i get it
my dad acts 2 be cool and tries 2 play beyblades with me Stupid i always take the string launcher for my self and he gets the light launcher and as for my mum well i think would gladly through my beys down a volcano
(Nov. 22, 2011  11:39 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: Lol. You got...screwed? XD

Anyway, who said $200? That was actually a typo. I would never ask my dad for that much. Even I have a limit on that.

Essential for tournaments, yes, and for practicing.

And trust me, if you know my dad, you wouldn't be defending him. Anyway, getting a bit off-topic..

Also, my mom keeps picking on me since I like Beyblades so much, and teases me whenever I'm practicing. Ugh. Sometimes it's alright, sometimes it gets to the point where it's just annoying.

OMG! DARKNEBULA! From what I calculated, if using the GBP, that's more than 1,000 USD!!!
Did you expect it to be less? Of course it would be more, it's pretty much common sense. Why don't you just get a babysitting job or job around your neighborhood that doesn't need age requirement? I have a sitting job and I make an average of $100 a month; sure it's not even close to minimum wage but considering the beys that come out once a month cost less than 40 USD it will suffice. Having a Paypal or making one now will help in the long run. Sometimes I even do homework for money, my customers are always satisfied.