UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES.

THIS JUST IN! I made a neckalice with an old red lightning wheel, i showed to my sister, and she was like,"You couldnt do something else other than beyblade! go read a book"

She is like 23 right now.
(Oct. 02, 2011  7:26 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: THIS JUST IN! I made a neckalice with an old red lightning wheel, i showed to my sister, and she was like,"You couldnt do something else other than beyblade! go read a book"

you did that to a beyblade??? your mean.Angry
i have a problem like a lot of people my mom don't like it i play with "toys" but they are like a badge of honer we should all respect and it confuses me why more people dont like it more there similar to cars because they have parts a wrench (now) something that spins like a wheel and they crash into each other in a stadium (like when your at a game of futball/soccer and you back into a car) and a lit of yelling and starting device (launcher ripcords = car keys)but my mom didn't like it when i started anyway even tough i was like 3 or 4 when i saw them 1rst but i didn't have more than 2 stadiums during that time i only remember 1 and they often hit my entertainment stand but now she tells me im too old to blade and i tell her that there are people older than me and 1 of my sisters combined still blading but she is way more supportive than when we first had mfbb coming out here in America
(Dec. 27, 2008  5:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: tell your family i said they're terrible people and they shouldn't be surprised when you turn into an adult and decide to never contact them because they were negligent, terrible people

Must agree with Brad there.
Hey, I'm 16 and I love the hobby. I don't really CARE about what other kids say to me cause they can't make me quit my #1 hobby. n.n
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:19 AM)SoySauceXp Wrote: Lol. My mom likes them, but when I play them when she's watching TV, she starts getting mad...
My dad LOVES beyblade. He says it reminds him of Japanese kokkagoma ( or however its spelled) when he was little. My brother hates beyblade though, because he says there's no skill involved and that its interrupting his sleep.
But Yeah, my whole COMMUNITY is into beyblade.
At our school, there was a man around his late 50's playing beyblade... and he was using a Flame Cancer M145Q xD

Gasp Wow, your school is DAMN LUCKY!!! My school used to be like that, you walked into the Eating Area and you could hear cries of "LET IT RRRIIPPP!!!!!", "CMON L-DRAGO!!! LET 'IM HAVE IT!!!" and such. Until, the beginning of the year the inevitable happened. BEYBLADE GOT BANNED. Why? STUPID, MOTHERFURRET JUNIOR LEVEL KIDS RUNNING 'ROUND & BLAMIN SOME OTHER GUY FOR NICKIN HIS POISON OR SW145!!! Argh! DJ - Shock! DJ - Sad.
(Oct. 03, 2011  5:53 AM)UltimaPegasus Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:19 AM)SoySauceXp Wrote: Lol. My mom likes them, but when I play them when she's watching TV, she starts getting mad...
My dad LOVES beyblade. He says it reminds him of Japanese kokkagoma ( or however its spelled) when he was little. My brother hates beyblade though, because he says there's no skill involved and that its interrupting his sleep.
But Yeah, my whole COMMUNITY is into beyblade.
At our school, there was a man around his late 50's playing beyblade... and he was using a Flame Cancer M145Q xD

Gasp Wow, your school is DAMN LUCKY!!! My school used to be like that, you walked into the Eating Area and you could hear cries of "LET IT RRRIIPPP!!!!!", "CMON L-DRAGO!!! LET 'IM HAVE IT!!!" and such. Until, the beginning of the year the inevitable happened. BEYBLADE GOT BANNED. Why? STUPID, MOTHERFURRET JUNIOR LEVEL KIDS RUNNING 'ROUND & BLAMIN SOME OTHER GUY FOR NICKIN HIS POISON OR SW145!!! Argh! DJ - Shock! DJ - Sad.

i would love to be able to just walk into my high school and blade i posted a thread to see if there were any bladers that go there but no reply's yet Angry i want more people my age to blade with that's why i joined here if any u bladers go to centennial hs lv nevada post here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-centenni...#pid800016 ignore the pole my computer was being stupid and wouldn't let me use the number pad and i messed up the pole age # anyway @UltimaPegasus that's too bad people can be stupid like our parents and or family's we can't help them understand (i tried for 3 hrs to explain it to my mom but ultimately failed)
(Oct. 03, 2011  12:34 AM)bakumj14 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  7:26 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: THIS JUST IN! I made a neckalice with an old red lightning wheel, i showed to my sister, and she was like,"You couldnt do something else other than beyblade! go read a book"

you did that to a beyblade??? your mean.Angry

Whel just galaxy and pegasis 2. They are Toys!
My dad is supportive, after all, he did help me start the WabbitStore. He'll even play with me 1-2 a month. My mom doesnt care, she just wants to here me say big numbers of profit. And my big sister will try and fail to take one to annoy meh. Best of all, Im a freshman!
Galaxy Jay- You sir, are EXTREMELY lucky to have such support! If your family has no problems with beyblade, then probably you might have a decent collection already! Smile
surprisingly mom is supportive.......
she gives me $ for beys and the gear.
Im pretty sure she thinks this is something I'll grow out of.
my dad however, I don't really think he is supportive of it, but considering I don't usually talk to him I dont really know XD.
phantom Orion-you are the luckiest person on Earth!!!!My mom doesn't like beyblading at all!!!She won't even let me spend my own money on it!!!she thinks its a waste of time+money-she agrees to a PS3,PSP,Nintendo DS and all other video gaming systems BUT not Beyblade????????????????WHYYYYYYY????
(Oct. 07, 2011  2:56 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Galaxy Jay- You sir, are EXTREMELY lucky to have such support! If your family has no problems with beyblade, then probably you might have a decent collection already! Smile

We'll the downside to all that is-
My majority is 4D, no Basalt, Perseus, or Kerbecs. And I cant open the BB-10s till I sell the rest, even though Ill sell them anyway. Grrrrr I HATE my Bolt Blast Stadium!!!!
Ok, I've got to agree with Brad. If my family TRIED to understand how big my Beyblading life is to me, they'd die from lack of oxygen to their brain cells.
(Sep. 30, 2011  3:49 AM)Deikailo Wrote: My mom gave me a $1600 loan for the stuff I bought for BEYBLADE: CRUSADE. I showed her where the profit would be and she agreed to help.

I mean, UGH. HOW UNSUPPORTIVE MY MOTHER IS! She flew me out to Houston for a Beyblade tournament, drove me up to Canada to meet Brad + Beyblade crew in 2005, lent me money for Beyblades, helped drive me to a Brooklyn tournament when my car broke down, but won't help me apply to college! Unhappy I want to go to college!
Oh, cruel world!

Oh, cruel world, indeed. I hate unsupportive families. If ya need help with tuition, I've got a scholarship. I probably won't use it as is, so why not?
(Sep. 08, 2011  6:51 AM)Rendezvous Wrote: I'm 16 and my parent don't mind. I just tell them i'm trying to reminisce the fun that i had playing with plastic beyblade when i was 6..

Same here, Rendezvous. I used to play with plastics.
I don't get why people say playing something that you're too old for can cause mental problems, in this case, their accusing beyblade. What causes mental problems is doing drugs such as smoking, drinking alcohol, whatever. Cigars has schizophrenia, beyblades don't.
when i play beyblade, my sister walks in the room and says STOP BEYBLADING ITS FOR LITTLE KIDS GO READ A BOOK OR SOMETHING.
my parents dont mind but my mom still calls them bakugans and im like. Tired really?
My dad hates beyblades and so do my sisters mt parents used to say no all the time but they've stopped now because they know the hobby has gone out of control in me and will just try and make me grow out of it
Tell me about it none of my family like beyblades.
My brother only does it because he wants to use the camera.
Now i can't get more beyblades. My world has come to an endUnhappy
a utuber DocThePug has the same problum
next time they say someing about that say ok if you don't wan't my hobby to beyblade I can allways chang it to ,put something they hate alot more here,
My family HATES Beyblades (besides like, 3-5 of my cousins, whom I convinced otherwise), like, literaly HATES them. They want nothing to do with my "Bey-carp" whatsoever. They buy me NO beyblades (besides X-mas and my B-day, thats all), except my first ones (Super Vortex Battle Set). I MUST buy my own or I get nothin'. They could buy me ONE beyblade as a reward or something.
In 5a half the class staded making fun of beyblade
I said nothing
I blame Hasbro for these problums
Everytime someone insults beyblade in school,
i shove them to the nearest wall, or push em.
(Nov. 11, 2011  7:21 AM)Clonetos Wrote: my parents dont mind but my mom still calls them bakugans and im like. Tired really?
same with me XD
(Nov. 22, 2011  1:08 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: Everytime someone insults beyblade in school,
i shove them to the nearest wall, or push em.
If I did that I would get a brocken bone because of who was making fun of the sport
HA! i punched a kid who calked it Gay in the area of the ear today. I never liked him. He never told. If he did, the dean knows me very well on this stuff.
Yeah, resorting to physical violence to defend your toy habits.

Really admirable, captain three year old. Learn to walk away.