UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES.

My parents think the noise they make when they hit each other is annoying so I cant play wen their sleepin butt dats almost evry second of the day so...
my family except for my and cousin say their just plastic
(Jan. 07, 2011  12:16 AM)meme12most Wrote: my family except for my and cousin say their just plastic

Plastic and metal yes.
Maybe you should let them know its not really about WHAT they are, but what they do for YOU. If it makes you happy, why should they care?
Meh. I've still got to carry a 3.04 GPA on my back for a month before I can go to any tournament...
My family doesn't really have a problem with me and beyblades, it's just my parents need a reason why I keep buying them.XD But my sisters, cousins, etc. understand why I like beyblades.
Beyblades shouldn't be viewed as just toys! Parents should always support the idea. It's a fun hobby, so they should live with it...
My parents said blading was better than playing online games all day......That's why they're OK with it.
Lol, but isn't playing sports better than both Pinching_eyes_2
Growing up, my mother and father really supported Beyblades. I think they saw it as a way to express my creativity and share with others. They may have also liked it because it kept me happy and out of trouble.

Looking back on my childhood, Beyblade was the only thing decision they ever supported.
well my parents laugh at me but i dont give a carp and they dont give a carp i can get them even though im 100
But my mom, for some reason, despises the WBO.... She says "They lie about the metagame".
well my brother is fine with beyblades but he hates the WBO (because im on it on the time and if im on it he is not on the computer)
Really my family respects my hobbies my brother is a blader my sisters are bladers to be (Im training them)
my stepdad is a blader and my mom is ok with them but thinks were upset
my cousin was annoyed so much with me practicing, so he got a hammer and destroyed it , the bey was killer beafowl (sorry about spelling)
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:52 AM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: But my mom, for some reason, despises the WBO.... She says "They lie about the metagame".
We lie about something she completely does not know, hah ?
Your parents seem harsh. Although they are still probably nice. Im 15 and my parents never joke about what I am into. I have a 10 year old sister who loves Beyblades and has some of her own. And when took seriously Beyblades are less of a toy but more of a hobby.
i'm 13 so my mom doesn't care as long as me and my bro aren't loud.
LOL Even my grandma will play with me and my 2 bros from time to time XD
one time my sister boyfriend came over and said why are you still playing with those ***blades...it's a cuss word that has 3 letters and sometimes it means happy
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:52 AM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: But my mom, for some reason, despises the WBO.... She says "They lie about the metagame".
We lie about something she completely does not know, hah ?

I'm not the one who says you guys are lying...

She told me SD was better than WD....LOL...

And that RF sucks.....LOL....

My dad buys me beys from the internet, but he says I'll outgrow it one time.
my parents laugh at me when i buy blades and stuff but there still fairly cool about it like its my money i work for it so i can "waste" it on beyblades if i want
(Jan. 10, 2011  6:10 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: one time my sister boyfriend came over and said why are you still playing with those ***blades...it's a cuss word that has 3 letters and sometimes it means happy

Tell him to mind his on friggin business it's not like he's your dad.also Tell him to touch ray unicorno while spinning it's clear wheel.n

My beylauncher or broke and my dad said we would get a new one.^__^ oh how awesome
you know being 13 sucks this is what my parents said after i asked them "can i join the upcoming bey competition" "(add name here) cant you see your too old for these stuff you should be doing more manly stuff like basketball tug of war and more." i replied "what!!!! im alredy doing tug of war and other sports but why not beyblade competition even after i scored 2 A's in my upsr and there was 14 year old guy there last year".then the bad part she said "dont you have anything better to do like your homework ". well yeah my mom trying to keep me away from these things but i dont get it why she allows me to buy model kits oh well
my mom doesnt really care about, she wont make fun of it. but she also will never show any interest. same goes for my dad, only sometimes he tries to lecture me that i should be doing more "manly" things Confused
My parents dont know I like beyblades again and I don't think im going to tell them considering im 17 years old and meant to be studying for the most important exam of my life.