UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES.

Same here this happens aswell it is so annoying! But i get use to it most of the time.
(Jan. 11, 2011  8:23 PM)iBLaDeR xX Wrote: My parents dont know I like beyblades again and I don't think im going to tell them considering im 17 years old and meant to be studying for the most important exam of my life.
Lucky i don't live with mine anymore. But you do what you think is best for you.
Study for the test! What are you thinking playing around with beyblades at a time like that?!
I did. Haha, didn't do too badly either.
Seriosly if people (family,friends etc.. Critice you for that as a hobby you should shoe them that show of those disturbing hobbies like i saw one of a women who eat toilet paper ! Yuck but seriosly there are terrible things that youngsters do like smoking and all that carp . so blading is a good hobby and keeps you away from that...
(Jan. 12, 2011  2:18 AM)Aquila FTW Wrote: Seriosly if people (family,friends etc.. Critice you for that as a hobby you should shoe them that show of those disturbing hobbies like i saw one of a women who eat toilet paper ! Yuck but seriosly there are terrible things that youngsters do like smoking and all that carp . so blading is a good hobby and keeps you away from that...

Beyblade playing and smoking have no correlation. I promise you that. But your point is good. Your friends and family shouldn't judge you because you enjoy one hobby (beyblade) over any other. You aren't hurting anyone by playing Beyblade are you haha
(Jan. 12, 2011  2:50 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  2:18 AM)Aquila FTW Wrote: Seriosly if people (family,friends etc.. Critice you for that as a hobby you should shoe them that show of those disturbing hobbies like i saw one of a women who eat toilet paper ! Yuck but seriosly there are terrible things that youngsters do like smoking and all that carp . so blading is a good hobby and keeps you away from that...

Beyblade playing and smoking have no correlation. I promise you that. But your point is good. Your friends and family shouldn't judge you because you enjoy one hobby (beyblade) over any other. You aren't hurting anyone by playing Beyblade are you haha

Check the Beyblading Mishaps thread. XD (Not being too serious)
Some people try to make fun of me because of beyblade, then i prove to them they couldnt beat me if it was a 3 v 1.Stupid
Lol. ppl always make fun of me. its the same with yugioh. parents dont mind tho, aslong as the beys donts scrape the beautiful wooden floors
Tell ur parens that it could be worse..... you cold be playing bakugan and pokemon cards instead
(Jan. 12, 2011  12:07 AM)Dan Wrote: Study for the test! What are you thinking playing around with beyblades at a time like that?!

It's in 5 months. But it's based on all the school work of the last two years, it's my final year of school
God, someone who fells this pain!!!!
I used to play Bakugan, and ever since my 5th Bakugan I wasd being harassed to stop. After the aggression and rage being used on me so I would quit Bakugan, after the "Bakugan are for 2 year olds" speeches, and everything else... I quit under the pressure.
I soon moved on to Beyblade, and now I enjoy Beyblade so much ,but they still use this technique, just not as heavily. They think I'm to old for Beyblade. They're wrong.
I now understand fully that Beyblade are MUCH more great than Bakugan, so I have a much greater want for them. Sadly, this will make the ending much worse. But, maybe not. I have racked up ways of holding back and now I know what I should expect.
But I do know this, I find very few near my age who play Beyblade at my school. So it may be tougher now, but I love Beyblade too much to not put in the big effort.
^Great Story. Chipz wears a pokewalker to school, everyone teases him but he really doesn't care. My sister isn't realy happy on getting him this stuff but she does it in the end.

BTW, your sig is too large.
well yea me to! i know 4 other students in my school who play with beyblades. one of them is going to bring cyber pegasis and a ''cyber l drago'', but i said i would trade em a rock aries, and my used l drago, ( i got 2 of them ) for his cyber pegasis.
My mom is completely fine with me getting beyblades, but my dad says that it's a waist of money and that its like throwing 9 bucks out the window... Every time I try to talk to him about it he brings out that excuse and when I say that it isn't throwing money out the window because it makes me happy, then he says: "So throwing money out the window makes you happy.", he never supports me in anything if it's not "educational", example: Tennis, Yes, chess, Yes, Fencing, Yes, soccer, Yes, BEYBLADE, NO!!!!!!!!!
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!! D';
Same with me. I bought 4 beyblades and I show them to my grandma and she starts laughing like crazy. It's Sooooooo annoying
My mom will actually play ! as will my sisters and brothers my mom works at an after school program and I got all of the kids hooked ! It is a reason for them to behave if they don't they can't play and if they do behave they get there name in a raffle to win a beyblade !
Isn't that annoying
If you go to metal fusion com I found out blading IS a sport
.... BLADING IS NOT A SPORT JESUS CHRIST!
god my parents recently havnt beliving me that ive been going to meet ups and to tournament and have been thinking im out smoking, drinking or taking drugs Uncertain....only cuz i have long hair
(Apr. 30, 2011  9:10 PM)ToRmEnTeD Wrote: god my parents recently havnt beliving me that ive been going to meet ups and to tournament and have been thinking im out smoking, drinking or taking drugs Uncertain....only cuz i have long hair
Tell them the long hair is because you pretend you're a girl when nobody is around. I guarantee lulz.
My parents think that beyblades are too expensive and should be for kids under the age 10
My mum is fine with me playing it but she just never buys me them and i have to buy them with my own money so i dont get many. Its funny how she cant even say the word beyblade and she says blayblades XD
My parents have just given up with me XD!
i never tell my parents on how much i spent on beyblades...for real..i spent for almost
on beys..
but i told them i got them cheap for 10bucks each..lol..if they kno the real amount,i'm toasted..