UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES.

My mum says 1 is fine. Fortunately for me, shes very forgiving Pinching_eyes
(Dec. 27, 2008  8:01 PM)H2O Wrote: [quote='Mankster' pid='84962' dateline='1230345299']
God. This angers me SOOO MUCH. I'm allowed to do what I want and no one should have to criticize me for it. My sister is embarrassed about liking Hannah Montana and tells me not to tell anyone, but she goes and laughs at me for liking Beyblades. >____>

Anyone else feel this?
i like hannah montana XD
you got to be kidding me
My DAD IS A HUGE FAILURE! YOU KNOW WHAT? HE SAID BEYBLADE ALL ARE THE SAME!
PS. try buying fake beyblades with right gears
When I get weird looks I just tell them, its better than me spending my money on drugs, tobbacco or gambling. Plus the fact that I make my own money helps.
My parents are OK with me beyblading cus a lot of my plastics would blow apart and somehow put out my brother's cigarettes! heck, my mom paid me 50 cents for every one me and my beys cut down. got my brother mad when I put the box of his cigarettes in the stadium and my beys chopped them up. ( note I used a pocket knife to sharpen them after no one used the plastic set.)
my parents dont really care...my dad used to battle with me way back when. Now they're just like w/e cuz I do play PS3 and have a life.
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:53 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: my parents dont really care...my dad used to battle with me way back when. Now they're just like w/e cuz I do play PS3 and have a life.

Playing PS3 is not much of a of life
:V
My dad doesn't really like beyblade, but I showed him the price of a Wide Square Stadium, and he shut up. Show someone the worth of beys, and they stop asking about it.
Fortunately I get good test results so my dad doesn't really mind, plus my teacher said they are good becausethey keep kids out of trouble, occasionally when they arrive in abundance he says"No more Beyblades, they're for kids!", but then he forgets, and whenever he does say that, I reply with "OK, you'l find me in a dirty alley somewhere pumping myself with drugs, sharing needles with other dopeheads".
(Dec. 27, 2008  9:06 PM)Giga Wrote:
Quote:i like hannah montana XD

OH MY GOD.

Ummm is that spam? Anyway my parents trashed my stadium for no reason Unhappy.
(Nov. 02, 2010  7:55 PM)kayla10 Wrote: my dad and mom tells me to get out of beyblades,bakugan,naruto etc. they want want me to get into girly things.

Umm last time I checked all those things you mentioned were gender-neutral. Even though beyblading is male dominated theres no rule that says girls can't play. Its really sexist of a parent to tell their kid not to play with something because its "for boys" or "for girls". A toy is a toy and a game is a game.
you really wanna know what my parents think? my parents say £20 is the most a beyblade shall cost. i will never get a dragoon msuv for that price!
well the only thing i got from the internet was a burn firblaze and my parents think i am to old for beyblade. i cant belive them cuz my little cousin, a 5 year old cant even rip it quick enough to make it have decent stamina!
Well... He's 5. I think they are going off of the age on the box. But my 2-year old cousin beat my dad with my Zombie combo. So he finally quit talking for good. (I laughed for hours, my dad used Bump King)
even dark wolf can beat bump king (surprisingly)
My parents dont really have an opinion but they still buy me them.
my mom and dad complain when i buy one because they think 20 dollars is too much for one.
I'm 11 and I've been saving for college since I was 4. But anyway my dad says these suck compass to the wooden ones he had when he was my age
my mom and dad complain when i buy one because they think 20 dollars is too much for one. my mom thinks that thinking has to be involved to be a good toy. my dad says I should be saving for collage 0_o (im 12) they say i will probably spend alot of money on them and stop liking them in 6 months and waste my money. and my friend's dad says he and i will get fat if we keep playing it and then my friend said to him like you and slammed the door in his face (you dont want to know what happened after that) but its not like the only thing we do is beyblade i mean i run about a mile every day and play soccer no lie.my parents just dont get that i like it.
Ah leone why did u post what leone145wb said?
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:51 AM)Ra Wrote: Ah leone why did u post what leone145wb said?
i didnt....oh wait only the first line
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:49 AM)leone Wrote: my mom and dad complain when i buy one because they think 20 dollars is too much for one. my mom thinks that thinking has to be involved to be a good toy. my dad says I should be saving for collage 0_o (im 12) they say i will probably spend alot of money on them and stop liking them in 6 months and waste my money. and my friend's dad says he and i will get fat if we keep playing it and then my friend said to him like you and slammed the door in his face (you dont want to know what happened after that) but its not like the only thing we do is beyblade i mean i run about a mile every day and play soccer no lie.my parents just dont get that i like it.

LOL, what? You can't get fat from playing Beyblade, I play beyblade a lot and I still spend a lot of time working out and I am actually fit. You should try convince your parents that they should support you liking what you like.
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:49 AM)leone Wrote: my mom and dad complain when i buy one because they think 20 dollars is too much for one. my mom thinks that thinking has to be involved to be a good toy. my dad says I should be saving for collage 0_o (im 12) they say i will probably spend alot of money on them and stop liking them in 6 months and waste my money. and my friend's dad says he and i will get fat if we keep playing it and then my friend said to him like you and slammed the door in his face (you dont want to know what happened after that) but its not like the only thing we do is beyblade i mean i run about a mile every day and play soccer no lie.my parents just dont get that i like it.

LOL, what? You can't get fat from playing Beyblade, I play beyblade a lot and I still spend a lot of time working out and I am actually fit. You should try convince your parents that they should support you liking what you like.
[/quote]my friends dad thinks that if we sit down alot we will get fat but we are definatly not IDK why he said that im 12 and i can beat him in an arm wrestling contest
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:52 AM)Raykon Wrote:

my friends dad thinks that if we sit down alot we will get fat but we are definatly not IDK why he said that im 12 and i can beat him in an arm wrestling contest
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:52 AM)leone Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:51 AM)Ra Wrote: Ah leone why did u post what leone145wb said?
i didnt....oh wait only the first line

Noo leone145wb edited his post. Something fishy is goin on here. But my dad says he curses the day my mom bought me these beys. when will be learn that
MY beyspirit is too much to contain