UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES.

I sorta use the fact that it relates to the world to convince my dad. Heh heh I bragged about ALL this INFO about Anubis and Horus about the afterlife and Anubis weighing hearts and swearing to Horus. Good think im learning about Egypt. Wink
(Nov. 02, 2010  7:58 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  7:54 PM)Nwolf Wrote: WELL MY MUM HELPS ME BUY GOOD ONES, SHE TELLS ME WeTHER IT SHOULD BE BETTER THAN OTHERS, AND HELPS ME MAKE MY OWN BEYBLADE PARTS! my mum is liking them more now and some of my friends are showing interests in beys! some of my friends have old ones which they might give to me!

was this directed at me?

no i accidently put it in caps... sorry if you thought i was attacking you...
(Nov. 02, 2010  8:09 PM)Nwolf Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  7:58 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  7:54 PM)Nwolf Wrote: WELL MY MUM HELPS ME BUY GOOD ONES, SHE TELLS ME WeTHER IT SHOULD BE BETTER THAN OTHERS, AND HELPS ME MAKE MY OWN BEYBLADE PARTS! my mum is liking them more now and some of my friends are showing interests in beys! some of my friends have old ones which they might give to me!

was this directed at me?

no i accidently put it in caps... sorry if you thought i was attacking you...

ok just wondering
(Nov. 02, 2010  6:56 PM)Ra Wrote: true since most of our pop is either from the slums or just to stuck up to like new thngs

No slum thing is not that true people can easily afford it i am from a middle class family & i have 20 + beys

it is just that Indian people are stuck up in old things , parents don't allow their children to buy things that have no productivity & their children become the same way as their parents they will never adopt to good changes
though i know this was posted a long time ago. i support the bladers who still are out there dishin out the fun still. im 19 living on my own have a job responsibilities of an adult pay the bills and have a girl friend. all my friends and my girlfriend think im silly for blading still but they understand how awesome it is and that its something that i really enjoy. my step mom hated me playing with my blades but i thought it was funny my dad helped me oil up my driger f's clutch bearing base a few times. take what you get just remember you arent the only one with an awesome hobby
Beyblades really need good support like the official facebook page of beyblades if you haven't done so yet then do it support it , there are only 11,000 supporters we need to go all out blading , i think people don't try it so they just hate it , we see US People doing thing like family gaming night were they play board games they should try something new like beys what do you guys say ???
Ughh, don't even get me started on my parents! I mean they're cool when it comes to card games like Yu-Gi-Oh, but when it's Beyblade they'll do anything to stop me from playing it!! They say stuff like "Your 13 stop playing stuff like Beyblade!" and I just say "Didn't you have a hobby as a kid" and then they stay quiet about it till the next day. I mean just last Thursday while I was in school they decided to go into my room and throw some of my Beyblades in the bin!! I am seriously gonna start laying some ground rules for my room XD.
yeah, i bought the ds game which recently came out in the US (you all probably know that) and when my mom asks what i got i showed her, she lectured me on how im a teen now not a two year old, and that she was okay with beyblade when i was younger, with the original, that that now it makes me look imature, and when i got my first Metal Fight Beyblade, she laughed at me when she saw me put it together... it was storm pegasis, i liked it... at least my dad doesn't mind, he never really minds what i like as long as it's appropriate, makes sense.
my mom accually LISTENS when I talk about beyblade.My mom even knows the names XD
My family is kinda accepting of me collecting Beyblades and some other stuff
but yeah sometimes people are like that
My mom smelted one of my beys because it hit her foot when I was younger....Unhappy Cruel I know. My sister calls me "lame" for using "those stupid, dumb, useless kid toys. Grow up." I was sad the rest of yesterday when she said that. (The quotes are for what my sister said)
My dad sometimes beyblade with me saying he can beat me with any beyblade and any launcher (oddly he does)
(Nov. 13, 2010  4:51 AM)Akel Wrote: My mom smelted one of my beys because it hit her foot when I was younger....Unhappy Cruel I know. My sister calls me "lame" for using "those stupid, dumb, useless kid toys. Grow up." I was sad the rest of yesterday when she said that. (The quotes are for what my sister said)
My dad sometimes beyblade with me saying he can beat me with any beyblade and any launcher (oddly he does)

haha my parents don't mind as long as it doesn't interfere with school
Nah, my Dad and his friend actually love playing beyblade. My Friend thinks it is for 5 year olds and always says that it is baby-ish, though all my other friends love it.
Last night I asked my mom if I could order from dimsum2u.

Hey mom, can I order something online this weekend?
What is it?
Beyblade stuff.
WHAT? Aye nako (lol, she's Filipino), you're too old for that.
C'mon mom, it's a hobby.
*20 minutes later*
So mom, can we order it?
How much?
70 dollars. But Me and my brother can split the cost! Grin
*rolls eyes*

Lol, I think that's a yes. By the way, my brother and I are 12 and 14 respectively.
My dad tries so many time to put dragoon msuv and other rare and really expansive bey in the rubbish.
He would be surprised to know how much they are worth.
I can t play beyblade , cause if he sees I m playing with them he would put them in rubish.
So I keep my beyblade and accessories in an hidden box in my room.
Never used my attack stadium
My parents neither support or criticise me, but they think bakugan are for 7 yr olds.
(Nov. 13, 2010  4:59 PM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Nah, my Dad and his friend actually love playing beyblade. My Friend thinks it is for 5 year olds and always says that it is baby-ish, though all my other friends love it.

How can people say that it is for 5 or 6 year olds the Show them the HASBRO box it says Age 8+ & yeah it doesn't have Age - so we are okay
IM WITH YOU! EVERYTIME MY SISTER SEES ME WITH A BEYBLADE SHHE STARTS TEASING ME AND MY PARENTS SAY IVE GOT TO MUCH WHEN IVE ONLY GOT 4 BEYBLADES!Angry
^ tip: STOP TYPING IN CAPS ITS ANNOYING BLADER DJ IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN
my mom is likes them and plays with them some times i have a few friends that play beyblade and my sister doesn't care unless she is mad and trying to think of insults but if you think about it beyblade helps learn kind of by learning what beats what and how shape and weight and the angle we launch it at helps
Back on the forums <3 haha...

My parents aren't for it but aren't against it either, they just really don't want it to interfere with my education...
Sometimes we have a little family tournament at my house!

But my cousin's parents are COMPLETELY for it...Because My cousin(17) had a drug addiction(Tramadol/DXM) so I told him about beyblade, and he completely lost interest in drugs, and now is interested in becoming a physics professor at a university someday... XP
Success Story FTW!!!
My mom doesn't care, but my bro is another story,lol.
Every time my mom gets mad at me she pulls the " If you paid as much attention to ... as you did to beyblades you would ..." card. Pinching_eyes