UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES.

my son is 7. he recently asked me for a beyblade. i gave him 1 as a prize for doing good in school. now im collecting beys for him. even bought frm Akirasdaddy bcoz i think i have bought all the MFBs at the malls here.. i also bring him to tornaments.. my mom says im more addicted to it than my son. lol.

..im 30 btw, and im a woman Tongue_out_wink
(Nov. 01, 2010  4:58 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Me too :p

On a serious note my family are ok with it but my aunt sometimes teases me on beyblades but my mom allows me to get them it's kinda weird sometimes when shes angry with me she says don't play with beyblades like a little kid

What BeyBrad posted 2 years ago was too harsh , our parent just want the best in life for , it's how we react we can show them we can manage all our studies & other activities with blading it's good to have a hobby those who don't have any end up doing what the world does & die a boring meaningless life & also end up being addicted to drugs , beer , smoking at least beyblade does not ruin our internal body

Brad was talking about the first post made and they were in no way supporting their child for what is best they were simply mocking and laughing at him. My parents are just fine with me beyblading and if they ever have a problem with that I'm sure they would just tell me not laugh at me for being juvenile.
Eh, my Mom says they are carp, boring and babyish. I don't really care. Grin All my other siblings like em so yeah.... :3
My parents at the beginning weren't supportive but they kinda gave up trying to persuade me not to buy them. Also makes me laugh when some members(or their parents) think they're too old when they're 12 when i'm 17.
Haha, my parents don't really mind and lend me money all the time to buy Beyblades.
They just say to not let Beyblades get between me and my school work; exams are coming up and I haven't even touched my Beyblades. >>
My parents always supported my blading hobby. Besides, there are terrible things that young people do nowadays. Beyblading is nowhere near as bad as them.
My parents couldn't care less about me collecting Beyblades. They don't mind it. I actually even get my parents to battle with me sometimes when no one else is around. xD
I´m 13 and only my dad was trying to made stop beyblading ! But I dind´t stopped so now he doesn´t care as long I don´t talk to him about blading !
For people with problems with their families, because they think beyblade is for kids ,don´t forget your not alone on this beyworld !
(Nov. 01, 2010  1:42 PM)vamasco Wrote: I´m 13 and only my dad was trying to made stop beyblading ! But I dind´t stopped so now he doesn´t care as long I don´t talk to him about blading !
For people with problems with their families, because they think beyblade is for kids ,don´t forget your not alone on this beyworld !

That's right! Everyone with such problems just remember- We all here a one big happy family!
(Nov. 01, 2010  2:41 AM)Jaems Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2010  2:13 AM)darkaries24 Wrote: my older brother is trying to force me to quit. saying im to old, but i said to him "there are way older bladers than me" but i have yet to show him.

i'm older than 18

Yeah, you're 100.
my family likes beyblade my dad does my grandpa plays with me my grandma somtimes says why did you have to give away your old ones but when i try to buy one i got to use my money they dont think its childish
well my mum and dad normally play with me ,but secretly hate them, as no-one else plays beyblades near me... my brother thinks it sucks so basically i feel really alone and quite sad at this...
My parents are weird.

My Parents: "Hey, Son, don't go spendin' all your money on Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards."
Me: "I didn't buy cards I bought a Beyblade."
My Parents: "Oh Okay."
Same my older brother told me there for kids and stop playing with them.
Well it's kinda a stalemate my sister (1992) who was into the old series said that she didn't like beys any more until I should her storm Peggy vs rock leone now she likes them. My dad sez I'm ubsessed. My mom doesn't give a carp. And my grandma HAS EVEN MORE BEYSPIRIT than BLADER DJ (my gran is 60+)
lol your grandma surpassed blader dj impsosible! DJ - Shock!

anyways my dad says it's for little kids, sister likes it shes 5 btw, my mom is half half dosen't mind sumtimes but sumtimes joins the argument with my dad at least my cousin likes it he got into it when i first bought storm aquario at zellers ( canadian wallmart) and lucky for him his place sells TT beys
(Nov. 01, 2010  8:52 PM)Nwolf Wrote: well my mum and dad normally play with me ,but secretly hate them, as no-one else plays beyblades near me... my brother thinks it sucks so basically i feel really alone and quite sad at this...
Aw, sorry you feel bad.

But hey, do what you want.

Don't listen to them, they are joking.
My mother doesn't care, she just says ''Don't let it get into your life...''. Some people also say Beyblades won't do anything in your life. She buys me some Beyblades sometime.Father doesn't care. Sister doesn't care, cousin loves beyblade.
(Nov. 01, 2010  8:52 PM)Nwolf Wrote: well my mum and dad normally play with me ,but secretly hate them, as no-one else plays beyblades near me... my brother thinks it sucks so basically i feel really alone and quite sad at this...

Yeah i feel kinda same but last week i played 30-40 minutes with my bro so i kinda feel happy but still i want a group of at least 3-4 friends i wish my friends would like playing beys damn you India , people here don't easily adopt to anything !!!
true since most of our pop is either from the slums or just to stuck up to like new thngs
well my dad at first didnt like them but now he is thinking of buying his own beys Smile,
my brother is starting to like them Smile,
and my mom shes fine with them but has no intrest in them Speechless.
WELL MY MUM HELPS ME BUY GOOD ONES, SHE TELLS ME WeTHER IT SHOULD BE BETTER THAN OTHERS, AND HELPS ME MAKE MY OWN BEYBLADE PARTS! my mum is liking them more now and some of my friends are showing interests in beys! some of my friends have old ones which they might give to me!
my dad and mom tells me to get out of beyblades,bakugan,naruto etc. they want want me to get into girly things..and i told them no and i told them people older then me likes it!im mean sheeh im 12!turning 13 in dec.10!SO IM SO MAD AT MY WHOLE FAMILY!NOW I HAVE TO BUY BEYBLADES,BAKUGAN ,NARUTO ETC!
KAYLA OUT!!!!BEYBLADING FOREVER!!
(Nov. 02, 2010  7:54 PM)Nwolf Wrote: WELL MY MUM HELPS ME BUY GOOD ONES, SHE TELLS ME WeTHER IT SHOULD BE BETTER THAN OTHERS, AND HELPS ME MAKE MY OWN BEYBLADE PARTS! my mum is liking them more now and some of my friends are showing interests in beys! some of my friends have old ones which they might give to me!

was this directed at me?