Trollhunters: rise of the titans

(Jul. 22, 2021  10:56 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  10:44 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: oh alright kewl i'll start watching the first season

yo LegendJustice what season are you on?

I finished it I'm watching the movie

(Jul. 22, 2021  10:36 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I know right!? Awesome! I love trollhunters! It’s such an amazing show and im super excited to see the movie on Netflix! Who’s your favorite character? Honestly, mine is probably Strickler. He’s kinda like the Loki of trollhunters and Jim is Thor. Like in terms of their relationship it’s semi-similiar. He’s just so sneaky and cool. I also like Toby though lol. “I have an idea 😈… Jim’s mom: we’re not killing him. Strickler: Well in that case I don’t have an idea” lol

Hmm Jim it's always gonna be Jim!

ooooh i shouldv'e knonk
(Jul. 22, 2021  10:56 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  10:44 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: oh alright kewl i'll start watching the first season

yo LegendJustice what season are you on?

I finished it I'm watching the movie

(Jul. 22, 2021  10:36 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I know right!? Awesome! I love trollhunters! It’s such an amazing show and im super excited to see the movie on Netflix! Who’s your favorite character? Honestly, mine is probably Strickler. He’s kinda like the Loki of trollhunters and Jim is Thor. Like in terms of their relationship it’s semi-similiar. He’s just so sneaky and cool. I also like Toby though lol. “I have an idea 😈… Jim’s mom: we’re not killing him. Strickler: Well in that case I don’t have an idea” lol

Can’t blame you! Jim is amazing. But not as awesome as Stricklander 😈….
(Jul. 22, 2021  11:00 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  10:56 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: I finished it I'm watching the movie

Can’t blame you! Jim is amazing. But not as awesome as Stricklander 😈….

Well Striklander is hope I can't give spoilers!
(Jul. 22, 2021  11:04 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  11:00 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Can’t blame you! Jim is amazing. But not as awesome as Stricklander 😈….

NOW IM EVEN MORE EXCITED TO WATCH THE MOVIE! I HAVE TO FINISH MY FLIPPING MATH HW FIRST THOUGH. UUUUGH!
heads up if your gonna watch it

2 people died..
(Jul. 22, 2021  11:23 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: heads up if your gonna watch it

2 people died..

SPOILERS!! jk I don't watch the show sooo

2 people died..
OF COURSE IM GONNA WATCH IT! ARE YOU INSANE!? WHAT KIND OF TROLLHUNTERS FAN WOULDNT WATCH IT!? lol jk I’m just messing with you. But yeah I’m gonna watch it for sure. And my sister may or may not, being her annoying self, have spoiled to me that a certain character whose name begins with a t and ends with a y dies. I’m not saying the full name cause other people here may not want spoilers.
(Jul. 22, 2021  11:35 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

2 people died..
OF COURSE IM GONNA WATCH IT! ARE YOU INSANE!? WHAT KIND OF TROLLHUNTERS FAN WOULDNT WATCH IT!? lol jk I’m just messing with you. But yeah I’m gonna watch it for sure. And my sister may or may not, being her annoying self, have spoiled to me that a certain character whose name begins with a t and ends with a y dies. I’m not saying the full name cause other people here may not want spoilers.

Lol meant to edit that 4 people died and Jim did something insane!!
(Jul. 22, 2021  11:50 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  11:35 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: OF COURSE IM GONNA WATCH IT! ARE YOU INSANE!? WHAT KIND OF TROLLHUNTERS FAN WOULDNT WATCH IT!? lol jk I’m just messing with you. But yeah I’m gonna watch it for sure. And my sister may or may not, being her annoying self, have spoiled to me that a certain character whose name begins with a t and ends with a y dies. I’m not saying the full name cause other people here may not want spoilers.

Lol meant to edit that 4 people died and Jim did something insane!!
WHAT THE HECK!? 4 PEOPLE DIED! DAAAANG! Well I started the movie and I’m at the part where the titans are appearing and coming out of the ground, so I’m super excited to watch more!
dude stop with the spoilers
I dont have netflix
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:19 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: dude stop with the spoilers
I dont have netflix

i think he's just talking about it

also do you even watch it

yeah i checked again he's not spoiling it he's just talking about it with TheRogueBlader
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:19 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: dude stop with the spoilers
I dont have netflix

I’ll PM it to you when it’s on other platforms
(Jul. 22, 2021  11:04 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  11:00 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Can’t blame you! Jim is amazing. But not as awesome as Stricklander 😈….

I finished watching the movie! IT WAS FLIPPING AWESOMESAUCE!
(Jul. 23, 2021  7:28 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  11:04 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Well Striklander is hope I can't give spoilers!

I finished watching the movie! IT WAS FLIPPING AWESOMESAUCE!

Can't believe Jim did that at the ending...

Full movie!!!
valtaoi_007 enjoy!!
(Jul. 23, 2021  7:28 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  7:28 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I finished watching the movie! IT WAS FLIPPING AWESOMESAUCE!

Can't believe Jim did that at the ending...

Full movie!!!
valtaoi_007 enjoy!!
Yeah! I can’t believe Jim did that! Hopefully the story will continue!
(Jul. 23, 2021  7:33 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  7:28 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Can't believe Jim did that at the ending...

Full movie!!!
valtaoi_007 enjoy!!
Yeah! I can’t believe Jim did that! Hopefully the story will continue!

Yeah cause to be honest I liked Jim as the trolling better!

TheRogueBlader Steven and aja are now...
(Jul. 23, 2021  7:35 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  7:33 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah! I can’t believe Jim did that! Hopefully the story will continue!

Same, but Jim making that sacrifice is just to show how much of a hero he really is!

(Jul. 23, 2021  7:35 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  7:33 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah! I can’t believe Jim did that! Hopefully the story will continue!

Yeah Steve and asha are like that now lol. I just find it hilarious that Steve was the one who made the (you know) instead of asha. Especially since he’s a boy lol. But that’s just funny to me.
(Jul. 23, 2021  7:36 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  7:35 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Yeah cause to be honest I liked Jim as the trolling better!
Same, but Jim making that sacrifice is just to show how much of a hero he really is!

(Jul. 23, 2021  7:35 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Yeah cause to be honest I liked Jim as the trolling better!

Yeah Steve and asha are like that now lol. I just find it hilarious that Steve was the one who made the (you know) instead of asha. Especially since he’s a boy lol. But that’s just funny to me.

I know right!