Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen

well the next movie Ill only see it just for kicks to rant on it P;
looks good the first one was just ok but this on looks better

poor bumblebee lol
Yeah that was a very Free Willy, or Air Bud moment in the beginning. Felt awkward, 'cause Bumblebee ain't no one's pet!
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:40 AM)To Wrote: Yeah that was a very Free Willy, or Air Bud moment in the beginning. Felt awkward, 'cause Bumblebee ain't no one's pet!

or is he Eee
I'm looking foward to this film despite what people are saying. I enjoyed the fist film, and I rekon i'll enjoy this aswell from what I have seen.
Can't physically wait any longer for this, it really does look like everything I wished a transformers film would be from the trailer.
Early reviews from Japan have been good. Saying there is more Robo action then human parts. And that overall it is a better movie.

I've read the novelization, so no surprises for me when I see it in Imax on June 25. Note, the Imax cut will be longer then the normal theatrical cut.
(Jun. 12, 2009  9:50 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Can't physically wait any longer for this, it really does look like everything I wished a transformers film would be from the trailer.

You don't have to wait that much longer so just hang in there. Smile
Can't wait to see this. I thought the first one was quite good(I actually botherered to buy it on DVD).
If any of you value your time and money, DO NOT go and see this film.
This was by far, the biggest, longest, CGI carpfest ever created, Michael Bay has essentially taken transformers, stripped away anything that it originally was, and made his own messed up mockery of it.
Poor direction, terrible pacing, and an overall confusing, and rough feeling script are the killers of this movie, along with a good few bouts of second rate CGI where terrible lighting and rendering make the transformers feel like they've been imposed on to the film, instead of put in to it intentionally.
The first half of the film was bearable, but at multiple times throughout the film, the massive unlikablitity of a few of the characters (the twin "gangster" robots especially, particularly the one with gold plated teeth) left me not caring whether the autobots succeeded or not, I just wanted the film to be over.
(Jun. 19, 2009  6:04 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: If any of you value your time and money, DO NOT go and see this film.
This was by far, the biggest, longest, CGI carpfest ever created, Michael Bay has essentially taken transformers, stripped away anything that it originally was, and made his own messed up mockery of it.
Poor direction, terrible pacing, and an overall confusing, and rough feeling script are the killers of this movie, along with a good few bouts of second rate CGI where terrible lighting and rendering make the transformers feel like they've been imposed on to the film, instead of put in to it intentionally.
The first half of the film was bearable, but at multiple times throughout the film, the massive unlikablitity of a few of the characters (the twin "gangster" robots especially, particularly the one with gold plated teeth) left me not caring whether the autobots succeeded or not, I just wanted the film to be over.

Sooo....it's essentially worse than Dragonball Evolution? Cause ya know, I doubt anything is as terrible as that movie was.
(Jun. 19, 2009  6:04 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: If any of you value your time and money, DO NOT go and see this film.

So I'm guessing a helluva lot worse than the first?
I kinda liked the fights in the first one except for that FBI guy he first met he was so annoying.
(Jun. 19, 2009  6:26 PM)Gadget Wrote: Sooo....it's essentially worse than Dragonball Evolution? Cause ya know, I doubt anything is as terrible as that movie was.

No, he's saying it's exactly like the first, except with more Robots.

And have you heard of Uwe Boll?
(Jun. 19, 2009  6:36 PM)Khel Wrote: So I'm guessing a helluva lot worse than the first?
Makes the first one look like an academy award winner Tired
So much messed up junk in this film, really want to say what, but it'd be pretty spoilerific..
The first one was nominated for two academy awards. But it was snubbed of course, as it is Sci-Fi.

Also, by any chance did you like the first movie at all, your comment seems to make me think you didn't. And from other reviews it seems if you didn't like the first movie, the second movie isn't going to be anything better.
i saw it today and i thought it was awesome. All the new robot, cool plot and i mainly like transformers a lot.
sounds just like the first one
Seeing K-mart Transformers ads and Transformers slurpees makes me not want to see this
slurpees are gross in general. Transformers one's won't make them any better or worse XD

I think I shall just wait to rent this. Too much of a lukewarm response from everyone I know to make this a must see in theaters.
(Jun. 20, 2009  2:21 PM)Khel Wrote: slurpees are gross in general. Transformers one's won't make them any better or worse XD

I think I shall just wait to rent this. Too much of a lukewarm response from everyone I know to make this a must see in theaters.

You know a lot of people in the UK and Ireland?
(Jun. 19, 2009  10:45 PM)To Wrote: The first one was nominated for two academy awards. But it was snubbed of course, as it is Sci-Fi.

Also, by any chance did you like the first movie at all, your comment seems to make me think you didn't. And from other reviews it seems if you didn't like the first movie, the second movie isn't going to be anything better.
I enjoyed the first one, but it was a popcorn movie. Tasty, but no substance what so ever.
This was just a mess that took away over 2 hours of my life.
Think there was one point in the entire film where I cared about any of the bots, possibly two.. At a stretch.
Where as in the first one, they all seemed like members of the group, and I actually cared when Jazz was torn apart.
You cared when Jazz got torn apart? Jazz was more of a gangster then the Twins are if the novel are any indication ("What's crackin' [expletive for a female dog]?")As well he said a grand total of like three lines in the first movie. Hell, Prime and friends didn't really care much, they only mentioned Jazz being dead after the battle, and even then it was "Jazz was a good friend".