Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen

It's impossible to paint accurately in the position she was in, lmao
um can we keep the misogyny to a minimum thx
Dude that movie was the bomb!!!!
Just chiming in, finally saw it today, and it rocked!
SO many high-awsome points. Think I like it more than the first[esp. considering the endings]
THAT MOVIE WAS THE SHIZNET.LOL man i can't wait for the 3 and final installment
Glad to see that there are other people that did like it. Though they could still have done without the stupid jokes.
(Aug. 06, 2009  9:17 PM)redviral Wrote: THAT MOVIE WAS THE SHIZNET.LOL man i can't wait for the 3 and final installment

Paramount [After the release of the first movie]: "We view Transformers on the same level as Star Wars, and Star Trek"

Read as = "These movies make loads so we will milk this franchise so that there is never a final installment"

The third will probably be the last time we see the Bay crew though. I suspect reboot after a few years.
(Aug. 10, 2009  11:48 PM)To Wrote: Paramount [After the release of the first movie]: "We view Transformers on the same level as Star Wars, and Star Trek"

Read as = "These movies make loads so we will milk this franchise so that there is never a final installment"

Well spoken.

I doubt they'll get rid of Bay, however, since the two first movies were so popular. I don't see why he wouldn't make all the other ones.
(Aug. 11, 2009  2:26 PM)Dude Wrote: Well spoken.

I doubt they'll get rid of Bay, however, since the two first movies were so popular. I don't see why he wouldn't make all the other ones.

I doubt Bay wants to do more then three of them. He didn't even want to do the first. And the reason TF3 is set for 2012 (despite Paramount wanting 2011) is because he's tired of seeing robots all day long.
(Aug. 11, 2009  3:00 PM)To Wrote: I doubt Bay wants to do more then three of them. He didn't even want to do the first. And the reason TF3 is set for 2012 (despite Paramount wanting 2011) is because he's tired of seeing robots all day long.

Seriously, he didn't even want to make the first one? How strange, since it was pretty good...

Paramount wants the cash as soon as possible, huh? What a media carp...
Well, they are a business.

Shareholders are tough to deal with.
(Aug. 11, 2009  3:04 PM)Dude Wrote: Seriously, he didn't even want to make the first one? How strange, since it was pretty good...

Paramount wants the cash as soon as possible, huh? What a media carp...

Bay was called up by I believe Steven Spielburg (!) and asked if he wanted to direct a Transformers movie. Bay responded with "You mean those toys right? No thanks.". He was persuaded when apparently Hasbro brought him to their HQ, and schooled him on all things TF. The first Transformers movie went on to be the most commercially (at the time, ROTF has long surpassed the first), as well as critically sucessful film Michael Bay has ever directed.

Paramount is one of the few companies that have a swell number of titles that make a lot of money, Indiana Jones, Shrek (with subsidary DreamWorks), Ironman (with Marvel), Transformers (with subsidary DreamWorks and Hasbro) and Star Trek. If anything Hasbro wants to sell more toys. I don't blame them.
(Aug. 11, 2009  3:42 PM)To Wrote: Bay was called up by I believe Steven Spielburg (!) and asked if he wanted to direct a Transformers movie. Bay responded with "You mean those toys right? No thanks.". He was persuaded when apparently Hasbro brought him to their HQ, and schooled him on all things TF. The first Transformers movie went on to be the most commercially (at the time, ROTF has long surpassed the first), as well as critically sucessful film Michael Bay has ever directed.

Paramount is one of the few companies that have a swell number of titles that make a lot of money, Indiana Jones, Shrek (with subsidary DreamWorks), Ironman (with Marvel), Transformers (with subsidary DreamWorks and Hasbro) and Star Trek. If anything Hasbro wants to sell more toys. I don't blame them.

I think he would have regretted not making the movie. He probably made quite a lot of cash, with those films.

Are they really going to make more Shrek movies? And more Star Trek? And more Indianna Jones? It doesn't seem to me like much more can be added to those series. I don't even see what else could be said about transformers...
No kidding Bay made loads of cash. He gets a cut of the box office earnings. The first one grossed $710 million worldwide (produced on a budget of $145 million), and like $350 million on DVD, dunno about HD-DVD and Blu-Ray numbers. Revenge Of The Fallen (on a budget of $200 million) I think is around $850 million worldwide and still going.

I think they have atleast up the Shrek V planned out... As for Star Trek, the reboot movie that came out in May came out for a reason. There are rumors about an Indiana Jones V. And with Transformers, you kind of need atleast one more sequel. Then I'm sure they'll reboot the franchise.
(Aug. 11, 2009  4:27 PM)To Wrote: I think they have atleast up the Shrek V planned out... As for Star Trek, the reboot movie that came out in May came out for a reason. There are rumors about an Indiana Jones V. And with Transformers, you kind of need atleast one more sequel. Then I'm sure they'll reboot the franchise.

Shrek 5? Seems kinda useless, to me. They're just gonna get worse...the third one was pretty bad, what else could be saiid about an ogre than lives in the woods with a talking donkey...

I did expect another Indianna Jones, though, even if the last one was so bad...Seriously, they didn't have to resort to aliens...
Revenge of the Fallen was probably my favorite I have seen this year and in a pretty good while as far as action.
To, where are you getting all this info from?

Also, I can't wait for the third one but after that they shouldn't really make anymore, doing more than three films of something normally kills it.
If they're making the third one any thing like this one with goofy transformers i'm going to cry (not really)
But i was making a point lol
(Aug. 13, 2009  6:57 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: To, where are you getting all this info from?

Also, I can't wait for the third one but after that they shouldn't really make anymore, doing more than three films of something normally kills it.

The internet.

And they'll probably reboot the franchise. Some of the crew have hinted about the possiblities of adapting the Unicron Trillogy (don't include Energon, plox).
(Aug. 14, 2009  6:01 AM)To Wrote: The internet.

And they'll probably reboot the franchise. Some of the crew have hinted about the possiblities of adapting the Unicron Trillogy (don't include Energon, plox).

Really, I never knew that.

I was hoping for something to do with Unicron but I'm not so sure if it would be any good or not if they didn't bring him in a live-action film.
The movie was good, I expected a lot of action, I have it. From a movie that have a budget of 200 millions USD, it isn't a bad movie.

I saw the movie next to the girl I want, so it's fine for me lol.
It was good but can't wait for the next spiderman movie.
Leaked script for the third movie is making it's rounds around the net. I haven't read it yet, but it's apparently pretty decent. No balls, do dogs humping.