Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Watch the trailer. Optimus FLIES. There are few explanations for this, so speculation immediately turns to Jetfire.
well they could have reconstructed jetfires parts. they have done stuff like that beofre like when ultra magnus exploded or when megatron was blown to bits and they killed the guy to rebuild him. so they might have rebuilt his parts
(Mar. 02, 2011  3:39 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: Beast Wars was purely awesome.

Besides, it's the humans fault that the Autobots get killed. In the ROTF Forest Scene, Optimus could've killed Megatron if it weren't for Sam.

Storm dranzer

I think Dude is trying to say that Transformers would be better without humans because Transformers are about giant robots, not about the humans.

Anyhow, I still like the movies. I'm just a kid, and so every Transformer movie I see, I will probably love. I know what the characters are about and what not, so I don't need to have any background story about them.

leone=best

Don't make untrue statements like that. This movie has no more Megan Fox, so there's really no point in talking about her.

the part about the forest does it remind you of something. like something Bay couldv'e copied. it was a scene at autobot city in the original series. Hot Rod gets Prime killed.
if you think back through a few series. does iron hide ever die. pretty much evry series he's in. and it is always after a new character comes in. 25th anniversary movie. hot rod in for a few episodes. iron hide dies while fighting off megatron because hot rod has suckish aim. and he also died in the animated but i forget how. i think it had to do with one of the characters.

i think an army of decepticons will come to earth and be led by shockwave. but in the ned half of them die as they do over time.

oh ya. i think that skywarp and thundercracker will come.

oh ya i also think other autobots might come. such as cliffjumper, blurr, the dinobots, maybe kup and hot rod. what would be awesome is if they brought back sunstreaker, mirage, prowl, hound and all those other unknown guys.

decepticons to come. lugnut, rumble, soundwave frenzy, laserbeak and the soundwave cheetah, and maybe some unknown decepticons.
(Jun. 09, 2011  2:58 AM)maroyasha Wrote: well they could have reconstructed jetfires parts. they have done stuff like that beofre like when ultra magnus exploded or when megatron was blown to bits and they killed the guy to rebuild him. so they might have rebuilt his parts

hasbro is coming out with a trailer that attaches to prime, but that is pretty close to jetfire like I said blackout~grindor
ok. the trailer is not some thing that makes him fly. it has always been weapon storage. he kept his little rover in there. it might have been a battle staion at one point maybe some extra armor but not a jetpack
(Jun. 09, 2011  4:10 AM)maroyasha Wrote: oh ya. i think that skywarp and thundercracker will come.

A thundercracker redeco of deluxe starscream is goin to be released
(Jun. 09, 2011  4:22 AM)maroyasha Wrote: ok. the trailer is not some thing that makes him fly. it has always been weapon storage. he kept his little rover in there. it might have been a battle staion at one point maybe some extra armor but not a jetpack

HaVe U nOt wAtcHeD CybERtRon?!?! tell me this isn't a jetpack

Well watch the show, it kinda helps
hey guys check out this cool commercial sponsoring the transformers 3 in 3d

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/en_US...F335:en_US
(Jun. 09, 2011  4:10 AM)maroyasha Wrote: [quote='Ray Joker' pid='563804' dateline='1299033543']

i think an army of decepticons will come to earth and be led by shockwave. but in the ned half of them die as they do over time.

oh ya. i think that skywarp and thundercracker will come.

oh ya i also think other autobots might come. such as cliffjumper, blurr, the dinobots, maybe kup and hot rod. what would be awesome is if they brought back sunstreaker, mirage, prowl, hound and all those other unknown guys.

decepticons to come. lugnut, rumble, soundwave frenzy, laserbeak and the soundwave cheetah, and maybe some unknown decepticons.

You forgot Perceptor and Brawn! I'd so love to see Perceptor and Blaster take on Soundwave like they used to so often in G1. (Namely the movie) They had some epic alternate forms, I mean really? A microscope/cannon and a killer radio? EPIC! Don't know how Bay would pull that one off, though. Ultra Magnus would be nice, too.
(Jun. 09, 2011  12:36 AM)maroyasha Wrote: oh ya and shockwave should not have a chain gun he turned into a telescope in the originals a telescope

You are thinking of Perceptor. Shockwave has always had a large gun.
(Jun. 09, 2011  12:36 AM)maroyasha Wrote: oh ya and shockwave should not have a chain gun he turned into a telescope in the originals a telescope

You are thinking of Perceptor. Shockwave has always had a large gun.
shock wave was a asacine so it makwes sence the big gun.alot of accaense have big guns and i find it suits shockwave well.tyhey completly mophed it in war for cybertron.in their it was a mace,not a gun.but my bro said when it comes out we will go see.im excited already.
So, the claim to have seen an early screening is obviously a lie.

Besides, while the trailer does look kinda cool, I doubt this will be a "Wow!" worthy movie.
Just to clear things, the jetpack isn't Jetfire's, it was built by someone for Optimus to take down the Driller.
(Jun. 15, 2011  9:54 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Just to clear things, the jetpack isn't Jetfire's, it was built by someone for Optimus to take down the Driller.

aww it would have made a killer jetfire redeco Tongue_out
A second review has been released (it's in Portuguese), once again positive. Absolutely praising the 3D effects, and the pace the film has. Saying once again, Megan who? Only point of contention is that the movie may be too loud for some.

In terms of story, they mention that Dark of the Moon is more similar in tone to the first film, than Revenge of the Fallen.
After seeing it I can tell you that Megan Fox isn't seen, and her character is mentioned about twice, so Bay went with the off screen break up option.
What have i been? I never posted in this thread, before. Anyways, i really love the transformers storyline, its awesome and cool to see robots transforming. I just bought Deluxe Class Bumblebee DOTM and i must say its nice. I'm going to watch this tomorrow, expecting lots of action and powa in this film. The trailer looks promising, so if they mess it up, then that sucks Uncertain.
See? I could have told you that from the filming. It looked awesome! And yes. It will be loud. The smashed cars are a nice touch. (Namely the Prius a few blocks from the Willis/Sears Tower. That thing was mutilated, while the Chevys weren't that bad. Go figure.) I'll see it this weekend, but really, I'm way more hyped for The Hunger Games, so if I come back underwhelmed, that's why.
I just watched it yesterday at the 9:00 premier in IMAX 3D.

The story was so-so, but the action was the best.
Spoiler Review

Just saw DotM, and it wasn't too shabby. Better than Revenge of the Fallen, at least... Prime is STILL unable to win fights without help, which I find hilarious. Now that I think of it, there's one thing you need to know to be 100% sure that there won't be a Transformers 4...
I find something weird
He was until Sentinel rolled around. Hah, he got owned WAY easy! (Too bad that the Einstein looking guy was killed. I liked him. Though his pleas were funny.)
Its also funny that they went after the main pillar even tho destroying any of them would of stopped Cybertron.