Transformers: Dark of the Moon

(Jul. 11, 2011  2:32 AM)Æ›nubis Wrote: Its also funny that they went after the main pillar even tho destroying any of them would of stopped Cybertron.

I was thinking the same thing while watching that part. It's what I call an easier and simpler plan to destroy another 1 XD
(Jul. 11, 2011  2:22 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Just saw DotM, and it wasn't too shabby. Better than Revenge of the Fallen, at least... Prime is STILL unable to win fights without help, which I find hilarious. Now that I think of it, there's one thing you need to know to be 100% sure that there won't be a Transformers 4...

That is true.... SPOILER ALERT: But Megatron, as you all know, saved Optimus Prime by shooting Sentinel. Then, what I think is funny, that Optimus pays him back by sticking an axe through his head XD
EDIT: I curse sentinel for killing my favorite auto-bot. Ironhide was always funny, and he was so..... so invincible. I never thought they would kill him because he was one of the original auto-bots.
It would result in Sentinel's death, which was a main part of Optimus' agenda. That's the only reason I can find besides getting Que/Wheeljack killed.
(Jul. 11, 2011  2:22 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Just saw DotM, and it wasn't too shabby. Better than Revenge of the Fallen, at least... Prime is STILL unable to win fights without help, which I find hilarious. Now that I think of it, there's one thing you need to know to be 100% sure that there won't be a Transformers 4...

Starsceam dies in all 3 portions of the Unicron Trilogy...

Saw it yesterday, it was pretty good but expected just a little more
Meh, I say that Starscream is better at surviving than any Transformer, and nobody can really deny it. I've never seen him put himself in a risky situation like picking fights with Opyimus Prime, and always runs away when necessary. This movie: How many times do you hear "Retreat!" from the Autobots or humans? Five or six. Decepticons? Once, if that. That's why they tend to lose. They don't know how to run away.
On another note: "I surrender! Don't kill me, man! We're all a good bunch of chaps! *Gets shot* What'd you do that for!? *Gets shot again*" One of my favorite parts!
My favorite part of the movie: When Optimus goes crazy at the end and kills the whole of decipticons and sentinel/megatron. Starscream should have died in a battle with an auto-bot, not killed by a human. One last thing: I never was able to see the 2nd movie, so WHY IS MEGATRON A TRUCK?!
He got owned in the second movie, so he figured a truck was easier to hide. I mean really, how do you hide a Cybertronian jet?
(Jul. 12, 2011  12:00 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: He got owned in the second movie, so he figured a truck was easier to hide. I mean really, how do you hide a Cybertronian jet?*

* And Tank
Or even the tripod cannon in G1, for that matter. Megatron's never been good at hiding.
His Tripod cannon is the equivalent as Primes trailer, it is part of his transformation and becomes something else in robot form. Megatron doesn't blend because he doesn't need to blend in. I mean even if it doesn't blend he still gets the coolest carp Tongue_out
"Man, how come the Decepticons always get the coolest *bleep*?" -Ironhide. Ironhide agreed with you in DotM. Hah, it's not fair.
I really wanna see this movie!!!
The film was really sad. The people actully died and you see their skulls. I was really sad that ironhide died. His head just fell off. I actully didn't want megatron to die. He was cool. Soundwave should've stayed as a satellite. H ewas more pwnage that way. Shockwave was cool
(Jul. 12, 2011  8:01 AM)TwistOfHate Wrote: I really wanna see this movie!!!

Very useful comment.

Thanks for letting us know.
While it had it's crude moments/lines, Violent times, and overall sadness it was everything you would want in a transformers movie. All in all it was a carp your pants awesome movie with a moderately good plot. While I do think it some parts were rushed and the part after they beat the Decepticons, Bumblebee throws down a few rings and everybodys happy even though Chicago is decimated and millions of people are dead.

So I rate it 9.99 out of 10 (-.01 for no Megan Fox).
How can you give a near-perfect score to something you yourself admit has flaws?!

Also, Megan Fox was basically just a blow-doll for men to lust over (Which is proved by how they introduced her in the second movie) taking her out and replacing her with that British chick was one of the best move the movie made.
British Chick<Megan Fox. The British chick was hotter and a better actor so yeah....
(Jul. 12, 2011  3:54 PM)Æ›nubis Wrote: British Chick<Megan Fox. The British chick was hotter and a better actor so yeah....

So why do you say "British Chick < Megan Fox" if you thinks she's hotter and a better actress? Or was that just a typo?
I saw this last weekend, .... MAJOR SPOILERS:
(Jul. 12, 2011  5:29 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: I saw this last weekend, .... MAJOR SPOILERS:
Here's how i wished it would've ended.

Shockwave? He was done for because Starscream died. Who's more likely to survive a movie? I don't like Starscream, but he is a SURVIVOR. He runs before he dies.
EDIT: I see the error, but my point still stands. Nobody survives a fight like Starscream, and nobody ever will. Transformers FACT. Megatron dies more than Starscream does!
If you're referring to my post, I said Shockwave.

And Shockwave is as big (if not bigger) as Optimus.
I saw it a few days ago. It was pretty awesome I thought but I love giant robots any day. One thing I thought was really stupid was that Optimus managed to kill Megatron even though megatron was pretty much fine and Optimus has been beaten up and had his arm ripped off. Also killing your enemy right after they helped you seems more decepticon than autobot lol. Also the way Starcream died was really stupid. I mean in 2 movies he doesn't die from bombs and giant robots but Sam managed to kill him with that stupid device. That makes no sense!
I like the movie, but I wouldn't give it a 9 or 10. Maybe an 8 because it was to dark for me. Too many deaths and you thought that the decepticons could win and kill everyone and disintegrate everything. Thank god for megatron. How I thought it should end:
My god, this thirty-something year old goth on Deviantart written two freaking text walls basically saying the physical proportions of Shockwave is a perv's fantasy and how Michael Bay is the worst movie writer ever.