Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Knowing Bay, he'll probably just give a back-handed excuse and probably not even give her a cameo.

Maybe they'll even have her die in-between movies (Which is just freakin' stupid)
There were tonnes of rumors that prior to filming the script called for Mikaela to die, so who knows.
Really, Mikaela died they said. OMG!!! That was really terrific.
The trailer was downloaded more than 6 million times in 24 hours off of Apple Movies. That is the highest in history.
The 3D trailer will be attached to the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie, and will feature some extended footage.

Also, the first review of Dark of the Moon is out. Yes, it's AITCN - but it is from a reviewer who hated the previous film. He said it's easily the best Transformers film, that Whitely is considerably better than Fox, and that the action and story are both surprisingly engaging.

CHOO CHOO

ALL ABORT THE HYPE TRAIN

CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOO CHOO
The huge building scene looks like D wars. Also like a mini 2012. Can't believe sam's using a gun. How is this going to be ok for children? Also, THIS MOVIE LOOKS SO EPIC!
Reading that review (couple of days ago) couldn't make me any happier.

IMAX 3D MIDNIGHT SCREENING, HERE I COME!

gurugulu

A gun? I see a lot of children play Call of Duty...

Then there's Revenge of the Fallen...
The reviewer talked about Mikaela's role in this film...

Let's just say it's channeling the Karate Kid sequels a lot.
(May. 16, 2011  11:22 PM)flamepegasus45 Wrote: well tdotm looks bad

Care to give a reason why?
after seeing the trailer i will not miss any any chance to watch transformers 3
(May. 16, 2011  11:07 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Reading that review (couple of days ago) couldn't make me any happier.

gurugulu

Okay I see your point. But it just doesn't feel like Sam to me. Where's the girl challenged, anti robot loving guy we all know and love?
Soundwave shouldn't have changed to a tank (or should have been the stealth bomber from transformers cybertron) <3 soundwave and I *wish* they resurected blackout cuz he was the coolest character (died in the 1st) blackout <3 <3and I hope starscream dies >: ( and the twins should of been eaten by devestator and don't deserve to appear in dotm >: (

but yeah totally seeing it Tongue_out
(May. 18, 2011  3:32 AM)gurugulu Wrote:
(May. 16, 2011  11:07 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Reading that review (couple of days ago) couldn't make me any happier.

gurugulu

Okay I see your point. But it just doesn't feel like Sam to me. Where's the girl challenged, anti robot loving guy we all know and love?

He's grown up, I guess. Since he's probably saving Carly, he'd probably have a good reason for it.
(May. 18, 2011  3:32 AM)gurugulu Wrote: Where's the girl challenged, anti robot loving guy we all know and love?

Speak for yourself, I hate Shia's character.

A more mature view on the character is certainly a good thing. It shows, you know, progress? Hasn't he been affected by two giant robot wars a little?
First Clip

Rosie shows more personality in that clip than Megan in 2 movies...
Wow...I'm a little surprised.

Sam actually seemed kinda interesting and more mature and the humour wasn't incredibly immature (i.e Dog doing it with a pillow)

I might just see this after all. Seems like Mister Bay might have learned from his mistakes.
New TF3 Clip with Josh Duhamel:

http://www.twitvid.com/J4VUA

Opening Scene of TF3 Detailed ***SPOILERS***

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Opening-S...24784.html
Release has been pushed forward to June 29. Industry insiders say this is due to increased confidence by Paramount in the quality of the film.
(May. 18, 2011  4:22 AM)tman14 Wrote: Soundwave shouldn't have changed to a tank (or should have been the stealth bomber from transformers cybertron) <3 soundwave and I *wish* they resurected blackout cuz he was the coolest character (died in the 1st) blackout <3 <3and I hope starscream dies >: ( and the twins should of been eaten by devestator and don't deserve to appear in dotm >: (

but yeah totally seeing it Tongue_out

Starscream arguably is the best Decepticon in the movie! Neither Soundwave nor Blackout has a personality. Only Starscream and Megatron have any work put into their characters. Blackout didn't even have a line in the movie!
Extended Cut Trailer

That is the one attached to Pirates 4 in 3D.
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:48 AM)Ray Joker Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:14 AM)Thresher Wrote: You do realize that they were walking talking racial stereotypes right? All they needed was a watermelon and some fried chicken.

Don't forget, it was "supposed" to be a children's movie...

Anyways, back on topic. The main villain here is supposed to be Shockwave. (You know, the dude with the giant arm cannon with only one eye?)

The dude in the video has been said to be Alpha Trion, but these are just rumors. It's probably not Unicron either, cause then that'd probably be his minicon or something, cause that dude is way too small to be Unicron.
ok i highly doubt it was unicron because Unicron has been killed two times thoughout the history of transformers and now on the prime series they're using his blood for energy so probably not unicron as you said. oh ya and shockwave should not have a chain gun he turned into a telescope in the originals a telescope.
has anybody noticed that there is no mention of Megatron yet and that he is a mystery at the moment. Oh ya if you have checked out transformers.com and played that battle creator game megatron turns into a truck. seriously a truck. he has never had a earth like transformation beside him turning into a gun. plus the twins look as sucky as ever. they are both painted black with stripes. (Mudflap- Orange/ Skids- Green). I think bay has gone a bit overboard on the battles too. I hate in the trailer when it says : "The battle is over. The war has begun" something along the lines of that. but it is really sucky. plus now sentinel prime is in it who might've been mentioned once or twice through history. he is the newest prime and soon to probably die like Vector Prime. Rodimus is the only prime who hasn't died once. But if you count The Animated series Rodimus Minor (Who Really Sucked) they all died so far. Oh ya on the mention of the girl. she doesn't even do anything probably. If you remember from the first one there was the girl that IronHide jumped over by shooting his cannons. If you remeber that, that is what i think this girl is going to be like. Screamy and doesn't even move. oh ya Prime can fly woohoo. Ya know what i think. IMPOSSIBLE!! the flying gear. JetFires. which he wrecked at the end of R.O.T.F. plus it was literally scrap. megatron shot it like five times. the fallen ripped it in half. It's impossible that he could be using it unless Jetfire somehow came back and ripped his spark out again and they did the process all over again. oh ya in the trailer with the giant worm thing that is ripping through buildings, remind you of something. i know it reminds me of something. Guess what. UNICRON!! impossible you say. unicron might be in it or they just use his technology to try and destroy earth. oh ya megatron will probably be Galvatron. i hope he is.

see ya
(May. 21, 2011  12:42 AM)To Wrote: Extended Cut Trailer

That is the one attached to Pirates 4 in 3D.

But but Jetfire died in ROTF? He is clearly on optimus's back? Michal Bay trying to pull a fast one on us >.>

EDIT: Didn't see the long long post above me lol, but it could be a redeco as blackout is to grindor?
Post Deleted. My bad. Anyway,. I like the move away from Megatron.
dude jetfire is dead he is not optimus's back. who in the right mind would think that. this is not one of those stupid transformers combiners set and he is not a mincon