Toys R Us Tournaments

(Jun. 19, 2014  8:42 PM)Flambo. Wrote: If I went, I would probably be surrounded by a bunch of little kids at least 10 and younger. They would probably have bad combos too. I mean, I don't want to beat all of them and make them cry. That is if they would let us use our own combos.

You have to be the kid that grabs a Twisted Tempo :p
(Jun. 19, 2014  8:46 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2014  8:42 PM)Flambo. Wrote: If I went, I would probably be surrounded by a bunch of little kids at least 10 and younger. They would probably have bad combos too. I mean, I don't want to beat all of them and make them cry. That is if they would let us use our own combos.

You have to be the kid that grabs a Twisted Tempo :p

Or Hyperblade Phantom Orion.
Or maybe Hades Kerbecs.
(Jun. 19, 2014  8:28 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2014  8:16 PM)GhostShot Wrote: How do you even get in toys r us tourneys? i want free hasbro beys!

And the stock beys they keep. They usually repackage them and sell them; or at least that's what I saw.

Are you serious? They should at least discount the price a little, who'd want a partly disentegrated R2F or Galaxy wheel? (Yes I'm referencing my tournaments at TRU) They always (as of 2013) make us use Metal Masters.
(Jun. 19, 2014  11:33 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2014  8:28 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2014  8:16 PM)GhostShot Wrote: How do you even get in toys r us tourneys? i want free hasbro beys!

And the stock beys they keep. They usually repackage them and sell them; or at least that's what I saw.

Are you serious? They should at least discount the price a little, who'd want a partly disentegrated R2F or Galaxy wheel? (Yes I'm referencing my tournaments at TRU) They always (as of 2013) make us use Metal Masters.

the ones we had at my TRU with Du@l gave away everything we used and more. And du@l and I went there for TRU tourneys twice with the same TRU lady running it so we helped her and showed her what to do. but back on topic they gave away everything we used, sadiums, beys, launchers, everything and more stuff we didnt even use. It was awesome.
I have been to a few Toys r us tournoments and they where all quite fun! The first one I remember 3 kids had Takra beys and stuff but I remember the 2nd one this kid was getting all mad that I had this sick 3 segment launcher with all the attatchments and told the employees but they looked it up and said it was fine. The only downside was the prizes 1 sticker sheet and some cuopons and this kid that got mad that I keept winning that would hit me in my shoulder so I would mislaunch idk if he was cheating or just did not know how to work his rev up launcher.

But in the end mine where great!
Wait...He would HIT you in the shoulder????
(Jun. 25, 2014  10:19 PM)BlazingPhoenix Wrote: I have been to a few Toys r us tournoments and they where all quite fun! The first one I remember 3 kids had Takra beys and stuff but I remember the 2nd one this kid was getting all mad that I had this sick 3 segment launcher with all the attatchments and told the employees but they looked it up and said it was fine. The only downside was the prizes 1 sticker sheet and some cuopons and this kid that got mad that I keept winning that would hit me in my shoulder so I would mislaunch idk if he was cheating or just did not know how to work his rev up launcher.

But in the end mine where great!

Why would the prizes only be stickers and coupons? There was probably something else that you probably don't remember. That's quite cheap of your Toys R Us, considering these events don't regularly happen.

Did any employees see what this other child was doing to you, and do anything about?
Yeah, why didn't you tell that kid to stop? BlazingPhoenix
(Jul. 28, 2014  7:52 PM)Allen12345 Wrote: Is there a tornement at toyrus

No, the only tournaments right now are the World Beyblade Organization's. Check out our Official Events forum to see whether there is a tournament coming up in your region.
(Jul. 28, 2014  8:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2014  7:52 PM)Allen12345 Wrote: Is there a tornement at toyrus

No, the only tournaments right now are the World Beyblade Organization's. Check out our Official Events forum to see whether there is a tournament coming up in your region.

Doesn't TT have a tourney every month or so?

Also, wasn't there a FB page that was found showing there are currently Singapore(?) events?
Well yes, but yo, the chances of a person coming here to ask that while living in the Philippines or in Japan is extremely slim, hah. Most people are in areas where no 'official' organized play support is done.
We don't know how good the advertising for the Asia tournaments are though, so it is still possible .
I can confirm via Hasbro Beyblade [urlhttp://instagram.com/p/rmdRzvJ0vS/] Instagram[/url] Tpys R Us events are returning.
Link doesn't work, but wow. Perhaps another world championships?
Glad to see that Hasbro acknowledged that fake Beyblades will now be considered illegal in Toys R US tournament play, just like the WBO. That in mind, this may tell others who plan on taking part in those events to stop spending their money on fakes, as they'd only be suspended from battles, as well.

Thanks for the valuable information, Dark_Mousy. Smile
Only official Hasbro beyblades? So no TT or SK?
(Aug. 12, 2014  4:29 PM)Dual Wrote: Only official Hasbro beyblades? So no TT or SK?

From my past experience with Hasbro this is usually the czse. Butnits waynto early to speculate at this point.
(Aug. 12, 2014  4:29 PM)Dual Wrote: Only official Hasbro beyblades? So no TT or SK?

I assume not, as they still are considered real, and have most likely been used by attendees throughout the championships back in 2012. This would be a good question to ask them, though. As I don't own an Instagram account, and wouldn't have access to posting, would anyone who does have one be willing to take the initiative to ask a question like this?
(Aug. 12, 2014  4:38 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote:

I assume not, as they still are considered real, and have most likely been used by attendees throughout the championships back in 2012. This would be a good question to ask them, though. As I don't own an Instagram account, and wouldn't have access to posting, would anyone who does have one be willing to take the initiative to ask a question like this?

Doing this on lunch break.
Awesome! Hasbro is still going all the way with Beyblade!
Was that not the fake account we discovered perhaps a month ago and that ashton pinto reported to Instagram ? These guys are really a plague if people trust everything they post. I might have to report it even more seriously to Instagram and probably Hasbro ...
(Aug. 12, 2014  5:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Was that not the fake account we discovered perhaps a month ago and that ashton pinto reported to Instagram ? These guys are really a plague if people trust everything they post. I might have to report it even more seriously to Instagram and probably Hasbro ...
No I believe that this is Hasbro's real account, and that the other account wasn't fake at all, just Hasbro posting fake photos. Not 100% sure though since I stopped reading about that.

EDIT: It says it's Hasbro's official Instagram so you might want to ask Habro is that is their real account. Although I am pretty sure it is based on their website where they have links to this account.

EDIT2: Never mind I can't find it anywhere. Just the Beyblade Shop Instagram.
Iirc I actuallyfound this instagram through Beyblade.com long before the Beyblade shop came up.