Toys R Us Tournaments

Sorry for me about to sound really stupid. Wait. So there's a tourney on the 16th? Or is it Canada only?
Canada only, sadly.
Well I was busy on the 16th anyway, so I would miss it anyway. Will the MA be available with a $20 in the US? Or is that only Canada too.
Canada only for now
So, people from Canada, what has happened in the last two days of that "beyblade calendar" Kai v posted?
(Mar. 13, 2013  1:25 AM)scout25 Wrote: So, people from Canada, what has happened in the last two days of that "beyblade calendar" Kai v posted?

What is this "Beyblade Calendar" you speak of?
(Feb. 25, 2013  4:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://trucadevtest.com/tru/pdf/beyblade...lendar.pdf

This one.
Oh, in the last two days, if you bought a beyblade product and put the code in beybladebattles.com you get more stars for your account. As for the Beyblade App offer, download the app on your iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android and find out what's happening with it.
I have had the app for a while, and am in the us, so I didn't see anything. Can you fill me in?
I have it too, and honestly, I have no changes!
How was the tourney? I need every detail!
Sorry for the double post, but I just got back from the TRU tournament!
It was okay to be honest. It was all based on luck, and we didn't even get to use the regular metal fury tops, we had to use some of the spark FX, and it was the bad ones too Unhappy
But, the Mercury Anubis was a great addition to the day! The gave us some stickers as well. I lost in the second round, and HeavenKerbecs and pyrus10000 lost in the 1st. WBO tournaments are 1000x better than these TRU tournaments :p
(Mar. 16, 2013  7:59 PM)LMAO Wrote: Sorry for the double post, but I just got back from the TRU tournament!
It was okay to be honest. It was all based on luck, and we didn't even get to use the regular metal fury tops, we had to use some of the spark FX, and it was the bad ones too Unhappy
But, the Mercury Anubis was a great addition to the day! The gave us some stickers as well. I lost in the second round, and HeavenKerbecs and pyrus10000 lost in the 1st. WBO tournaments are 1000x better than these TRU tournaments :p

Sounds better than others, just because of Anubis. Now, what specific beys wre there? (wing, icetitan)
(Mar. 16, 2013  8:00 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2013  7:59 PM)LMAO Wrote: Sorry for the double post, but I just got back from the TRU tournament!

Sounds better than others, just because of Anubis. Now, what specific beys wre there? (wing, icetitan)

Some of them that they had were:

Beat Lynx AD145WD/D?
Proto Nemesis AD145D
Wing Pegasis 90WF
L Drago Guardian D125B
Death Quetzlcoatl 125SF
Duo Ice-Titan 230WD

and that's all I can remember :p
(Mar. 16, 2013  8:08 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2013  8:00 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Beat Lynx AD145WD/D?
Proto Nemesis AD145D
Wing Pegasis 90WF
L Drago Guardian D125B
Death Quetzlcoatl 125SF
Duo Ice-Titan 230WD

I'd pick ice-Titan or nemesis.
What'd you use?
(Mar. 16, 2013  8:09 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2013  8:08 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2013  8:00 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Sounds better than others, just because of Anubis. Now, what specific beys wre there? (wing, icetitan)

Beat Lynx AD145WD/D?
Proto Nemesis AD145D
Wing Pegasis 90WF
L Drago Guardian D125B
Death Quetzlcoatl 125SF
Duo Ice-Titan 230WD

I'd pick ice-Titan or nemesis.
What'd you use?

I used L Drago in the first round and won, and in the second I used Ice-Titan and lost Unhappy
At my TRU I lost in the 3rd Round. In the 1st round I chose Duo Ice-Titan and won, Round 2 I chose Beat Lynx and won but Round 3 I had to choose either L-Drago Guardian or Wing Pegasis, I chose Pegasis and lost again Death Quetzlcoatl. The best part was that I bought Cosmic Pegasis FGrin and Proto Nemesis(Not Spark FX) and got the Mercury Anubis bey. I'll edit this post when I finish uploading a video on the final round of Ottawa's TRU tournament at St.Laurent mall.

EDIT: Here's the finals of the TRU Tournament in Ottawa at St.Laurent Mall.

haha, I bought Kreis Cygnus 145WD and Spiral Fox TR145W2D so I could get the Mercury Anubis.
(Mar. 16, 2013  8:41 PM)LMAO Wrote: haha, I bought Kreis Cygnus 145WD and Spiral Fox TR145W2D so I could get the Mercury Anubis.
I could of chose any Metal Fury and any HyperBlade but I decided to choose Nemesis because I don't have the parts(just Metal and Ring) and I decided to choose Cosmic Pegasus because my Big Bang Pegasis broke a while back.

Here's a complete run-through (From setting up, to the battles, to the prize claiming) of how my ToysRUs tournament went.
watched the whole video tris (itris2)! Its kind of weird how they didn't use metal fury stadiums. I wonder if they'll do more tournaments for hyperblades or shogun steel in the future?
I worked a double shift that day, otherwise I would have went. However, seems like there was an age limit. I probably would have been too old... I am 26!!!!!
They probably wouldn't have really cared... unless its was a full bunch...although u r 26.
i have seen some toys r us tournaments on youtube but there only little kids with fake plastic beys trying to impress all of their friends by posting a video on youtube!!

subscribe to me on youtube! Ghutain
When is there going to be another Beyblade tornement NYC or at toysrus?