[Toronto, Ontario]The Fallen Bey-10/07/12

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Sunday, October 7th, 2012 12PM
High Park-Toronto,Ontario Canada
Zero-G Format

A new cold Day and the leaves are falling. But are our Beys Fallen? Is JesseObre ever gonna fall from his win streak? Is Kei ever gonna place first again? Lets go and find out in this tournament! Assuming we have enough attendees, this will be an official WBO tournament, so make sure to get your Blader Passport for $10 if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $5 if you plan on only attending The Fallen Bey.

Time: 12:00 PM

Prizes: Its a suprise

Entry Fee: $5 for a day $10 for the whole year

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. In case you guys haven't been to our regular tournaments, here is a map of High Park.

Map: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/B...ounds1.jpg

Since this is a new type of tournament, it'll be understandable if not many people have Zero-G beyblades. They are NOT necessary to play in the Zero-G format, however the new parts could definitely give you the leading edge over the opponent! If you DO have a Zero-G stadium, please bring it to the tournament, as we have only two confirmed for tournament play, not counting a Defence type Zero-G Stadium, which I know many people may not be keen on using.

If you wish to attend please post below, I'll start gathering an attendance list. And everybody have fun!

Attendees:
JesseObre
Kei
Crimson
Pockyx3
OwnageBlader
1234Beyblade
Ace of Epicness
Lord Wolfblade
sonoro
OrionHunter
coolxblader10
The Lost Blader

Possible:
Bey Master 2.0
DNT
Blader98
Kaiflame03
Pyrus10000
sonoro
BrawlLawl
ripgamez7
Chrisblader2001
Blaziken
DarekM
Phoenic

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I can't wait! I hope I get to recruit some new members to join at Toys R Us... So maybe I can beat them O.o
Anyways, I won't be able to be coming to any Saturday tournaments anymore (with an exception of maybe like 8 out of all the Saturdays in the school year) so that's kinda sad ):
I also can't come to any saturday tournaments actually. I have japanese classes as I'm in a program my school is offering. (Plus it pretty much also gives me a free credit.)
(Oct. 03, 2012  2:53 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2012  12:02 AM)Bitix Wrote: Can't go Unhappy just realised that it was on thanksgiving weekend and pocky can you still hold my 2 berserkers for the next tournamint?

Boo. And yeah, I'll hold onto it for the next tournament. After that though I can't hold onto it any longer!
OK! thank you i will try my best to make it to the next tournament
Why is everyone suddenly busy every Saturday?!

(Oct. 03, 2012  12:08 AM)yoshikid2414 Wrote: oh yeah jesseObre i don't think it's a good idea to put the tournament in thanksgiving but eventhough can't you do the tournament in 2 weeks for the people that are going?

Thanksgiving is on Monday, and not everyone is busy the entire weekend.
(Oct. 03, 2012  3:41 PM)Kei Wrote: Why is everyone suddenly busy every Saturday?!

(Oct. 03, 2012  12:08 AM)yoshikid2414 Wrote: oh yeah jesseObre i don't think it's a good idea to put the tournament in thanksgiving but eventhough can't you do the tournament in 2 weeks for the people that are going?

I was already busy on Saturday. Now one of my classes that I have on Sunday is moved to Saturday >:U I have sunday off now though wooooo

I'm gonna use an MFB beyblade :o I wonder if it's any good...
(Oct. 03, 2012  3:41 PM)Kei Wrote: Why is everyone suddenly busy every Saturday?!

people might have thanksgiving on saturday that's what i think
(Oct. 03, 2012  10:05 PM)yoshikid2414 Wrote:

people might have thanksgiving on saturday that's what i think

but hopefully nobody on sunday
(Sep. 13, 2012  6:17 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2012  6:09 AM)Crimson Wrote: Yo!
I'm down for this. Grin

Woo!
I'm glad you can make it.

edit: Just found out that Hasbro is hosting Beyblade tournaments at Toys "R" Us locations across the country again on October 6th:

(Sep. 10, 2012  9:22 PM)To Wrote:
Quote:TORONTO, Sept. 7, 2012 /CNW/ - Corus Entertainment's Nelvana Enterprises, Hasbro, Inc. and Toys"R"Us Canada invite BEYBLADE fans across the country to participate in BEYBLADE Battle Tournaments on Saturday, October 6, 2012.

All Toys"R"Us locations (excluding Express stores) across the country will host in-store BEYBLADE battle tournaments with each store's champion entered for a chance to win an exclusive grand prize including a custom animation cel from a BEYBLADE artist, a $1,000 Toys"R"Us shopping spree and more! Additional prizes for first through fourth place include an assortment of BEYBLADE tops and licensed merchandise.

Pre-registration is limited to 32 participants per store and will be available at all Toys"R"Us locations (excluding Express stores) nationwide, starting Friday, September 14. For additional prizing details, a complete store list, participant age requirements and full contest rules and regulations, visit www.toysrus.ca/beyblade starting Saturday, September 8, 2012.

BEYBLADE is a modern battling tops system inspired by traditional Japanese battling tops called "bei-goma". Since its relaunch in 2008, Hasbro and TOMY have sold over 150 million tops worldwide.

BEYBLADE is also a hit TV series from Nelvana and d-rights, Inc. The most recent season to air, BEYBLADE: Metal Fury, is part three of the BEYBLADE saga and features 39 half-hour episodes. BEYWHEELZ is a new chapter in the franchise, with 13 half-hour episodes showcasing the new BEYWHEELZ toys.

BEYWHEELZ: Powered by BEYBLADE, launches on YTV on Saturday, September 8 starting at 11:30 a.m. ET/PT.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...pid1031493

Would anybody be interested in attending one of these to help me recruit WBO members on that day? We can invite them to join the WBO and play in our tournament the following day. I just got a stack of WBO Promo Cards from Kai-V in the mail today, so we can put them to good use. Grin Like last time, I'll probably go to the Toys "R" Us at Sherway Gardens, but if you can't make it there, even if you went on your own to the TRU closest to you to promote the WBO, that would be great!

What time is the toys r us tournament
(Oct. 04, 2012  9:54 PM)The lost Blader Wrote: What time is the toys r us tournament

All of the Toys "R" Us tournaments start at 11am, I believe. Jesse and I will be going to the one at Sherway Gardens to promote the WBO. If anybody wants to come (to help promote the WBO; if you're signed up to participate, you'll have to go earlier), you can either meet us at the store, or meet us at Kipling Station at around 10:50am. We'll be taking the 123 bus.
Hi everoby but i cant go to the tournament is not my fault
(Oct. 06, 2012  2:22 AM)masamune791 Wrote: Hi everoby but i cant go to the tournament is not my fault

It's not surprising, given how far away you live. Tongue_out
i cant come. my aunt is having a tmple thingy
Got here 20 minutes ago... Why am I the first here XD
Also.. I just realized we are using zero g stadiums XD
I just went to Toys R Us. I got to tell some people to join WBO. I hope I see some of them at this tournament Uncertain
Ok... Is this tournament canceled/not at the gazebo thing at high park?
Cause it has been almost an hour since the tournament was supposed to be, and im still the only guy here /:
(sorry for the double post)
........ I just noticed the tournament was changed to tomorrow...
Im a idiot
(Oct. 06, 2012  5:35 PM)pyrus10000 Wrote: I just went to Toys R Us. I got to tell some people to join WBO. I hope I see some of them at this tournament Uncertain

Great! Thanks for that. Jesse and I distributed 11 WBO Promo Cards at Sherway Gardens, so we're likely to get at least a few new people tomorrow.

How many people were at your Toys "R" Us? I was slightly worried that the attendance at Sherway would be lower than last time, but they did actually make the maximum number of participants (32).

(Oct. 06, 2012  5:50 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: (sorry for the double post)
........ I just noticed the tournament was changed to tomorrow...
Im a idiot

I'm pretty sure the date has always been on Sunday, October 7th, haha.
I remember it being saturday the sixth for originally XD
(Oct. 06, 2012  6:43 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: I remember it being saturday the sixth for originally XD

no it was always on sunday
Wow.... I fail then
i cant wait for tomarrow!
(Oct. 06, 2012  6:41 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2012  5:35 PM)pyrus10000 Wrote: I just went to Toys R Us. I got to tell some people to join WBO. I hope I see some of them at this tournament Uncertain

Great! Thanks for that. Jesse and I distributed 11 WBO Promo Cards at Sherway Gardens, so we're likely to get at least a few new people tomorrow.

How many people were at your Toys "R" Us? I was slightly worried that the attendance at Sherway would be lower than last time, but they did actually make the maximum number of participants (32).

I got 32 people. Anyways, can you give me some more promo cards? I'm running low on them and I'll need them if something like this happens again. I had to stick to telling them with my voice >:U
Just a reminder, this is what I will have for sale tomorrow:

(Sep. 18, 2012  6:49 PM)Kei Wrote:
  • BBG-07 Launcher Grip x1 - $13
  • BBG-17 Zero-G Random Booster Vol.2 Archer Gargole x9~ - $18 each
  • BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD x4 - $25 each
  • BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF x2 - $26 each
  • BBG-19 Zero-G Launcher x6 - $17 each
  • BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue x1 - $12

Just to clarify: in case some of you don't know, BBG-19 "Zero-G Launcher" is the new string version of the Zero-G vertical launcher, not the original winder version.

(Oct. 07, 2012  4:35 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: I got 32 people. Anyways, can you give me some more promo cards? I'm running low on them and I'll need them if something like this happens again. I had to stick to telling them with my voice >:U

Sure, I can give you a few.
Hey Guys today is the tournament! Well unfortunately i'm not videotaping the tournament today so yeah. I will be at the park around 11:30-12:00 so you guys should come around that time. So have fun!
I'll try to get there at around 11:45. I'll need to practise a bit in the new Zero-G stadium Grin
im coming i should be there at around 11:50 ;D leaving at 10:50 see you guys there