[Toronto, Ontario]The Fallen Bey-10/07/12

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Sunday, October 7th, 2012 12PM
High Park-Toronto,Ontario Canada
Zero-G Format

A new cold Day and the leaves are falling. But are our Beys Fallen? Is JesseObre ever gonna fall from his win streak? Is Kei ever gonna place first again? Lets go and find out in this tournament! Assuming we have enough attendees, this will be an official WBO tournament, so make sure to get your Blader Passport for $10 if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $5 if you plan on only attending The Fallen Bey.

Time: 12:00 PM

Prizes: Its a suprise

Entry Fee: $5 for a day $10 for the whole year

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. In case you guys haven't been to our regular tournaments, here is a map of High Park.

Map: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/B...ounds1.jpg

Since this is a new type of tournament, it'll be understandable if not many people have Zero-G beyblades. They are NOT necessary to play in the Zero-G format, however the new parts could definitely give you the leading edge over the opponent! If you DO have a Zero-G stadium, please bring it to the tournament, as we have only two confirmed for tournament play, not counting a Defence type Zero-G Stadium, which I know many people may not be keen on using.

If you wish to attend please post below, I'll start gathering an attendance list. And everybody have fun!

Attendees:
JesseObre
Kei
Crimson
Pockyx3
OwnageBlader
1234Beyblade
Ace of Epicness
Lord Wolfblade
sonoro
OrionHunter
coolxblader10
The Lost Blader

Possible:
Bey Master 2.0
DNT
Blader98
Kaiflame03
Pyrus10000
sonoro
BrawlLawl
ripgamez7
Chrisblader2001
Blaziken
DarekM
Phoenic

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I'm already on the list, but just to confirm publicly: I will be there!

I should start practicing/testing soon, I guess, haha.
Yo!
I'm down for this. Grin
(Sep. 13, 2012  6:09 AM)Crimson Wrote: Yo!
I'm down for this. Grin

Woo!
I'm glad you can make it.

edit: Just found out that Hasbro is hosting Beyblade tournaments at Toys "R" Us locations across the country again on October 6th:

(Sep. 10, 2012  9:22 PM)To Wrote:
Quote:TORONTO, Sept. 7, 2012 /CNW/ - Corus Entertainment's Nelvana Enterprises, Hasbro, Inc. and Toys"R"Us Canada invite BEYBLADE fans across the country to participate in BEYBLADE Battle Tournaments on Saturday, October 6, 2012.

All Toys"R"Us locations (excluding Express stores) across the country will host in-store BEYBLADE battle tournaments with each store's champion entered for a chance to win an exclusive grand prize including a custom animation cel from a BEYBLADE artist, a $1,000 Toys"R"Us shopping spree and more! Additional prizes for first through fourth place include an assortment of BEYBLADE tops and licensed merchandise.

Pre-registration is limited to 32 participants per store and will be available at all Toys"R"Us locations (excluding Express stores) nationwide, starting Friday, September 14. For additional prizing details, a complete store list, participant age requirements and full contest rules and regulations, visit www.toysrus.ca/beyblade starting Saturday, September 8, 2012.

BEYBLADE is a modern battling tops system inspired by traditional Japanese battling tops called "bei-goma". Since its relaunch in 2008, Hasbro and TOMY have sold over 150 million tops worldwide.

BEYBLADE is also a hit TV series from Nelvana and d-rights, Inc. The most recent season to air, BEYBLADE: Metal Fury, is part three of the BEYBLADE saga and features 39 half-hour episodes. BEYWHEELZ is a new chapter in the franchise, with 13 half-hour episodes showcasing the new BEYWHEELZ toys.

BEYWHEELZ: Powered by BEYBLADE, launches on YTV on Saturday, September 8 starting at 11:30 a.m. ET/PT.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...pid1031493

Would anybody be interested in attending one of these to help me recruit WBO members on that day? We can invite them to join the WBO and play in our tournament the following day. I just got a stack of WBO Promo Cards from Kai-V in the mail today, so we can put them to good use. Grin Like last time, I'll probably go to the Toys "R" Us at Sherway Gardens, but if you can't make it there, even if you went on your own to the TRU closest to you to promote the WBO, that would be great!
(Sep. 13, 2012  6:17 AM)Kei Wrote: Would anybody be interested in attending one of these to help me recruit WBO members on that day? We can invite them to join the WBO and play in our tournament the following day. I just got a stack of WBO Promo Cards from Kai-V in the mail today, so we can put them to good use. Grin Like last time, I'll probably go to the Toys "R" Us at Sherway Gardens, but if you can't make it there, even if you went on your own to the TRU closest to you to promote the WBO, that would be great!

im willing to come just remind me

Put me on possible attendce
Possible please. Hope to compete this time.
Put me and Kaiflame03 in the possible attendees list
(Sep. 13, 2012  6:17 AM)Kei Wrote: Would anybody be interested in attending one of these to help me recruit WBO members on that day? We can invite them to join the WBO and play in our tournament the following day. I just got a stack of WBO Promo Cards from Kai-V in the mail today, so we can put them to good use. Grin Like last time, I'll probably go to the Toys "R" Us at Sherway Gardens, but if you can't make it there, even if you went on your own to the TRU closest to you to promote the WBO, that would be great!

Depending on the time, I may be able to recruit some members down at Dufferin Mall TRU.

EDIT: Oh, and put me on possible, Jesse. I hope to get some advice from you guys, because I've never played with the Zero-G stadium. Unhappy
(Sep. 13, 2012  6:17 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2012  6:09 AM)Crimson Wrote: Yo!
I'm down for this. Grin

Woo!
I'm glad you can make it.

edit: Just found out that Hasbro is hosting Beyblade tournaments at Toys "R" Us locations across the country again on October 6th:

(Sep. 10, 2012  9:22 PM)To Wrote:
Quote:TORONTO, Sept. 7, 2012 /CNW/ - Corus Entertainment's Nelvana Enterprises, Hasbro, Inc. and Toys"R"Us Canada invite BEYBLADE fans across the country to participate in BEYBLADE Battle Tournaments on Saturday, October 6, 2012.

All Toys"R"Us locations (excluding Express stores) across the country will host in-store BEYBLADE battle tournaments with each store's champion entered for a chance to win an exclusive grand prize including a custom animation cel from a BEYBLADE artist, a $1,000 Toys"R"Us shopping spree and more! Additional prizes for first through fourth place include an assortment of BEYBLADE tops and licensed merchandise.

Pre-registration is limited to 32 participants per store and will be available at all Toys"R"Us locations (excluding Express stores) nationwide, starting Friday, September 14. For additional prizing details, a complete store list, participant age requirements and full contest rules and regulations, visit www.toysrus.ca/beyblade starting Saturday, September 8, 2012.

BEYBLADE is a modern battling tops system inspired by traditional Japanese battling tops called "bei-goma". Since its relaunch in 2008, Hasbro and TOMY have sold over 150 million tops worldwide.

BEYBLADE is also a hit TV series from Nelvana and d-rights, Inc. The most recent season to air, BEYBLADE: Metal Fury, is part three of the BEYBLADE saga and features 39 half-hour episodes. BEYWHEELZ is a new chapter in the franchise, with 13 half-hour episodes showcasing the new BEYWHEELZ toys.

BEYWHEELZ: Powered by BEYBLADE, launches on YTV on Saturday, September 8 starting at 11:30 a.m. ET/PT.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...pid1031493

Would anybody be interested in attending one of these to help me recruit WBO members on that day? We can invite them to join the WBO and play in our tournament the following day. I just got a stack of WBO Promo Cards from Kai-V in the mail today, so we can put them to good use. Grin Like last time, I'll probably go to the Toys "R" Us at Sherway Gardens, but if you can't make it there, even if you went on your own to the TRU closest to you to promote the WBO, that would be great!
i wish i can go the problem is i live in new york and the tournament is in canada

maybe i will take a trip to canada oneday to go to a tourny
I'm coming but will there be blaader passports for sale??
put me on possible
(Sep. 14, 2012  2:59 PM)OwnageBlader Wrote: I'm coming but will there be blaader passports for sale??

yes for 10 dollars

put me on the possible Smile
WOOT SUNDAY!!!! put meh on possible!!! ordered full set of RBV 2, Bandit Goreim, and that new one lol
Possible attendance list

I will probably come since it's close to my birthday which is on the 18.
I have trained really hard since festive fall you guys will be blown away!
Almost all the beys I'm using are hasbro so... HASBRO POWER RULES!!
Put me on possible
(Sep. 15, 2012  1:34 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: WOOT SUNDAY!!!! put meh on possible!!! ordered full set of RBV 2, Bandit Goreim, and that new one lol

Oh My God I can't wait to meet you (for the 3rd time) Grin

Anyways I can't wait to battle all you guys <Grin
Sweet! I've just received my free minecraft giftcode!
sorry guys i won't make it because i"m busy on that week
anyone selling anything??? :\
(Sep. 18, 2012  12:36 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: anyone selling anything??? :\

I'll be selling a lot of (new) stuff! I should have a list with prices ready within the next day or two.
This is what I will have for sale:
  • BBG-07 Launcher Grip x1 - $13
  • BBG-17 Zero-G Random Booster Vol.2 Archer Gargole x9~ - $18 each
  • BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD x4 - $25 each
  • BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF x2 - $28 each
  • BBG-19 Zero-G Launcher x6 - $17 each

Just to clarify: in case some of you don't know, BBG-19 "Zero-G Launcher" is the new string version of the Zero-G vertical launcher, not the original winder version.

As always, my sales will be first come, first served!

edit: By the way, I also bought a BBG-18 Zero-G Balance Type Stadium, so we'll be able to use that in the tournament. Grin