[Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking

(Dec. 20, 2012  8:07 PM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: I'll try to make it, but it also depends on weather cuz Stouffville has lots of snow during winter and it might be hard getting a drive down :\

Great! Grin It's been too long since you last came. If you can confirm whether you'll be able to make it in a few days, I would appreciate it.
If it's on the 29th, I'll come.
(Dec. 21, 2012  4:04 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: If it's on the 29th, I'll come.

Awesome. Smile

So is everyone good for the 29th?
Yeah, I confirmed with my parents that I'm going to buffalo after the new years.
(Lucky that it isn't 30th actually; I would be at a hotel on that day)
(Dec. 21, 2012  6:14 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2012  4:04 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: If it's on the 29th, I'll come.

Awesome. Smile

So is everyone good for the 29th?

im okay with the date
Yep, I am confirming too!
Ha ha, it is CONFIRMED that I will be able to come to any tournament on December 29th.
(Dec. 22, 2012  11:09 PM)Ken Rao Wrote: ok i guess i will come but i won't be going to anymore tournaments

But you've never made it to any of our tournaments before! D: You'll for sure be able to make it to this one, though? It's going to be at High Park.

Now we just need FlameDragon25 to confirm that he can make it!
(Dec. 23, 2012  9:51 PM)Kei Wrote: Now we just need FlameDragon25 to confirm that he can make it!

or do we? Yeah I will come, doesn't matter which day
So do you still need me to confirm?
Well if I do come, then I'll be selling:
1x Zero-G Stadium
1x BB-10 Attack stadium
3x Zero-G launchers (2 Left, 1 Right(red one from dash set)
etc?
(Dec. 25, 2012  6:58 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: or do we? Yeah I will come, doesn't matter which day

Nice! SuntailHawk is also bringing two friends, so we'll definitely have over eight participants. This tournament is now confirmed for December 29th. I'll post the official thread later tonight. Smile

(Dec. 25, 2012  8:11 PM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: So do you still need me to confirm?

No, but I still hope you can make it!!

edit: Do you guys have a preference as far as format is concerned? Standard (BB-10) Format, or ZERO-G Format? I was going to do with Standard Format, but since we've only had two(?) successful ZERO-G tournaments so far, I was reconsidering. I'll leave it up to you guys, though.
lets do 1 last zero-G tourney IMO
+1 vote for Zero-G tourney.
Well, if I'm going to lose either way, might as well lose in a more interesting fashion.
+1 for Zero-G.
ZERO-G it is! The official thread is up: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-...ROZEN-FEET
any new tourneys coming up ????
(Feb. 01, 2013  3:14 AM)Dark Aquario 55 Wrote: any new tourneys coming up ????

I've been meaning to post about this:

Who would be free for a tournament on Saturday, March 2nd at High Park? If we can gather eight participants, I'll make the official thread! Hopefully the weather will be decent by then, haha.

Also, I'll be looking into using this website that Suntailhawk mentioned to me a while back to draw in some new players: www.meetup.com. Before I do that however, I'd like to at least get eight confirmed participants through the WBO so that I have something tangible to direct people towards when I create the Meetup Group.
I'll check to see if I can get a drive down, if so then I'm in.XD
Will give confirmation a couple weeks before the tourney.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: if this tournament happens, it will be Standard Format (BB-10)! It's been a long time since we've had one, so I think now would be a good time to switch back.

Also, if you guys have any ideas for tournament names, let me know haha.
ill be able to come and i think i have some friends that might come (guessing 3 or 4) so yeah
I am in!

As for name.... Defrost ___?